Hello , I am Bill Si Sio Wai from Macao , writer of "STUDY OF CIRCLE "

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

billssw

Hello , I am Bill Si Sio Wai from Macao , writer of "STUDY OF CIRCLE "

Post by billssw »

The contents of "Theoretical System of Study of Circle" are some superficial personal opinions on philosophy, thought, science and ethics, and then they are integrated into the "One Furnace" of "Yuan Xue". I hope to use this work to promote some about the spiritual sentiment of selflessness, harmony, communion and even patriotism.

STUDY OF CIRLCE = CIRCLE SCIENCE
promethean75

Re: Hello , I am Bill Si Sio Wai from Macao , writer of "STUDY OF CIRCLE "

Post by promethean75 »

Circles huh?
billssw

Post by billssw »

Make good use of " Study of Circle " can easily solve the dilemma of " theroy of strings" , of course , can explain the whole 11 dimensions also, for examples , like the 1 dimension as below ︰

1D:
Straight lines are only called geometric straight lines in the scientific community, so why are they straight lines? I don’t know why. This is probably inspired by general relativity, quantum mechanics and string theory! So, what is the "meaning" behind the straight line? Compared with the 2-dimensional "visible" light plane, the 1-dimensional straight line is the "invisible" dark straight line. The plain logic is self-evident when the plane is visible but the straight line is invisible! The 2-dimensional light plane is the "visible present tense" of time, and the 1-dimensional dark straight line is the "invisible past tense". In addition, the 1-dimensional straight past tense also represents sounds, smells and even viruses (odor viruses are greatly involved in the 1-dimensional past tense. The relationship between the two can be seen in the fact that researchers in Thailand, the Netherlands and other countries use dogs and bees to "smell" "New coronavirus", this theory can also be found in relevant chapters of our Perfect Theory, so I won't go into details here)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Fuck I wish I could still smoke pot without the sage & God system of logic attempting to make me suicide.

I don't wanna B_ill anymore Bill.

Ya I ate from the Tree of Life and can no longer even chew on a branch of the Tree of Know_Ledge.

www.androcies.com
billssw

Post by billssw »

Yeah , i am quite agree with you , sometimes it just sounds like a " dump system" with " millions of laughers and ignores " , and quite frustrate with it .

it is a nice photo, afterall , i wish some days in the future , more and more ladies and gentlemen really pay more attention into the " CIRCLE SYSTEM"
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Fishpi is a new age cyber punk prophet living inside a computer code matrix that god de_signed. Don't listen to him... he's ment_al.
billssw

Post by billssw »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:36 am Fishpi is a new age cyber punk prophet living inside a computer code matrix that god de_signed. Don't listen to him... he's ment_al.
Thanks Sir, ok!
By the way , i just wanna share some inner feelings with all friends here.
I come from Eastern world , a city of Macao , maybe my English is not that well , pardon.

I am age of almost 40, i spent many years to promote my books of philosphy , ethics, religion and Chinese " I CHING"
However , as you know , nobody will listen and pay attention to some one like me " a high school graduate" , even my HK book publisher,
at the first hand , she told me that you only a office clerk , how dare to " creating a new system like STUDY OF CIRCLE" ,
She tease me for more than half hour just in front of my daughter in Macao MGM lobby ,
i wouldnt forget that afternoon in my life.

I hate of " NONE" and i always pray for GOD -- THANKS FOR LET ME PUBLISHING MY BOOKS AT LEAST, AND PLS LET ME TO PUBLISH MY BOOK IN ENGSLIH SOMEDAYS, AND LET ME POST MY WORDS IN ENGLISH VERSION IN WESTERN FORUM ALSO "

Luckily today i achieve it , i just translate my books by GOOGLE TRANSLATION SYSTEM , And i found out this powerful and popular FORUM from internet also, THANKS LORD ...
billssw

Post by billssw »

Reality is a convoluted apparition of the Truth..

How a wise saying , i much appreciate it .

if Reality is 1, 2 and 3 dimenosions , " Truth" is well beyond 4,5,6 even 7 dimension and parallel universe , TRUTH is just 8 and 0 dimensions !
if we read deep into " CIRCLE SYSTEM " , every truth is just inside of it , such as 2 dimension︰

2D:
The scientific community only calls the plane a geometric plane, and it is also a plane of light. So what is a plane? Because the plane is light and time, "C" is naturally the present tense, which is a very simple logic. In fact, 2 dimensions correspond to 4 dimensions, both are in the present tense of time and light, and the only difference is between "individual" and "collective universe"; just as 1 dimension corresponds to 5 dimensions of dark energy universe, both are in the past tense, and they are also just " The difference between "individual" and "collective universe"; yes, the ordinary visible matter in our three-dimensional three-dimensional world corresponds to the six-dimensional dark matter, which is the difference between the individual future tense and the collective future tense (this is somewhat similar to the T duality in string theory, We in circle science use the "T Triangle Model" Chapter 154 to explain it).