Christian Civilization -- The Central Issue

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Christian Civilization -- The Central Issue

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:45 am

You might as well try to entice children into sex acts, as the Far-Left already does, and Hairball encourages with his blind, loathsome, ignorance.
Yes, I think it's important to encourage the younger generation. 🙂
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:51 amYes, I think it's important to encourage the younger generation. 🙂
At least you admit your pedophilia. It's not an aspiration I'd build a philosophy on, but you do you, preferably behind bars.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I'll add another observation, for Alexis' thread here:

Innocence is critical to the Christian faith, and Western Society in general. This ideal is that children should have a protected, safe environment, free from death, fear, and perverse sexuality. Children don't even think about or know of 'sex' until sexual hormones kick in and are released during Puberty/Adolescence, usually around age 12. Before age 12, children do not have any "sexual" impulses, despite what Degenerates think and believe, and attempt to propagate. Obviously the youth/children of society are most vulnerable to Predators, and must be protected most of all. The Church is supposed to fulfill this role. So aside from the Sacrament of Marriage, Christianity in general, as a general philosophy, is supposed to protect the Innocence of children.

However, as can be seen on this forum and everywhere else really, Innocence often turns into a destructive, gross Ignorance, the result of Infantilization and Arrested Development. It's important for children/teenagers to 'grow up', eventually. When they do not, and remain 'innocent'/ignorant for too long, then a type of willful-Ignorance takes over: a desire to remain Childlike forever. Peter Pan Syndrome. This syndrome is pervasive all across Western Civilization, especially among the Liberal and Far-Left persuasions...although many on the Right are also susceptible.

Ignorance is unforgiveable in Philosophy. Children must 'grow up' into self-responsible, self-realized, Autonomous adults.

You must begin to think for yourself (upon leaving teenage years). By age 20, you should be thinking for yourself, and beginning Adulthood.

This is not so much the case anymore—and becomes a Rarity rather than the Norm. There are many reasons/causes for this.

However, the importance of protecting childhood/innocence, is still critical. And because this is a responsibility of the Church/God, so too is it a responsibility of the political/cultural-Right, against the Left. This is obvious, on this forum, where Leftists have no concern or care for childhood innocence, or would have any inclination to protect them from Predators, Perverts, Rapists, and Far-Left cultists.

In fact, that's exactly what they want...to induct children, and then teenagers, into their "Fluid Gender" cults.

So that they can castrate the young boys, and rape the young girls, into their "Alternative" (Demonic, Satantic) "world views".

That young boys should be Eunuchs or faggots, queers. And young girls should become sterile, or abort/blood sacrifice all of their children, to the Blood Gods.

Satanism is the Religion of the Left, always has been.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I've seen and heard of lots of examples of this:

In the West, it has become quite common that a child/teenager grows up with a Junkie father or mother, a run-down Hippy or Hipster, leftover from the 60s-70s "Cultural Revolution". Basically a *FAILURE* of a mother or father. Somebody who nobody would *FOLLOW*. A disgrace, an embarrassment. And I truly sympathize/teenagers with children of this type.

So when I see these videos of Liberal-Leftists bringing their children to dragtime story hour, I understand it for what it is. The parent's immorality and lowly nature, wants to 'convince' their children into their same depravity, in order to justify it to themselves, in their own minds.

Therefore, it's a matter of Evil and weakness of soul, excusing itself from being weak. And instead of wanting 'better' for their children, they are incapable of such a thought, because of their self-conceit and selfishness.

I don't know how children can be proud of having Liberal-Leftist parents.

I don't imagine that any Liberal/Leftists on this forum, have their children 'looking up to' them, for leadership or guidance.

And because of this spiritual depravity, there are no social or cultural solutions from "The Left" of Western Civilization.

This is why cult-of-personalities are being formed, politically, like how the Left worshipped/worships Obama, or the Right worshipped/worships Trump.

Because the era of American Individuality is coming to a close. The Left has been critically defeated where it matters: in Spirituality, in Culture, in Religion, in Morality, and especially, in Ethics.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:20 am I've seen and heard of lots of examples of this:

In the West, it has become quite common that a child/teenager grows up with a Junkie father or mother, a run-down Hippy or Hipster, leftover from the 60s-70s "Cultural Revolution". Basically a *FAILURE* of a mother or father. Somebody who nobody would *FOLLOW*. A disgrace, an embarrassment. And I truly sympathize/teenagers with children of this type.

So when I see these videos of Liberal-Leftists bringing their children to dragtime story hour, I understand it for what it is. The parent's immorality and lowly nature, wants to 'convince' their children into their same depravity, in order to justify it to themselves, in their own minds.

Therefore, it's a matter of Evil and weakness of soul, excusing itself from being weak. And instead of wanting 'better' for their children, they are incapable of such a thought, because of their self-conceit and selfishness.

I don't know how children can be proud of having Liberal-Leftist parents.

I don't imagine that any Liberal/Leftists on this forum, have their children 'looking up to' them, for leadership or guidance.

And because of this spiritual depravity, there are no social or cultural solutions from "The Left" of Western Civilization.

This is why cult-of-personalities are being formed, politically, like how the Left worshipped/worships Obama, or the Right worshipped/worships Trump.

Because the era of American Individuality is coming to a close. The Left has been critically defeated where it matters: in Spirituality, in Culture, in Religion, in Morality, and especially, in Ethics.
Fortunately for me I have met a few Roman Catholics who carry their religion gently and kindly.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Belinda wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:46 amFortunately for me I have met a few Roman Catholics who carry their religion gently and kindly.
Go on... :arrow:
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:48 am
Belinda wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:46 amFortunately for me I have met a few Roman Catholics who carry their religion gently and kindly.
Go on... :arrow:
People can be only what they are at any point in time. Gentleness, and ordinary human kindness persuade and lead where dogmatic persuaders can't go.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Belinda wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:00 amPeople can be only what they are at any point in time. Gentleness, and ordinary human kindness persuade and lead where dogmatic persuaders can't go.
I disagree, there's a time for gentle caring (childhood) and there's a time for the rod (adulthood). Philosophy is not for children; it's for adults. Most adults need the rod, to 'lead' them, and respect nothing else. It's about Authority.

Because many males cannot suppress their sexual perversions, of their own volition, State or Church must (and do) intervene (everyday).

Kindness won't keep the pedophiles away; it only invites them into society.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:29 am

Because many males cannot suppress their sexual perversions, of their own volition, State or Church must (and do) intervene (everyday).
And he actually means it, folks. :)
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:47 amAnd he actually means it, folks. :)
State Laws already prevent you from having children "lick itself", Hairball, and for obvious reasons. Most people hate pedophiles and pedophilia, because they want to protect their children.

Obviously you have no Morality, no Humanity, no Soul...or you'd understand this Common Sense.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Now that Satanism is growing in the West...and the Left now openly advocates Child Sacrifice (castration, abortion, now advocating for State-sponsored Euthanasia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERu7QhYols)

What once were considered "The Rules" go out the window, aptly coined "The Brave New World".

Problem is: anybody with common sense won't want to live in this "brave new world". Because it's soulless. It has no future. It's already been tried before...many times, like in Decadent Rome, when the Rome began disintegrating, evaporating. Why did the Catholic Church form in the first place? Why did Christianity spread so fast? ...unless it was a civilizational response to an underlying NEED?? And what is this Need, if not for Morality? For Rules? For Order? For Spiritual Leadership??

Nobody would look to the likes of Hairball for leadership. Not even his own children, especially not them.

When you are a parent, a father, a mother, you ought to be the REPRESENTATION of what you want your children to become.

Parentage, Patronage, implies Leadership. It implies Morality. This is why the Left have never been able to replicate or create Culture, as the Right has and does.

This is why Iwan is fundamentally wrong about "Today's Conservatism is Yesterday's Liberalism". No, it's not. Because The Rules never changed. They've always been the same.

You either defend a society for the children, and the future generations, or you don't...or you can't.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:56 am One little council can decide that some mystic meant X, and 40 generations can suffer partly based on a gassy breakfast served the participants.

One Irony is that the council is specifically multicultural, with diverse ethnicities and diverse origins in terms of states. Christianity is one of the early globalist projects.
Numerous of your interpretations are rather cynical and scathing. I certainly am not complaining. The way we choose to look at something will generally determine what we get out of it, which is what we chose to get out of it from the start.

One can look at those thing you’ve pointed out in a •critical• mood and determine whatever you are desiring to present (ridicule for example). Yet you could also switch moods and see things in a different light.

For example the unity of Europe when Latin was the language of the governing, intellectual and religious class and Catholic liturgy a communal practice. Would you really compare it to the •evils of globalism• that is abhorred today?

I am in doubt as to whether your •interpretive method• will provide you with more than what you have intended from the start, if that makes sense.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:58 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:47 amAnd he actually means it, folks. :)
"lick itself",
You really like writing that phrase, don't you? 🙂
Obviously you have no Morality, no Humanity, no Soul...
Nobody's perfect. :(
Last edited by Harbal on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Clarification, you ought to want your children to become Better than what you-yourself are, or have accomplished.

For Hairball, and the likes of him, obviously the bar is set very, very Low.

There's a problem with Moral Standards, either too High, or too Low. Too low can be just as bad, or worse, than too high.