godelian interested in a debate about Islam V non believers

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

godelian interested in a debate about Islam V non believers

Post by attofishpi »

So this is what I believe is the only forum member currently actively posting that is Islamic -a Muslim.

He's been casually posting among us like a nice chap, but then revealed the true core of what I am attempting to WOKE you up to re these wolves in sheeps clothing. That everyone should be concerned about what ALL Muslims will have to endorse once they get to majority vote and infiltrate our political\social system. ,,for the most powerful Caliphate they could wish for as a first step - British subjugation.

godelian wrote:Monotheism is the belief that the emperor cannot invent new laws because Allah has invented all the laws already. Therefore, the emperor is an impostor and his laws are fake. I blindly believe this. I cannot be convinced of the opposite.

If the emperor wants to enforce his fake laws, fine, but then let him prove that he is willing to risk his life and die for what he believes in.

We believe in Allah while the emperor believes in his own fake inventions. We will keep engaging the emperor in battle, defeat him, and force him on his knees, while he implores our beloved Lord for mercy. Either the emperor kneels before the Lord, or else we will break his knees, and then he will still kneel before the Lord. The choice is his
So you are using an abstract term or a shit metaphor 'emperor' when you truly mean all non believers of Islam. Of course wolves in sheeps clothing don't make it too obvious what they are actually stating.

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Christians and Muslims have the same evil ideals
I'm still interested in your consideration of this moderate Muslim sitting in wings of SE Asia. I mean, there have been loads of Christians on the forum, even Hindus - have you ever heard of such a barbaric statement directed at those that want to remain atheist\religious other?
Is there an ounce of humanity - ethics that we in the West insist on?
Gary Childress

Re: godelian interested in a debate about Islam V non believers

Post by Gary Childress »

He's stated that he wants to see the West destroyed by Russia. He's upset because he had to pay alimony or something like that and blames Western democracies. So, as a believer in all things "holy" he wants to see us all die as a consequence of his bad fortune, though, we had nothing to do with it. A real 'divine' humanitarian that one, though, I doubt he'll want to debate over it.
attofishpi

Re: godelian interested in a debate about Islam V non believers

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote:---LET EVERYONE INTO OUR SHORES - EVERYONE IS THE SAME--
Hey Kropotkin, since "intellectual" LEFTY idiots like you let these cunts in, I hope I get a special invite to watch you when your knee caps are knocked off and you are forced to bow to this Lord of Islam!!

Lord of Islam? I guess that must be Baphomet, Satan's bro.