Insult competition.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: Insult competition.

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: All we get now is bland, bland, bland, with no wit or personality.

New Zealand is such a pretty country, pity they have such nasty people there.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

tbieter wrote:
uwot wrote:Winston Churchill was handy with an insult. I forget who he upset, but someone said to him: 'Sir, if you were my husband, I'd poison your food.' To which he replied: 'Madam, if you were my wife, I'd eat it.'
A an at social gathering A WOMAN SAID " Mr. C, you are drunk." iC replied: "Madam, you are ugly. IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER.
Tom,

I hate to tell you this. The second joke about Churchill was already done a few posts up by Obvious Leo (and if that insults you, remember the thread we're on).

PhilX
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

tbieter wrote:A an at social gathering A WOMAN SAID " Mr. C, you are drunk." iC replied: "Madam, you are ugly. IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER.
Do you have a problem reading a thread, this one has been posted already. And your typing is sloppy.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

When Tony Abbott says 'I'm all ears' you know he REALLY means it.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: All we get now is bland, bland, bland, with no wit or personality.

New Zealand is such a pretty country, pity they have such nasty people there.
I wouldn't know. I meant politicians world-wide. Who's the bland creature now PMing England? Fuck, I can't even think of his name.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

thedoc wrote:New Zealand is such a pretty country, pity they have such nasty people there.
How long ago since you were last there, doc? I lived there for over twenty years and still spend at least 8-10 weeks a year there and I just back from there the week before last. I actually do more business in NZ than I do here and reckon I know the country at least as well as I know this one. Where are these nasty people you speak of?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:When Tony Abbott says 'I'm all ears' you know he REALLY means it.
Thick as pigshit is our Tony but I don't think he'll be much longer in his job. Even the members of his own party mock his intellectual shallowness and there's precious few amongst them who have much to brag about themselves in that department. We truly are the lucky country downunder because we've prospered despite a succession of incompetent governments going back for twenty years. The last truly competent Prime Minister we had was Paul Keating, but he was never really very popular with the general population.
vegetariantaxidermy

Obvious Leo wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:When Tony Abbott says 'I'm all ears' you know he REALLY means it.
Thick as pigshit is our Tony but I don't think he'll be much longer in his job. Even the members of his own party mock his intellectual shallowness and there's precious few amongst them who have much to brag about themselves in that department. We truly are the lucky country downunder because we've prospered despite a succession of incompetent governments going back for twenty years. The last truly competent Prime Minister we had was Paul Keating, but he was never really very popular with the general population.
Hate to say it, but you used to be the most awesome country on the planet, until you became America's bitch.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Hate to say it, but you used to be the most awesome country on the planet, until you became America's bitch.
We've been America's bitch since 1945, VT. We made our Faustian pact with the devil immediately after WWII and have had ample occasion to regret it ever since.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
tbieter wrote:
uwot wrote:Winston Churchill was handy with an insult. I forget who he upset, but someone said to him: 'Sir, if you were my husband, I'd poison your food.' To which he replied: 'Madam, if you were my wife, I'd eat it.'
A an at social gathering A WOMAN SAID " Mr. C, you are drunk." iC replied: I"Madam, you are ugly. IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER.
I DID NOT SEE IT.
Tom,

I hate to tell you this. The second joke about Churchill was already done a few posts up by Obvious Leo (and if that insults you, remember the thread we're on).

PhilX
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

One for Hex.

Do you ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

This is one I actually used on my sister-in-law when she announced that she was coming to visit with us for a few days.

Let us know what day you're arriving so we can make a point of being out.
Philosophy Explorer

This is Hex after having his ass kicked out of OPC:

http://www.cultofmac.com/385565/google- ... erminator/

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

This is Hex's baby picture:

https://youtu.be/PUKMUZ4tlJg

And here is the Hex bitch's first baby picture:

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/weird-news ... ral/nnK7y/

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I don't understand why anybody would want to insult somebody else.