Aether it exists, or it doesn't.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Cerveny

Re: Lack of antimatter

Post by Cerveny »

socrattus wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:44 am
Cerveny wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 pm Once again and for the last time (I promise), please allow me to try to clarify my point. Two fundamental errors of relativity: First, physical space is not infinitely fine but granular. So both BB and BH are completely off. Second, the structure and essence of Past, Present and Future are completely different. The future has neither structure nor time nor matter in our sense. One could say that it is precisely Plato's world of ideas. The Presence is the quantum "fire" burning the Future, allowing Life to live. The past is a frozen crystal of causality, a sediment, a quantum “ash”…
Esoteric language is not the language of formulas, laws, equations
of mathematical physics that explain Nature.
---
… at the beginning and at the end of physics is metaphysics - the Future …
Cerveny

Re: Lack of antimatter

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 pm
Cerveny wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 am You can't believe everything, you can't measure something like that in the laboratory. Physicists have lost their sanity. Physics has been poisoned and paralyzed for a hundred years by Albert Einstein's misunderstanding of space and time, physics has become a faith ... Physical space is grainy and the future has a different structure and content than the past. Quantum mechanics "works" on their thin Planck boundary…
Once again and for the last time (I promise), please allow me to try to clarify my point. Two fundamental errors of relativity: First, physical space is not infinitely fine but granular (crystal of aether). So both BB and BH are completely off. Second, the structure and essence of Past, Present and Future are completely different. The future has neither structure nor time nor matter in our sense. One could say that it is precisely Plato's world of ideas. The Presence is the quantum "fire" burning the Future, allowing Life to live. The past is a frozen crystal of causality, a sediment, a quantum “ash”…
I can't forgive myself (as a wood lover) to freshen up this thread with one more comparison. Cambium is the living layer in the trunk of a growing tree / shrub. It is such interface (Presence) between the growing wood (Past) and its resources (Future). Cambium creates, definitively forms and leaves behind a more or less regular structure of cells (e. particles) of mature wood (Past) based on DNA (Idea,Word), chemical elements and energy (Primordial matter).
Warning! Metaphysics:
If this analogy pushes me further, I must stop at the protective pre-cambium, at the bark. And here I have an impression that the brain (soul) has some ability to reach into the unstructured Future, where a common mixture of wishes, thoughts, wills, subconsciousness is catalyzed by (divine) “enzymes” into some kind of protection and correction of Life:)