White House Cocaine

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: White House Cocaine

Post by Walker »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:37 pm They had slaves at the white house. I'm honestly not worried about a little cocaine. I hope whoever did it enjoyed themselves.
They're the elite. They have other rules.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

I know some people pretty far from elite who are also getting away with doing cocaine regularly. I'm not gonna clutch my pearls about that one.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:46 pm I know some people pretty far from elite who are also getting away with doing cocaine regularly. I'm not gonna clutch my pearls about that one.
The rules refer to consequences for illicit behavior.

Can your people give the finger to the Law and weaponize the FBI to get away with it, like the corrupt elites? If so, they are them.

Little Timmy says someday he wants to be president so he can snort coke and get BJ's in the oval office, which causes his mommy to clutch her pearls.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Anybody who doesn't get caught doing cocaine gets away with doing cocaine. I just hope the particular individual who did it is not also actively trying to keep drugs like cocaine highly illegal - but considering we don't know exactly whose cocaine it is, seems like we can't judge the degree of hypocrisy here either.

Politicians do drugs sometimes. Just like non politicians. It honestly doesn't seem that important to me, other than as a funny little curiosity. It would only be important if there was significant hypocrisy involved, and I have no idea if there is.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Oregon has recriminalized the drugs they set free. I wonder why.

Little Timmy says someday he wants to be president so he can snort coke and get BJ's in the oval office, which causes his mommy to clutch her pearls. What a hypocrite she is, because she gives BJ's, or at least did when she was dating.