Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Post by promethean75 »

Ted you're a psych major... what's the name of that effect I was talkin about?

1000001140.jpg
1000001140.jpg (39.98 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
Sculptor

Re: Why the political worldviews of young men and women are increasingly diverging | DW Analysis

Post by Sculptor »

What I see in the woman posted above as Tate's "girlfriend, is a peson who is very insecure. Her face is caked with make-up. Those lios are not real, and I doubt her breasts are too.
This look with the fat lips is unattractive to me, though is it increasingly common.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Yes my theory is that sexual augmentation is the expression of man's innate parmenidean fixation on the material objectivity of being; he seeks more presence, bigger, more voluptuous things of tactile experience. Buildings, trucks, steaks and cheeseburgers, boobs, butts and lips. The only thing that is getting smaller are digital devices, and this is becuz in the coming age, AI will evolve away from the human parmenidean fixation on objects and concentrate on quantum information only as the fundamental building blocks of reality.

I cannot tell u more at this time.
godelian

Post by godelian »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm Tate's an alpha male, certainly, but no sigma male. The gentleman is simultaneously besieged by his rampant (healthy) sexual desire for women and his unrequited disgust for them (hence his misogyny)
Oscar Wilde originally wrote:
Women were meant to be loved, not to be understood.
In modern times, this quote has degenerated into something with a misogynistic vibe:
You can either love women or understand them, you can't do both.
It is obvious that Tate is not disgusted by women.

Tate rather has the same problem as Plato and Aristotle, who wrote and spoke somewhat negatively about female nature but who at the same time could not envision a society without women.

Moreover, a healthy amount of distrust in relationship matters is mostly a question of self-preservation. If you allow her to walk all over you, she won't like you any better for it. She will rather lose respect and even despise you.

Western society has already enough men unreasonably and shamelessly simping for women. It hasn't made anyone happier. Andrew Tate encourages you to instead establish boundaries and to put your foot down, in everybody's best interest.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm Tate's an alpha male, certainly, but no sigma male. The gentleman is simultaneously besieged by his rampant (healthy) sexual desire for women and his unrequited disgust for them (hence his misogyny) for being attracted to an asshole like him, so his entire presence is constrained by a superficiality and inauthenticity.

What disgusts him is that he knows the women know he knows the women are shallow gold diggers, and the women know he knows they know he knows, so any relationship he has with them is a covertly fraudulent disguise of genuine respect and admiration, having in reality only a sexually exploitative purpose.

Both parties want to be real, want to be capable of real love... but becuz they are soulless creatures ruined by wealth and bourgeois culture, they submit completely to their superficiality and indulge in it without restraint. It is the collision of their own self disgust with the public adulation that they receive (despite their wretchedness) that hyperextends that disgust even more. They think 'how can i be so admired and have such celebrity if these people are good? They must also be bad like me, and that pisses me off even more, for I'd like to be admired by good people instead.'

All this comes together to create the character of Tate and all his empty sex toys. An open, mutually agreed psychological sadism practiced between Tate and his concubines. Indulging in what they cannot be other than; absolute frauds.

Yo sexy sigma Ted, whatchu think? Did i nail it?

1000001138.jpg
'Alpha male'. Yeah right :lol: What does that even mean? We aren't cartoon characters (although he comes close). Would and 'alpha male' say that he wouldn't go near a woman who hadn't had a manicure? The guy's a drop kick.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:07 am
promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm Tate's an alpha male, certainly, but no sigma male. The gentleman is simultaneously besieged by his rampant (healthy) sexual desire for women and his unrequited disgust for them (hence his misogyny) for being attracted to an asshole like him, so his entire presence is constrained by a superficiality and inauthenticity.

What disgusts him is that he knows the women know he knows the women are shallow gold diggers, and the women know he knows they know he knows, so any relationship he has with them is a covertly fraudulent disguise of genuine respect and admiration, having in reality only a sexually exploitative purpose.

Both parties want to be real, want to be capable of real love... but becuz they are soulless creatures ruined by wealth and bourgeois culture, they submit completely to their superficiality and indulge in it without restraint. It is the collision of their own self disgust with the public adulation that they receive (despite their wretchedness) that hyperextends that disgust even more. They think 'how can i be so admired and have such celebrity if these people are good? They must also be bad like me, and that pisses me off even more, for I'd like to be admired by good people instead.'

All this comes together to create the character of Tate and all his empty sex toys. An open, mutually agreed psychological sadism practiced between Tate and his concubines. Indulging in what they cannot be other than; absolute frauds.

1000001138.jpg
'Alpha male'. Yeah right :lol: What does that even mean? We aren't cartoon characters (although he comes close). Would and 'alpha male' say that he wouldn't go near a woman who hadn't had a manicure? The guy's a drop kick.
Dumb arse atheists like to compare humans to packs of predatory animals. Although I say that but I'll never forget this fat Christian bloke in the office trying to tell me that he is suffering because his manager is an alpha male - I felt like puking, pathetic squirm of a bloke.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"this fat Christian bloke in the office trying to tell me that he is suffering because his manager is an alpha male"

staplers are stationary provided by the company, and the company has a right to relocate employee cubicles if it is in need of space
jasonlava

Post by jasonlava »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:07 am

1000001138.jpg
Dumb arse atheists like to compare humans to packs of predatory animals. Although I say that but I'll never forget this fat Christian bloke in the office trying to tell me that he is suffering because his manager is an alpha male - I felt like puking, pathetic squirm of a bloke.

It's fascinating to dissect Tate's complex persona. Your analysis brilliantly captures the paradoxes within his character – the clash between desire and disgust, the yearning for authenticity amidst a facade of superficiality. The recognition of their own hollowness, masked by wealth and societal expectations, leads to a self-loathing that amplifies with public admiration.

The term "alpha male" here seems like a flimsy label, incapable of encapsulating the intricacies of human behavior. Tate's preferences, like manicures, highlight a warped sense of priorities, challenging conventional notions of strength and dominance.

Your keen observation unveils a psychological sadism, a mutual agreement to indulge in a fraudulent existence. It's a compelling commentary on the corrosive effects of wealth and societal expectations, shaping individuals into caricatures rather than authentic beings. Bravo on a thought-provoking analysis!