Philosophical research

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

cpuproc68

Re: Philosophical research

Post by cpuproc68 »

in paragraph 4 I added the text:

"The concept of a square microgrid of space (size in order of 10^-80 m) is probably compatible with the holographic concept, as this microgrid probably exists in two dimensions. Gravity would be the concave bending of this microgrid (see diagram 3), under the influence of its accumulation in the form of matter which it creates by twisting. Gravitons are formed directly from this microgrid, and through its concavity they acquire an attractive charge. Gravitons are bulges of the considered microgrid. Other particles from a level close to the level of gravitons hang from the considered microgrid as if on a string.

diagram 3. Represents gravity in two-dimensional space. The picture is closer to the truth than you might think. Gravity is actually the concavity of a two-dimensional square microgrid, of course this microgrid is much finer than shown in the image above."
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

I added also text:

"In the first generation of particles (see paragraph 3), space changes state and creates matter. These particles are actually made of space, only space in an altered state. Gravitons are made of space. This space in the case of gravitons is in an altered state (this also applies to particles at a level close to the level of gravitons that build matter). Gravitons are bulges of space. Due to the curvature of space, they acquire an attractive charge. These are the basics of Quantum Gravity."
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

The TOE, it will be a concept where space creates matter. And more specifically the square microgrid of space, 10^-80 m in size creates matter by twisting (more precisely, it creates the smallest particles by twisting, and these combine into larger particles). This is similar to earlier computer simulations, where the simulation grids gave images of three-dimensional objects. This microgrid is like a mental simulation, and in half it is. The basis for matter is rectangular microgrid of space sizes in the order of 10^-80 m. So matter is made of space. Matter is space.
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

in paragraph 3 I added a part:

The bonds of particles from the galactic model and higher models are probably - like quark-gluon bonds - indecomposable (the above part of this paragraph is from year 2023).
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

in paragraph 4 I added also the text:

The Theory of Everything I have presented is different from the theory of gravity itself and is more fundamental than the theory of gravity.
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

in paragraph 4 I added also the text:

In my early twenties, I observed a square microgrid of space through quasiparanormal perception (observing animate matter at the lowest possible level). I encourage readers to observe this structure for themselves.
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

21. Solving the puzzle of wave-particle duality, solution of this problem. The key to solving the wave-particle duality is the statement that the wave nature is revealed in fast motion, and in relative stillness we are dealing with particle nature. In fact, similarly to contraction and dilation in special relativity, a wave phenomenon occurs when particles quickly move. Particles in rapid motion turn into waves, and in relative stillness they turn into particles. This is how the phenomenon of wave-particle duality can be explained.
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

Why is there something? because there is God the Father, Gregory Podgorniak, year 2023
Last edited by cpuproc68 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nemos

Post by nemos »

It looks like a personal diary, because it's more like trying to understand yourself than being understood from the outside.

Then it was never clear to me whether motherhood is etheric or corpuscular structure. Personally, I am sympathetic to the etheric structure, although quantum research suggests the corpuscular.
Then, as for gravitons, have they been experimentally proven or do they remain purely theoretical. At one time, there was a strong attempt to find magnetrons, but this was later abandoned. :|
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

nemos wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:26 pm It looks like a personal diary, because it's more like trying to understand yourself than being understood from the outside.

Then it was never clear to me whether motherhood is etheric or corpuscular structure. Personally, I am sympathetic to the etheric structure, although quantum research suggests the corpuscular.
Then, as for gravitons, have they been experimentally proven or do they remain purely theoretical. At one time, there was a strong attempt to find magnetrons, but this was later abandoned. :|
I guess the attraction to magnetrons was only in the mind of Optimus Prime...

-Imp
cpuproc68

Post by cpuproc68 »

Well, I assume that God exists. He resides over space where there would be a higher vacuum (vacuum above the cosmic vacuum) and includes the planetary system, above all the Earth and the Sun. Jesus was one of his incarnations. There were more such incarnations-avatars than accepted in the Vishnu religion, which mentions only ten avatars. There were probably several dozen of them. It dates back to the appearance of Cro-Magnon Man, approximately 40,000 years ago. Of course, we can assume that there were also incarnations in earlier hominid forms, and there were many of them.
Over the being of the Son Jesus extends the much greater and more powerful being of the Father. The Father covers the entire universe with his power. He is also the creator of the universe.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Well. Thank you for clearing that up.