Greetings everyone! My interest is Good and Evil.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lineofgoodandevil

Greetings everyone! My interest is Good and Evil.

Post by Lineofgoodandevil »

Hello everyone, my name is Ke, I'm from Australia. It's a good opportunity to find a forum like that where all people are interested in contributing philosophical ideas, creating discussions, and solving problems.

With the ongoing world crisis, the wars, and the conflicts between nations, religions, and thoughts, I'm concerned about how humans could exist in the future. Humanity has never been in greater danger than it is today, because scientific and technological developments have given it the power to destroy the planet. History would not simply repeat itself, as massive destructive weapons have been developing.

All causes of these conflicts originated from human nature. Without the knowledge of good and evil as a criterion, we cannot understand good and evil of human nature for distinguishing between good and evil in ideas, religions, and politics. We cannot find an ultimate solution, and humanity could be destroyed by repeating these disasters. On the one hand, this has resulted in the constitutional state not only failing to unite to eradicate the threats of autocratic regimes, but instead has helped autocratic regimes to gain great national power, on the other hand, while protecting the freedom of speech and religion with legislation, it also protects the evil ideas and religious doctrines that continue to erode the constitutional system.

I wrote a book on ethical human nature based on the discoveries in epistemology, logic, psychology, and history, named The Archimedean Line of Good and Evil. In this book, I have demonstrated good and evil and the boundaries between them, as well as the distinction between humans and animals, and distinguishing good and evil of ethical human nature. Discovering the cause of a problem is a prerequisite for solving it, so the discovery of good and evil and the boundaries between them is a prerequisite for resolving ethical conflicts. I would like to have discussions with anyone who has their interests in topics of Good and Evil, Ethics, Human nature, etc. If you are also interested in some of my writings, I'm happy to share my thoughts.

Thanks for reading these!
Ke
bahman

Re: Greetings everyone! My interest is Good and Evil.

Post by bahman »

Lineofgoodandevil wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:57 am Hello everyone, my name is Ke, I'm from Australia. It's a good opportunity to find a forum like that where all people are interested in contributing philosophical ideas, creating discussions, and solving problems.

With the ongoing world crisis, the wars, and the conflicts between nations, religions, and thoughts, I'm concerned about how humans could exist in the future. Humanity has never been in greater danger than it is today, because scientific and technological developments have given it the power to destroy the planet. History would not simply repeat itself, as massive destructive weapons have been developing.

All causes of these conflicts originated from human nature. Without the knowledge of good and evil as a criterion, we cannot understand good and evil of human nature for distinguishing between good and evil in ideas, religions, and politics. We cannot find an ultimate solution, and humanity could be destroyed by repeating these disasters. On the one hand, this has resulted in the constitutional state not only failing to unite to eradicate the threats of autocratic regimes, but instead has helped autocratic regimes to gain great national power, on the other hand, while protecting the freedom of speech and religion with legislation, it also protects the evil ideas and religious doctrines that continue to erode the constitutional system.

I wrote a book on ethical human nature based on the discoveries in epistemology, logic, psychology, and history, named The Archimedean Line of Good and Evil. In this book, I have demonstrated good and evil and the boundaries between them, as well as the distinction between humans and animals, and distinguishing good and evil of ethical human nature. Discovering the cause of a problem is a prerequisite for solving it, so the discovery of good and evil and the boundaries between them is a prerequisite for resolving ethical conflicts. I would like to have discussions with anyone who has their interests in topics of Good and Evil, Ethics, Human nature, etc. If you are also interested in some of my writings, I'm happy to share my thoughts.

Ke
Hi and welcome to the forum. Could you please define good and evil?
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Lineofgoodandevil wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:57 am Hello everyone, my name is Ke, I'm from Australia. It's a good opportunity to find a forum like that where all people are interested in contributing philosophical ideas, creating discussions, and solving problems.

Ke
Welcome. Whose good and evil are you referring to?
Lineofgoodandevil

Post by Lineofgoodandevil »

bahman wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:17 pm

Ke
Hi and welcome to the forum. Could you please define good and evil?
In my opinion, evil refers to people’s evaluation and generalization of the psychological experiences caused by anyone’s or any group’s acquiescence to, consent to, expectation of, participation in, or direct leading to infringe the basic rights of others.

Good, on the other hand, is people’s evaluation and generalization of the psychological experiences caused by anyone’s or any group’s opposing, delaying, restricting, preventing, or terminating the infringements of the basic rights of others, or protecting the basic rights of others.