For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Trump worst prsident ever

Post by Sculptor »

DPMartin wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:20 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:23 pm
DPMartin wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:27 pm

well it all depends on what's important to you. if its the country then he did his job the stock market went up 6000 points +
Thanks to Obama's stimulus package

- which is approximately 25% more then it was. before the viruses panic unemployment was at its lowest in history of this nation.
Thanks to Obama's stimulus package
home interest rates went below 4% that's less then it was in 1978. he chilled out the N Korean leader that more then one predecessor couldn't do and he brought the Arab nations and Israel to the table in a preliminary agreement. also cut deals and red tape to get vaccines out that many are receiving now. and he called china on its abuses of the trade agreement, not bad for rich guy.

thing is a just after that a virous brakes out of china that just about cripples the US economy that dem leaders were insisting should be shut down, for your own good. yet the same was partying on in their own lives.

so, as compared to the self absorbed agendas of your standard corrupted politician. that gives that feel good smile and demeaner every one who doesn't want to know any better gobbles up like kids eating ice cream. (oh please tell us how wonderful we are) we all like ice cream but you should know when its poisoned before you partake.

what did that song say (i don't want to be an American idiot)

so you needed to feel good about yourself there for that's more important then a strong nation. the US is the land of the shrews for sure.
Trump has fuck everything up.
It took the US 8 straight years to recover from the failings of the last republican party administration and the abject failure of capitialism,
And in four short years Trump did fuck all to improve that.
All he did was to hand out all the hard won benefits in tax cuts for the rich.
Then he pissed all over the country by ignoring COVID, pretending it was not happening.
What sort of a **** defunds the World Health Organisation in the middle of the worst pandemic for a 100 years?
When Germany developed the vaccine, Trump tried to take credit for that. He like to take lots of credit for things that have nothing to do with him.
But with 16 states having the largest death rates ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD, there is much now to do.
Trump basically fucked up the US and undid all the good that was done in the rebuilding during Obama's administration.
Now the Demoncrats have to sort it all out again.
if I wanted to hear this, all I'd have to do is listen to media, you know, believe and follow the media because we all know media doesn't lie or have its own agendas for influence in the world, right?

media is today as the catholic church was to the roman empire/Europe in its heyday. keeping the grip of influence of public opinion by maintaining their trust and belief in what they present. it seems your vision is only as wide as the camera lens and tv screen.

sorry but you sound like a media parrot.
LOL. And where do you get that eulogy of the fat orange angry babyman?

Trump has left the whitehouse with an increased deficit of $2.3 Trillion.
He does not get to claim any improvements that Obama set up over the previous eight years.
Any moron knows that.
WTF is your excuse?
Sculptor

Re:Guiliani LAWSUIT for false claims of election fraud

Post by Sculptor »

This cheered me up.

Dickwad Guiliani has been slagging off the election system for 2 months, producing ZERO evidence.
Now they are taking him to court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ynDgaxU45A
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:25 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:41 pm TRUMP - the least approved of President ever.
You actually think that matters?

How?

Only idiots (90% of the population, Mencken said) take politics seriously.
Is that comment supposed to make any sense?
Well, it wasn't a comment. It was two questions. You are not an idiot, so it seemed odd that you would consider anything about a politician as having any importance.
commonsense

Re: Re:Guiliani LAWSUIT for false claims of election fraud

Post by commonsense »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:08 pm This cheered me up.

Dickwad Guiliani has been slagging off the election system for 2 months, producing ZERO evidence.

Does Rudi think that defamation is protected speech?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:16 pm

Maybe so. Odd since he claims to be a lawyer.
Looks like we are going to find out pretty soon.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Maybe so.
I guess we are going to find out if he is right.

“Dominion brings this action to set the record straight, to vindicate the company’s rights under civil law, to recover compensatory and punitive damages, and to stand up for itself, its employees, and the electoral process,”
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Maybe so.

“Dominion brings this action to set the record straight, to vindicate the company’s rights under civil law, to recover compensatory and punitive damages, and to stand up for itself, its employees, and the electoral process,”
it'll be interesting to see what *discovery, a process that cuts both ways, uncovers

*https://www.findlaw.com/injury/accident ... ocess.html
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 am

Maybe so.

it'll be interesting to see what *discovery, a process that cuts both ways, uncovers

Don't get your hopes up.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm
henry quirk wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 am

Maybe so.

Don't get your hopes up.
I never do
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Okay, Walker hasn't been willing or able to find anything in his long and vaunted list of #45's doings that actually stands up as an "achievement", so I'll pick out another failure ...
Walker wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:19 pm Trump Administration Accomplishments
[...]
• The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) launched the Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program to expedite the regulatory review process for therapeutics in clinical trials, accelerate the development and publication of industry guidance on developing treatments, and utilize regulatory flexibility to help facilitate the scaling-up of manufacturing capacity. ...
"Oklahoma state officials are trying to return the state's $2 million stockpile of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- which had been touted by some as a treatment for Covid-19 -- back to the medical distributer. ... Hydroxychloroquine was initially pushed by former President Donald Trump, who said he took the drug to protect against Covid-19. But over the summer, the FDA reversed its emergency use authorization after a series of studies showed not only that it did not help coronavirus patients but might be harmful ..."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/o ... index.html
Walker

Post by Walker »

The American Journal of Medicine is one of the touters.

January 1, 2021
Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection
https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-93 ... 2/fulltext

“when started earlier in the hospital course, for progressively longer durations and in outpatients, antimalarials (hydroxychloroquine) may reduce the progression of disease, prevent hospitalization, and are associated with reduced mortality”

Now that the vaccine has been created (another great Trump achievement), no more need for hydroxychloroquine in this situation. Return it to the people who need it for malaria and lupis, and whatever else.

Thanks Oklahoma. You're OK.

This current pack of Progressive looters wants to feed off what unfettered America made possible because of Trump's policies, until everyone is squabbling over what bones remain.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

The American Journal of Medicine is one of the touters.
Not in any normal sense of the word "tout", it isn't.

Now that the vaccine has been created ...
You do understand that it isn't creation that matters; it's nationwide distribution and administration?

(another great Trump achievement)
Trump is trying to take the credit. None but a fool will give it to him.

... no more need for hydroxychloroquine in this situation.
There never was a need for HCQ. That is the truth you are trying to deny in #45's defence.

lol
Walker

Post by Walker »

Well, that reply is one of the worst

And Trump was one of the best.

(tee hee, snortel.)
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

And that, my fellow philosophers, is what happens when Walker loses a debate he'd set his heart on winning. That is why I mostly ignore him.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Ah, now I see.

I'm simply laying out a series of truths.

And, you're debating.

Well, have fun with that, debating against truth.

:lol: