roydop

Re: Dopson's Paradox

Post by roydop »

More truth (that which reveals falsity)

https://youtu.be/tXc6MeXqjJU?si=2cKkeuHE_U_hqVg1
Atla

Post by Atla »

roydop wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 pm More truth (that which reveals falsity)

What's the psychological process by which you become convinced that your randomly assembled gibberish is the answer to the world's (otherwise perhaps insoluble) problems, and there isn't a shadow of a doubt in your mind about this?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

THis is called the "Liars; paradox "

THis PARADOX does not bear your name, you camera shy dope.

I have to say that your YouTube effort is the worst I have ever seen. It's like watching paint dry. I could not watch more than a few seconds witing for you to gather what few thoughts were trying to break from your brain to your speech centres.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"The financial system since 1971 has been fiat which is all based on thought and mathematics. It's all based on mathematics now... the financial system is" - Roy Dopson
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:31 pm "The financial system since 1971 has been fiat which is all based on thought and mathematics. It's all based on mathematics now... the financial system is" - Roy Dopson
GOSH
roydop

Post by roydop »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:40 pm THis is called the "Liars; paradox "

I have to say that your YouTube effort is the worst I have ever seen. It's like watching paint dry. I could not watch more than a few seconds witing for you to gather what few thoughts were trying to break from your brain to your speech centres.
This aversion you have to the message is due to your deep state of delusion. The truth is laid out before you but you are incapable of seeing it.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Atla wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

What's the psychological process by which you become convinced that your randomly assembled gibberish is the answer to the world's (otherwise perhaps insoluble) problems, and there isn't a shadow of a doubt in your mind about this?
It's Truth.

Unfortunately for you it's not getting through. So you will go through hell with the rest of the delusional humans

I tried to warn you
roydop

Post by roydop »

You are searching for entertainment. I'm not entertaining. I speak poorly. And I know the final, concluding Truth.

Your loss.
Atla

Post by Atla »

roydop wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:55 am

It's Truth.

Unfortunately for you it's not getting through. So you will go through hell with the rest of the delusional humans

I tried to warn you
Yeah but what's the psychological process by which you became convinced that that's the Truth and not possibly something else?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

roydop wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:57 am

You are searching for entertainment. I'm not entertaining. I speak poorly. And I know the final, concluding Truth.

Your loss.
:D :D :D
roydop

Post by roydop »

Atla wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:02 am
roydop wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:55 am
It's Truth.

I tried to warn you
Yeah but what's the psychological process by which you became convinced that that's the Truth and not possibly something else?
The first 15 minutes describes the process through which the truth was revealed

https://youtu.be/W_Vslnj_evg?si=WsB2ghkf91pGI3_h
roydop

Post by roydop »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 am

Your loss.
You have averaged 5 posts/day every day since June of 2019.

What a iife you must live!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

roydop wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:23 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 am

Your loss.
You have averaged 5 posts/day every day since June of 2019.

What a iife you must live!
What a sad life you must lead to work out an average on someone who does not give a damn about you. LOL
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Roy please tell me u are going to let Denisa come to america and live with u. She looks like she's in a cave somewhere in Kazakhstan and she's way too hot to be living in a cave. U guys totally connected when u did the stillness thing and i can tell she digs u, bro.

Right here u guys had a moment: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxJCGvbHH8aP ... lWjB6vud2o
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This is good shit right here: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxdGHopr4vfG ... 9olmzxbJlu

See what just happened there, Roy? U were suddenly captivated by her beauty and u started having impure dualistic unmetaphysical thoughts. Then u recognized how u were sizin her up when u glanced at your own video image on the screen (when your eyes shift). Suddenly embarrassed at yourself for lusting over her, u stop rubbing your chin and straighten your composure.