Is Hegel Still Relevant?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: Is Hegel Still Relevant?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

bolso66 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:03 pm
bolso66 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:10 pm Hi, I have read about the progression of consciousness through the various stages down to absolute Spirit, and I am baffled cause I see
none of it in real life. Most of the people are stuck in their daily affairs and there is no hint of basic progress, let alone aiming at absolute knowledge. Anyone knows where Hegel deals with this very basic observation?
simple questions no answers: that's philosophy
So five years ago you posted a wanky comment about how superior you feel to everyone aroud you. Then you came back today to see if anyone gave a fuck, and upon realising nobody had, you dropped a new but equally wanky comment that's really about how much better you are than other people. Should we wait five years for you to confirm whether it was intentional irony that the subject matter was about development and progress?

If you are midway through a 3 post prank that takes 10 years to play out, then I doff my cap.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

bolso66 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:10 pm Hi, I have read about the progression of consciousness through the various stages down to absolute Spirit, and I am baffled cause I see
none of it in real life. Most of the people are stuck in their daily affairs and there is no hint of basic progress, let alone aiming at absolute knowledge. Anyone knows where Hegel deals with this very basic observation?
Hegel's Dialectical Process in Practice
viewtopic.php?t=41849
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Is there such a thing as a simple philosophical question?