Philosphicalous

Ignore Funtion Instructions Recieved and Implemented

Post by Philosphicalous »

Wheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

HOLY monkey GoDS SMDH
Iwannaplato

Re: Ignore Funtion Instructions Recieved and Implemented

Post by Iwannaplato »

I think it's good for some people to aim low and celebrate what might be extremely mundane achievements - not worth mentioning - for others.
Philosphicalous

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:12 am I think it's good for some people to aim low and celebrate what might be extremely mundane achievements - not worth mentioning - for others.
I think you're a mundane waste of O2
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:15 am I think you're a mundane waste of O2
Did you know that narcissists tend to project their own failings on others?
Philosphicalous

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:17 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:15 am I think you're a mundane waste of O2
Trust me, my self-education on what a Narcissist is set me from a broken heart and financial ruin. I always thought Nacissis was the bloke whose wings got burnt flying too close to the sun. Narcissists ALWAYS project who they are. But no one knows unless they are spared utter ruin prir t lening the trith that sets them free. Narcissists need to be in prison for life or given the electric chair. If pedophile and narcissists was in my pod and i only had one shank the Narc would be spurting blood. Narcs are Psychopaths
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:28 am Trust me, my self-education on what a Narcissist is set me from a broken heart and financial ruin. I always thought Nacissis was the bloke whose wings got burnt flying too close to the sun
Wow, even just the simplest googling could have weaned of that confusion about Greek Myths. They may have services where you live that can help you with basic computer skills.
Philosphicalous

My self-education on the humanist scientific truth of what a Narcissist is set me spiritually free from a broken heart and financial ruin. I always thought Nacissis was the bloke whose wings got burnt flying too close to the sun. Narcissists ALWAYS project who they are. How? They accuse you of being a narcissist. But no one knows what that is unless they are accused of being one by a grandiose covert narc. Narcissists need to be in prison for life or better yet, given the electric chair. If a pedophile and a narcissist were in my cell and I only had one shank the Narc would watch as I skinned the pedo alive and then I would drown the Narc in the Pedo's Blood. And when I stand before the Judge I will say, You're welcome your Honour and he would say well done my son, and sentence me to life. Not a problem your Honour, I'm in for 900 years already.

Thank you for your service son. Your Medal of Honour is on its way, and the Queen is sending the Victory Cross
Last edited by Philosphicalous on Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Has GrandWizzard22 got himself a new sock-puppet?
Philosphicalous

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:43 am Has GrandWizzard22 got himself a new sock-puppet?
Oh please please please in Hods name, please introduce me to the grand wizard, There can be only ONE
Philosphicalous

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:43 am Has GrandWizzard22 got himself a new sock-puppet?
is GW22 150 IQ plus?
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:28 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:17 am
Trust me, my self-education on what a Narcissist is set me from a broken heart and financial ruin. I always thought Narcissus was the bloke whose wings got burnt flying too close to the sun. Narcissists ALWAYS project who they are. But no one knows unless they are spared utter ruin prior to learning the truth that sets them free. Narcissists need to be in prison for life or given the electric chair. If a pedophile and narcissist were in my pod and I only had one shank the Narc would be spurting blood. Narcs are Psychopaths
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:47 am
is GW22 150 IQ plus?
He does like to discuss IQ numbers often, although his own efforts suggest he has small IQ energy.
I see you dont spell like an American so I guess you aren't him. You can certainly meet him in the gender sub here if you wish.
viewtopic.php?t=40319