Islam MUST HAVE reformation in the West protecting secularism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 am

Call it what you want, I don't want to be around these people when they decide to take up what they are commanded to do.
you have been around 'them' all of your life nothing, relatively, has happened. 'they' have also been around for thousands of years as well, so when is it, exactly, you expect 'them' to eventually do what you are 'now' believing 'they' are commanded to do?

No, just clearly far more intelligent than you.

Listen fucktard, I fully support Jews, Hindus, Bhuddists - I have NO issue with their relgion and them as people.

MUSLIMS ARE INSTRUCTED TO KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS - this disgusting ideology needs to wiped from the face of the Earth.
There is absolutely nothing disgusting about it.

your interpretation, however, and once again, is completely and utterly Wrong twisted, but you have shown and proved that you do not want to consider this, let alone discuss this at all.

Morons like you will be the end of the freedoms we in the West enjoy. Already across the UK Muslims are attempting to push their ideology down our throats and are insisting on Sharia Law. Once they have the numbers, they will have the vote and will start implementing their evil vision of their Allah.

I suppose you are in support of "Gays for Palestine"!! - I mean really, these lefty idiots are inviting the very people that would have them stoned to death into our shores!! Lunacy.
Have you expressed these views and hatred previously here, before these latest outbursts?

If yes, then where and when, exactly?

But, if no, then why are you so 'loud' now, after a "muslim doctor" criticised your work and/or beliefs?
attofishpi

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by attofishpi »

Why would I be stupid enough to accept Islamic ideology being part of the country I want to feel safe in?

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:13 pm
Are there any other groups of (non)believers you feel the same way about, or just Muslims?
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:13 pm Why would I be stupid enough to accept Islamic ideology being part of the country I want to feel safe in?

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
"Thou shall not suffer a witch to live." Exodus. Quote mining works both ways. It promotes bigotry and intolerance. The Caliphate of Cordoba was, from 750-1000 the best educated and most tolerant polity in the world. Jews and Christians rose to important political offices (a Jew was Grand Vizier, for example). The library contained 60,000 volumes, at a time when the biggest libraries in Christian Europe contained a couple of hundred. In the revival of the Classics in the European High Middle Ages, many were translated not from Greek or Latin, but from Arabic. The troubadour and love poetry traditions of the Middle Ages borrowed liberally from Arabic poetic motifs. "The Arabian Nights' adumbrated the modern novel.

Of course modern, Fundamentalist Moslems are often horrid (as are Fundamentalist Christians). The Caliphate in Cordoba collapsed in 1000 AD when attacked by more Fundamentalist Muslims from Morocco. For anyone interested in the fascinating history of Muslim Spain, I highly recommend "The Ornament of the World" by Rosa Menocal. (attofishpi need not bother with it -- his mind is already made up.)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:29 pm
Are there any other groups of (non)believers you feel the same way about, or just Muslims?
The Muslims consider all non-muslims as non believers so we are all required to be killed or converted.

Let me be clear, Islam that is Muslims want their religion to infiltrate politics and implement Sharia Law. The ultimate desire for Muslims IS a world Caliphate.

BTW: There's plenty of evidence where Muslims openly admit this

LIVE: Islamists Explain How They Will Take Over Britain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtFc6KC0Hg
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Those that call for Sharia law or guilty of other criminal acts in those European countries which allowed them in, welcomed and supported them, that problem is solved very easily. Without further ado, whether by the hundreds or thousands, you get them off your soil back to where they came from, including their families. Make certain they know that if they return, they will either be imprisoned or killed. If they think to use the liberal laws of a country to create their own disgusting Islamic state, you're dead meat, literally.

Those who respect the country which adopted them and its laws, will have the same rights as all others who are subject to it.

The West, however, has long been too wimpy to do anything about it, doomed to perennial weakness and ultimately to irrevocable failure.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:46 am Those that call for Sharia law or guilty of other criminal acts in those European countries which allowed them in, welcomed and supported them, that problem is solved very easily. Without further ado, whether by the hundreds or thousands, you get them off your soil back to where they came from, including their families. Make certain they know that if they return, they will either be imprisoned or killed. If they think to use the liberal laws of a country to create their own disgusting Islamic state, you're dead meat, literally.

Those who respect the country which adopted them and its laws, will have the same rights as all others who are subject to it.

The West, however, has long been too wimpy to do anything about it, doomed to perennial weakness and ultimately to irrevocable failure.
Hooray!! Unfortunately Muslims are still protected by our laws and the courts won't let us send them where they belong (Iran).

Check out what the forum's Muslim has to say: viewtopic.php?t=42273

I wish we could take their vote away entirely unless they refom the evil in their doctrine or denounce their vile ""religion""
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Alexiev wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 5:05 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:13 pm Why would I be stupid enough to accept Islamic ideology being part of the country I want to feel safe in?

"Thou shall not suffer a witch to live." Exodus. Quote mining works both ways. It promotes bigotry and intolerance. The Caliphate of Cordoba was, from 750-1000 the best educated and most tolerant polity in the world. Jews and Christians rose to important political offices (a Jew was Grand Vizier, for example). The library contained 60,000 volumes, at a time when the biggest libraries in Christian Europe contained a couple of hundred. In the revival of the Classics in the European High Middle Ages, many were translated not from Greek or Latin, but from Arabic. The troubadour and love poetry traditions of the Middle Ages borrowed liberally from Arabic poetic motifs. "The Arabian Nights' adumbrated the modern novel.

Of course modern, Fundamentalist Moslems are often horrid (as are Fundamentalist Christians). The Caliphate in Cordoba collapsed in 1000 AD when attacked by more Fundamentalist Muslims from Morocco. For anyone interested in the fascinating history of Muslim Spain, I highly recommend "The Ornament of the World" by Rosa Menocal. (attofishpi need not bother with it -- his mind is already made up.)
You got a lot to learn.

A Christian is one who has entered into a covenant [new divine contract] with Jesus/God where the terms of the contract are confined only within the Gospels. [the offer by God in John 3:16 and elsewhere]
The overriding maxim of the contract is ALL Christians are to 'love all, even enemies,' 'give the other cheek' and the likes, meaning no killing and violence upon non-believers.
If Christians were to kill or are violent, they are doing that on their own personal volition and cannot be in the name of God as a contractual obligation.
They therefore have sinned in non-compliance with the contractual terms as a contracted-Christian.

On the other hand, to qualify, ALL Muslims must enter into a contract [covenant -mithaq] directly with Allah.
The contractual terms [confined to the Quran] contain the obligation of the contracted Muslim to kill non-believers upon the slightest threats [fasadin - drawing of cartoon even disbelieving is a threat] to the religion. Quran 5:33 and >300 violent related verses.
If they do not kill non-Muslims they have sinned and may miss their chance of eternal life in paradise.
Those who comply with God's terms in killing of non-believers upon the slightest threat are good Muslims in the eyes of God.

That the majority do not comply is because their good human nature prevails or they are ignorant of their contract obligation. In this case, they are good-humans but bad-Muslims who do not comply with their contractual obligations.

So it is either you are ignorant & wrong or I am of the above.
Show me proofs if you think I am wrong.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dubious wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:46 am Those that call for Sharia law or guilty of other criminal acts in those European countries which allowed them in, welcomed and supported them, that problem is solved very easily. Without further ado, whether by the hundreds or thousands, you get them off your soil back to where they came from, including their families. Make certain they know that if they return, they will either be imprisoned or killed. If they think to use the liberal laws of a country to create their own disgusting Islamic state, you're dead meat, literally.

The OP is still applicable to "Those who respect the country which adopted them and its laws" because the ideology [not the believers] is malignantly evil and toxic.

The best option when religion is still a critical necessity is to encourage all of them to convert to the pacifistic Christianity or other pacifist religions.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:31 am
The Muslims consider all non-muslims as non believers so we are all required to be killed or converted.

Let me be clear, Islam that is Muslims want their religion to infiltrate politics and implement Sharia Law. The ultimate desire for Muslims IS a world Caliphate.

But what about the question I asked you?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:12 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:31 am

But what about the question I asked you?
Are you talking about non-believers in Christ? I could not give a flying fart what you believe so long as you don't subscribe to a ""religion"" that demands all others must convert or be killed.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:17 am Are you talking about non-believers in Christ? I could not give a flying fart what you believe so long as you don't subscribe to a ""religion"" that demands all others must convert or be killed.
That sounds pretty fair, thanks for clarifying.
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:04 am
You got a lot to learn.
Doubtless. Fortunately, I might even be capable of learning, unlike you.

If morality is encoded in our DNA, like a computer algorithm, then all of these religious distinctions are irrelevant. How is it that they differ, given your "objective morality" theory?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Alexiev wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:48 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:04 am
You got a lot to learn.
Doubtless. Fortunately, I might even be capable of learning, unlike you.

If morality is encoded in our DNA, like a computer algorithm, then all of these religious distinctions are irrelevant. How is it that they differ, given your "objective morality" theory?
ISLAM is an evil ideology moreso than a religion. No other religion has masses of doctrine insisting people covert to its teachings AND laws or be killed by its followers.
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm

ISLAM is an evil ideology moreso than a religion. No other religion has masses of doctrine insisting people covert to its teachings AND laws or be killed by its followers.
Perhaps you have never heard of the Crusades, the Inquisition, or the Witch-killing craze in 16th century Europe. I am not an expert on Muslim theology. However, I'm quite sure there are experts who would dispute your claim, although there are also Fundamentalists who embrace it.

Religions are complicated and often contradictory. Logic is the science of non-contradiction. So the two are often at odds. But contradictions and paradoxes abound in our world, and we sometimes use religion to enable us to think about them. The Caliphate in Cordoba in the last centuries of the first Millenium AD embraced a Muslim theology of reason, acceptance and culture. The Menocal history I cited earlier points this out. Were they not Muslims? Or were they sophisticated Muslims interpreting the Quran differently from their more fundamentalist brethren? Perhaps the rise of atheism and scientific rationalism has put a damper on sophisticated and tolerant theologies, because those attracted to them are no longer religious. This may hold true for Christians, Jews and Muslims (as well as other believers).