ilp migration

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MagsJ

Re: ilp migration

Post by MagsJ »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:39 am "How many women, raise your hands, have ever had their fathers walk into the bathroom as a teenager to brush his teeth while you turned the shower off They masturbated to you after that. You were too young to understand. Maybe they took all your clothes off to spank you. Another common technique.

MagsJ. If it hurts your feelings, I’m sorry. Your father probably masturbated to you." - Ecmandu, Studies On Incestuous Approach Escalation

if she were my daughter I'd

Consumer liner note: the song is actually about city hall corruption and politicians having underaged sex partners on the down low like on an Epstein trip. Lol Trump or Gaetz could be city hall Fred and homegirl would be one of Epstein's girls.
What is funnier than this, is your failed relationship from a few years back, with you-know-who..

Keep mentioning me in your fantasy world, yeah! ..like I didn’t know bro/you, were itching/and couldn’t wait to, mention me.. brewing, like a strong cup of tea or a very weak coffee.. yea I sensed/intuited it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I really just wanted an excuse to post another Zappa song and was reminded of Brown Shoes Don't Make It when I read that.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"What is funnier than this, is your failed relationship from a few years back, with you-know-who.."

That wasn't a comedy. It was a Shakespearean tragedy wrought with Dostoyevskyean scandal and Grishamesque intrigue.

What we should do (me 'n you-know-who) is jump off a cliff so we can leave this cruel world together, but she has a job and responsibilities and all that shit so we can't do that.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

I can see the importance of having this cryptic non-conversation in a different philosophy forum. There's something very special about both of you. Consequently watching you snark and embellish and trope about your interpersonal problems with each other and others is rewarding reading at Philosophy Now. It couldn't possibly work over at ILP or, jeez, via PMs. No; that would be as if you guys weren't gossip-press worthy, like Taylor Swift's latest clothing miss. Some people may call this a kind of passive-aggressive group narcissism, but don't let that stop this important catalogue of ways to not communicate while taking digital selfies.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well gosh I thought it would be fun to lampoon ILP in this thread but I GUESS NOT.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p2919765

When this poor creature finally kills himself, all those idiots talking to him in that thread are gonna be halfway to blame.

They think they're helping him but they're actually making him more frustrated. What he needs is an audience that pretends like they believe him so he can get the necessary attention he needs to feel satisfied, relevant and important.

Some bad shit goin on over there u guys. That place is like death warmed over.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

He's gotta be 'talked down' (or i should say 'up') and slowly brought out of his 'condition', which is a big smorgasbord of philosophical confusion, repressed libido, boredom, and paranoia. I'm almost certain his brain is normal aside from some chemical imbalances... but who's brain doesn't have some? That's no excuse. Okay unless they're waaaay out of whack. But like u can't be merely bipolar or merely antisocial and have an excuse to act like u do. If one is intelligent enough to recognize the cause of one's ideas and feelings and emotions and all that shit, one can modify one's behavior to counter those forces, or 'check' them, rather.

Anyway what the dude needs is someone to convince him that he'll still be liked and respected even if he isn't a supergalactic hyperdimensional redeemer of worlds and solver of consent violation.

See that whole thing is a facade. He doesn't believe any of that shit himself. What's going on is he thinks there are others like him, but evil versions, and he's doing imaginary battle with em in a context and environment that happens to permit the possibility of it all nonsense being true.

The philosophy forum... where all the superstitious, religious and metaphysics people go... and these are the type to entertain the possibility of immortality and of the existence of prophets, people with superhuman knowledge, etc. This is what he needs, and where he thinks he's found evil people with which he will do imaginary battle. Siriusly the only thing his threads are missing are six sided dice. Like on some straight D&D shit.

The big problem would be this. For instance if i did an extended one on one with him and turned his head into a pretzel, it would be very difficult for him to bear the embarrassment of having to admit that he was being an immature asshat the whole time. U gotta immediately reassure him that he's still a cool person even so, or that embarrassment might crush him.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 8#p2919968

This is the part where the spoiled brat pretends like he's leaving again and then the crazy christian cat lady (not HumAnize, the fish one) starts talking to him (peas in a pod) and he stays becuz somebody's paying attention to him again. Just keep watchin.

This cycle will repeat countless times over.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:53 pm https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p2919765

When this poor creature finally kills himself, all those idiots talking to him in that thread are gonna be halfway to blame.

They think they're helping him but they're actually making him more frustrated. What he needs is an audience that pretends like they believe him so he can get the necessary attention he needs to feel satisfied, relevant and important.

Some bad shit goin on over there u guys. That place is like death warmed over.
Hyperdimensional mirror realities? Is he some kind of hyperdimensional overlord?

The thing with dimensions is that there always could be more. So even above the hyperdimensional overlord of ILP, there could be another hyperdimensional overlord. And the former could just be a plaything of the latter. Quite unsettling :)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's like this. Either that guy has special powers or he doesn't and he's makin all this shit up. I go with the first option. Why. Becuz people with special powers are dorks like him.

It's like little kids who play superheroes together. His mental and emotional development was arrested long ago. He's a thirty-some year old ten year old. Read through his shit.

But the worst part is, everyone who interacts with him on the forum is making his condition worse because they're nearly as nutts as he is.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Here's the whole shtick for u. You're not gonna believe this it's so disgusting.

This guy has spent that last fifteen years on philosophy forums trying to make anyone who has sex feel bad becuz he himself can't get laid. That's it. That's the MO.

He's a superhero alright. Captain Incel.
Last edited by promethean75 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:14 pm Here's the whole shtick for u. You're not gonna believe this it's so disgusting.

This guy has spent that last fifteen years on philosophy forums trying to make anyone who has sex feel bad becuz he himself can't get laid. That's it. That's the MO.
WHO?
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:14 pm Here's the whole shtick for u. You're not gonna believe this it's so disgusting.

So he has such a bad case of incel-ness, that it has ripped open the very fabric of our universe and leaked into the multiverse, infesting the whole thing?

:?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

If this is the person I encountered somewhere on the internet, he claims he could get women to have sex with him, but he considers it abusive to them (and perhaps himself) so he refrains until that time when no one can override anyone.) Now perhaps you know somehow that he can't get laid or maybe he finally admitted this was why he says what he says. Perhaps he is incel as Alta categorized it. But to me it seemed like something else.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It could be that Ecmandu has an impossibly small unit and is therefore too embarrassed to bother with females. I don't know tho... just a reasonable theory.

In that case, it would come naturally to resent other males.

But what's so baffling is the lengths this poor bastard goes in making up this elaborate philosophy of absolute nonsense just becuz of a small unit (if he has one). With plato and hyperdimensional mirrors and all that crap. It's astounding.

Now what I'd be willing to do is go in with other people to pay for a penis enlargement for Ecmandu (if all this is about his unit). And I'm totally not kidding becuz that's some tough fuckin luck right there and i hate it for em if that's what the problem is.

U think I'm kidding. Somebody contact him and a doctor to get a price quote and I'll pitch in.