Fake News about Fake Flu

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Fake News about Fake Flu

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:36 pm Nah! Got more important things to do.

Still :lol: at how easily you are influenced by the Yank given your rants and diatribes.
I can't help what the name of the movement is or where it originated. What grammatical abomination would you suggest I use in its place?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:14 pm I just watched Trump dithering in front of a mic attempting to score brownie points rather than fronting up and calling a spade a spade.
He can't seem to do it any other way. It's always all about him and his greatness, and his monotone short sentences like a dull child learning to read. Perhaps more people will stop excusing and ignoring such absurd incompetence and idiocy in the midst of a pandemic when we need real intelligence and leadership. Trump is out of his comfort zone of performing and strutting around on a stage in the spotlight of selectively gullible or captive audiences. He is used to "the shallows"... and things have just gotten deep.
Walker

Post by Walker »

"... and his monotone short sentences like a dull child learning to read."

I've noticed this at times. I think it's caused by fatigue, age, and stress. Those used to being in control tend to slow down to maintain control when tired.

A somewhat more compassionate interpretation, don't you feel it? And, as a cause likely much closer to reality than the president being a dull child, although he does sound like that at times.

His handling of the pandemic has just been mahvalous, btw.

He also declared the United Kingdom and Ireland no-go zones, at least for awhile.

Well played, President Trump. Well played.

He should cancel the elections in November. Then you would hear some end-of-the-world squealing.

No matter what Trump does, clever little people are going to twist it.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:17 am "... and his monotone short sentences like a dull child learning to read."

I've noticed this at times. I think it's caused by fatigue, age, and stress. Those used to being in control tend to slow down to maintain control when tired.

A somewhat more compassionate interpretation, don't you feel it? And, as a cause likely much closer to reality than the president being a dull child, although he does sound like that at times.
Oh, is compassion what we do here? :lol: I thought we were trying to speak the truth. I'm sure he is tired and stressed. But he sure can speak energetically and passionately when he thinks he's at a rally of supporters. Besides that, he has always been a president of short, childishly simple sentences, repeated over and over as if he's saying more than he is -- it's just his style and mentality.
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:17 am No matter what Trump does, clever little people are going to twist it.
As well as not-so-clever people who support him regardless of what he says and does, which is full of lies and engorged ignorance.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Of course! Everyone knows that the path to billionairedom is paved with morons.

What was I thinking.

:roll:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Anyway, now that you got your Trump-bashing on ...

The whole deal could be a testing of the waters, a dress rehearsal to reveal and assess the weak spots of civilization, don’t you think?

Who's the tester, friend or foe?

Seems like shutting down activities has become the prudent course, the new PC.

No more shaking fists at lightning.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:46 am Oh, is compassion what we do here? :lol: I thought we were trying to speak the truth.
Don't you know that speaking the truth is a most compassionate act?

Shirley you know that those who ostensibly prefer the brutal truth actually prefer the brutal.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:55 am The whole deal could be a testing of the waters, a dress rehearsal to reveal and assess the weak spots of civilization, don’t you think?
I imagine there's always a much bigger picture to everything. I see Trump as playing an unwitting role in a great undoing -- not to his credit, but rather to his misfortune or karma. I've thought about how all of the insane dynamics -- perpetrated by him and his most die-hard supporters, as well as all parties of toxic government and other systems -- may have been the inevitable instigators and outcome for a civilization that has become so overwhelmingly out-of-balance on this planet. We are destroying everything, and acting insane as we do it.
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:55 amWho's the tester, friend or foe?
I don't think there is a tester. Why would there need to be a "who"? Rather, just natural rhythms and flows, playing off of each other, through creation and destruction, rising and falling, as we can visibly see or measure throughout all of nature and the cosmos that we perceive.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:55 am Anyway, now that you got your Trump-bashing on ...

The whole deal could be a testing of the waters, a dress rehearsal to reveal and assess the weak spots of civilization, don’t you think?

Er! No, the problem is due to China not enforcing standards of hygeine in their country.
Dontaskme

Re: Who knows what is going on?

Post by Dontaskme »

Does anyone ever really question where exactly this virus came from?

Do your own research. Connect the dots. Maybe you'll NEVER KNOW... all you can do is guess.
Why is this new covid virus mutating into so many different strains?

What's really going on? ..All sounds Orwellian or much before that, bible prophecy.

In order to buy or sell people who don't know better will recieve the mark of the beast...many will die escaping tribulation for there testimony just as scripture states..
This is our generation pray we will be found worthy to escape a great time of trouble that the world has ever seen is upon us..
We must sound the alarm and snatch as many as we can from the fire.

OR, ..is it just nature doing what nature does. Life for all mammals is a war between us and viruses and bacteria - there is no law that says mammals will win - it's pure Darwinism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IvkwWT_29c
Could the above video explain what's really going on in the world?
Watch and judge for yourself, stop relying on mainstream propagandA to infect your thoughts, you can believe it or not, THINK FOR YOURSELF.

PS. God save the Trump.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 am Er! No, the problem is due to China not enforcing standards of hygeine in their country.
Typical conditioned programmed response. Seriously YOU cannot be absolutely sure the virus was caused by bad hygeine practices adopted by a sloppy cultural way of life. Give me a break.

Do you not think China wouldn't already know the dangers and clamp down on these disgusting cultural practices. Or, was the idea a perfect way of avoiding blame for infecting the whole world.

Did they not learn anything from the MERS / SARS / SWINE FLU outbreaks? or were these outbreaks just trial runs.

We'll never know if this was a pandemic started by Wuhan laboratories and fed into Wuhan wet markets by the Chinese government or by a world establishment that looks after World Bank, World Health and the "world's best interests". Is it right, that our fear will drive us to take their "medicines and changes (1) 5G could be a dangerous killer but also a great control device (2) cash could end very quickly and all transactions are by the implanted chip (3) more viruses will kill off the remaining old and infirm (4) unemployment will drive wages down (5) people will revolt but governments have more power as travel bans & tracking systems will allow them to be caught & arrested (6) the much mooted one world government will come to life as people look for help and guidance against the pandemics and continuation of natural disasters (7) pensions and savings destruction will make many more people servants to the governments.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 am
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:55 am Anyway, now that you got your Trump-bashing on ...

Er! No, the problem is due to China not enforcing standards of hygeine in their country.
Hi Gene!

The pandemic has revealed that China is the center of the toilet paper universe.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I can't help what the name of the movement is or where it originated. What grammatical abomination would you suggest I use in its place?
I would suggest not using it at all as it's just promoting it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Typical conditioned programmed response. ...
Red flag! Kook alert!!
Seriously YOU cannot be absolutely sure the virus was caused by bad hygiene practices adopted by a sloppy cultural way of life. Give me a break. ...
Well, no-one can be 100% sure about anything other than 'I am'. :roll:

You'd have to say what a 'cultural way of life' is? As the live wild animal markets have only really come to the fore in China since the 80s when they opened up to the rest of the world and the industry exploded both legally and illegally. But what we do know is that it allows us to be exposed to pathogens from species that in evolutionary history we and our domesticated species have had little contact with and have hence developed little immunity to. For example the swine flu that wiped out the Malay pig industry was caused by planting fruit orchards and putting pig farms by bat roosts, the orchards attracted the bats who then dropped part eaten fruits into the pig forage and infected them.

By-the-by, did you know that measles was a disease we got from pigs when we first domesticated them and then over time became a human disease with the pigs being immune. The virologists call these viruses and diseases that jump to humans Zoonotic. Although it appeasrs it was a sea-food market that seems to be the source of the outbreak so unless it was a mixed market go figure? What is clear is that the unhygienic slaughtering of animals in the market is not a good idea.
Do you not think China wouldn't already know the dangers and clamp down on these disgusting cultural practices. ...
Well the 'disgusting' part is a cultural response, what is disgusting is the lack of health and safety hygiene procedures when it comes to slaughter.
Or, was the idea a perfect way of avoiding blame for infecting the whole world. ...
How would this be the perfect way to avoid blame for the outbreak? What is a way is to plant conspiracy theories in social media and allow the kooks to spread disinformation.
Did they not learn anything from the MERS / SARS / SWINE FLU outbreaks? ...
They did, hence their draconian response to this outbreak. However in the previous cases it didn't dent them economically enough so they couldn't be bothered. This time around will be different but maybe too late for them as once this is over the major companies, industries and nations will be taking a long hard look at the gobal manufacturing supply chains and probably not putting all their eggs in one basket anymore.
or were these outbreaks just trial runs. ...
For what kook?
We'll never know if this was a pandemic started by Wuhan laboratories and fed into Wuhan wet markets by the Chinese government or by a world establishment that looks after World Bank, World Health and the "world's best interests". Is it right, that our fear will drive us to take their "medicines and changes (1) 5G could be a dangerous killer but also a great control device (2) cash could end very quickly and all transactions are by the implanted chip (3) more viruses will kill off the remaining old and infirm (4) unemployment will drive wages down (5) people will revolt but governments have more power as travel bans & tracking systems will allow them to be caught & arrested (6) the much mooted one world government will come to life as people look for help and guidance against the pandemics and continuation of natural disasters (7) pensions and savings destruction will make many more people servants to the governments.
:roll: What is more likely from the result of all this is a global recession and a retreat from globalisation and the resurgence of nationalism and nation states.

"5G could be a dangerous killer" - How? Was 3G and 4G a dangerous killer?

" cash could end very quickly and all transactions are by the implanted chip" - cash is pretty gone in much of the UK, which backwater do you live in?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 pm
"5G could be a dangerous killer" - How? Was 3G and 4G a dangerous killer?

By slow radiation poisoning ending in not feeling quite right, but not being able to pin point the actual source of the dis-ease exactly so it often goes unnoticed, except to those who notice. It's called death by stealth. Symptoms are many, one of the most common being a constant foggy head feeling.

And did you know that RNA viruses are being exposed as Man-made and vaccines are the carriers spreading disease without any visible signs.

Some RNA viruses are being discovered by scientists as having the ability to protect themselves by exploiting a natural "brake" on the immune system, research has shown. They say their function is complex, not from nature and involves genetic material that could only have been designed in laboratories to manipulate gene activity and exploit inflammatory processes.

Which backwater do you live in?

Liar liar pants on fire WHO's truth are we to believe?

I trust only in God and Trump, for Trump is a God man...he's God's little soldier.