FSK-ed Objectivity is "Garbage" Objectivity??

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: FSK-ed Objectivity is "Garbage" Objectivity??

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:09 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 pm
God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:17 am
Where to? I'm everywhere?
Yeah that's rather annoying for example. Can't a man have a little privacy? A little tact please?
Privacy? 'Fraid not. At the risk of repeating Myself, I really am everywhere and I see everything.

As to providing you with tact, had I provided you with that skill, We'd not be having this conversation. That's something I'm afraid you'll have to learn for yourself. It's all part of the 'free will' package I wrote into humanity's 'software'. Good luck with that... and trying to be funny.... Oh, and syntax.
God seems to be a somewhat butthurt programmer. But even God's infinite knowledge and skill isn't enough to get a comment right on the first try, so God has to keep editing it.
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:25 pm
God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:09 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 pm

Yeah that's rather annoying for example. Can't a man have a little privacy? A little tact please?
Privacy? 'Fraid not. At the risk of repeating Myself, I really am everywhere and I see everything.

As to providing you with tact, had I provided you with that skill, We'd not be having this conversation. That's something I'm afraid you'll have to learn for yourself. It's all part of the 'free will' package I wrote into humanity's 'software'. Good luck with that... and trying to be funny.... Oh, and syntax.
God seems to be a somewhat butthurt programmer. But even God's infinite knowledge and skill isn't enough to get a comment right on the first try, so God has to keep editing it.
That's your best shot? Neither tactful, nor funny, but the syntax is improving. Try not to start your sentences with 'but' or 'and' and you may actually graduate past grade five.
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:35 pm That's your best shot? Neither tactful, nor funny, but the syntax is improving. Try not to start your sentences with 'but' or 'and' and you may actually graduate past grade five.
But I was merely following God's example:
God wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm Dunno who you are quoting/citing... But it ain't Me!
Does that mean that God didn't graduate past grade five?
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:25 pm God seems to be a somewhat butthurt programmer. But even God's infinite knowledge and skill isn't enough to get a comment right on the first try, so God has to keep editing it.
Yes, but in My defence Samsung's latest mobile tech leaves a lot to be desired. You need the fingers of an elf to type on this site. The elf I use is useless, but darling. I'd have no other elf.
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:42 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:25 pm God seems to be a somewhat butthurt programmer. But even God's infinite knowledge and skill isn't enough to get a comment right on the first try, so God has to keep editing it.
Yes, but in My defence Samsung's latest mobile tech leaves a lot to be desired. You need the fingers of an elf to type on this site. The elf I use is useless, but darling. I'd have no other elf.
God should be able to do it without an elf and without any Samsung mobile tech, just saying..
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:39 pm
God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:35 pm That's your best shot? Neither tactful, nor funny, but the syntax is improving. Try not to start your sentences with 'but' or 'and' and you may actually graduate past grade five.
God wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm Dunno who you are quoting/citing... But it ain't Me!
No, I was just trying to fit in with the lingo. Swing with the vernacular. I thought by mirroring you, I'd make more headway with you, but no. I just don't work well in human form... It was tough being Jesus, I can tell you. Best I just stick to being boring old omnipotent Me, with my PhD in English.(That's Deity of Philosophy to you.)
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:01 pm
No, I was just trying to fit in with the lingo. Swing with the vernacular. I thought by mirroring you, I'd make more headway with you, but no. I just don't work well in human form... It was tough being Jesus, I can tell you. Best I just stick to being boring old omnipotent Me, with my PhD in English.(That's Deity of Philosophy to you.)
Does God not know that being good at English has very little to do with being good at philosophy? :?
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:09 pm

Does God not know that being good at English has very little to do with being good at philosophy? :?
Not to brag, but I have a PhD in every language and subject known to man. Really, not to brag, they are worth nothing really. Has it ever occurred to you that philosophy has very little to do with being good at anything?
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:48 pm
Not to brag, but I have a PhD in every language and subject known to man. Really, not to brag, they are worth nothing really. Has it ever occurred to you that philosophy has very little to do with being good at anything?
Of course it has. Can God not read my mind? :?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

It's like being in someone's head, this discussion.
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 pm
I can read you have no sense of irony or humour.
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:44 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 pm
I can read you have no sense of irony or humour.
Well that settles it I guess, God can't read my mind. I'm awesome!