Satirists Union write to President Trump

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Satirists Union write to President Trump

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm Can we also agree that projections like this:
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 amhe is a God man and understands what God is
lead to absurd claims not based in reality, like this:
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am that's why Trump will be the best president that america has ever seen
And all because...
Dontaskme wrote: I personally see my own self in the Trump character
It is important to know that manic, disassociated, delusional outbursts are not helpful as leadership for countries. No matter how much you can relate to it and want to glorify it.
I think Trump is by far the best president America will ever see.
So I just don’t care what you think or believe.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 pm I think Trump is by far the best president America will ever see.
Sounds like he's ready for sainthood but for that one has to be martyred first. Hopefully he'll be ready for sainthood sooner than later.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 pm I think Trump is by far the best president America will ever see.
If you're making claims based on your projections and things you can't possible know, people here are going to question you about it. Just as you question things that make no sense to you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:38 am
If you're making claims based on your projections and things you can't possible know, people here are going to question you about it. Just as you question things that make no sense to you.

Yes, noted, but this is true only within the fictional story, which is the dream of separation, a reality that is not actually real ok?
I repeat, the I knows nothing, except what the I imagines it knows, via what the I makes up as a conceptual story arising in no place, and is as empty as empty can be, as emptiness is nought but it's own source. Source appears as no one, to no one, in no place, and is not what actual real reality is....Real reality does not claim, nor does it blame, nor does it have a need for fame, nor does it play a game...except in the conceptual story, that no one is narrating nor writing, as it appears from it's own source the ONE READER...which is not-a thing and in no place.

Without the projection of the mind,the mental narrative, which is nought but a fictional story arising from no place, to no one, and for no reason other than to appear as a real story, but is not, no more than a nightly dream is real ... nothing ever happens, happened, or is happening. Trump is a holographic idea imprinted within the mind as an image of the empty and infinitely creative imagination...Trump is a hollow idea, believed to be real as imaged, so is each and every word and their associated meanings. I repeat, there is no person inside the body of the Trump image, nor is there a person inside any other body image, except as a concept known, known by no thing in no place. In reality, no one has ever seen a human being, no one has ever seen any thing for that matter, as things only exist as concepts known, known by no one. Things are as empty as the one looking and seeing and knowing them.

I don't know how many more times you would like this to be repeated to you. So carry on and question away until the cows come home, but the answer will always be the same one. . which is ( Nonduality, the one question to all our answers )

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 am Without the projection of the mind,the mental narrative, which is nought but a fictional story arising from no place, to no one, and for no reason other than to appear as a real story, but is not, no more than a nightly dream is real ... nothing ever happens, happened, or is happening. Trump is a holographic idea imprinted within the mind as an image of the empty and infinitely creative imagination...Trump is a hollow idea, believed to be real as imaged, so is each and every word and their associated meanings. I repeat, there is no person inside the body of the Trump image, nor is there a person inside any other body image, except as a concept known, known by no thing in no place. In reality, no one has ever seen a human being, no one has ever seen any thing for that matter, as things only exist as concepts known, known by no one. Things are as empty as the one looking and seeing and knowing them.

I don't know how many more times you would like this to be repeated to you.
And... another projection. :lol:

Maybe your explanation above would be of value for you to read when you feel compelled to question anything about life or interactions, as you do here on the forum?? It is not of use to me. It actually doesn't appear to be of complete use to you either since you seem to ignore it when it doesn't serve you, but you apply it when someone questions you about some erratic claim you make, and then you say "NO ONE HERE"!

It is being used as a tool to be invisible/untouchable when your mania reveals itself. That's not truthful OR profound.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:34 pm And... another projection. :lol:

Maybe your explanation above would be of value for you to read when you feel compelled to question anything about life or interactions, as you do here on the forum?? It is not of use to me. It actually doesn't appear to be of complete use to you either since you seem to ignore it when it doesn't serve you, but you apply it when someone questions you about some erratic claim you make, and then you say "NO ONE HERE"!

It is being used as a tool to be invisible/untouchable when your mania reveals itself. That's not truthful OR profound.
No one cares!
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:50 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm Can we also agree that projections like this:

lead to absurd claims not based in reality, like this:

And all because...

It is important to know that manic, disassociated, delusional outbursts are not helpful as leadership for countries. No matter how much you can relate to it and want to glorify it.
Why do you feel the need to be 'led'?
How did you come up with that?

Yeah, what’s up with that?