Hello everyone

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HeatherR

Hello everyone

Post by HeatherR »

Hi! I am Heather a 34 year old mom and wife who recently decided to go back to school. It's been a rough go getting back into the swing of school again, but well worth the time and effort. I am working on my Masters in Philosophy at Stony Brook University in New York. My main philosophical interests are metaphysics and empiricism. I have been told by friends and family that I tend to think too much and over analyze everything. I have been lucky enough to be invited to guest teach at the community college near me, and I have lectured on philosophy and film and simulation and simulacra in relation to art. I hope to make this my eventual career, I love getting others to look a things just on a deeper level.
Arising_uk

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Arising_uk »

Good luck with your course.
chaz wyman

Re: Hello everyone

Post by chaz wyman »

HeatherR wrote:Hi! I am Heather a 34 year old mom and wife who recently decided to go back to school. It's been a rough go getting back into the swing of school again, but well worth the time and effort. I am working on my Masters in Philosophy at Stony Brook University in New York. My main philosophical interests are metaphysics and empiricism. I have been told by friends and family that I tend to think too much and over analyze everything. I have been lucky enough to be invited to guest teach at the community college near me, and I have lectured on philosophy and film and simulation and simulacra in relation to art. I hope to make this my eventual career, I love getting others to look a things just on a deeper level.
Sounds like fun.

Good luck.

Which philosophers are you most interested in?