Obama Gay?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

popeye1945

Re: Obama Gay?

Post by popeye1945 »

Obama Gay? WHO CARES!! MAYBE HIS WIFE?
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

What's up with the OP?

Who watches a YouTube video and takes it's opinion at face value?

Where is this guy?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Here

(Edit: Lucky, you better have a excellent explanation for what appears to be false indignation. It's 100% acceptable to ask the question I did. It's 100% unacceptable to fake indignation.)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Constantine wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:14 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfTsJaan8c

So...

Apparently Obama is gay.
It's quite interesting that you are so obsessed with this topic sweetie.
It's okay - its safe to come out on PN page, as everyone is so understanding here.
But if you want to keep your gayness under your bushel we will understand.

On a sad note I have to tell you that were Obama gay he'd not be interested in you. Don't cry. There maybe someone out there for you yet.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Constantine wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:08 pm Here

(Edit: Lucky, you better have a excellent explanation for what appears to be false indignation. It's 100% acceptable to ask the question I did. It's 100% unacceptable to fake indignation.)
So for 15 replies and almost 3 weeks, nothing. Then 2 hours after my post you resurface. Interesting...
Philosphicalous

Post by Philosphicalous »

Constantine wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:14 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfTsJaan8c

So...

Apparently Obama is gay. I recall the navy started under Bush with decriminalization of homosexuality (bunch of guys trapped on a ship in white suits called seamen/semen, we always knew) but under Obama it went full blown.

Any other signs looking back signify Obama was gay? As a INTJ, I'm understanding why Michelle Obama had a tense, angry to emotionless face. She came off as too masculine to me, but I'm not usually one to go after first ladies, picking on them. They didn't run for office, just the spouse. But in this case, it is worth scrutiny. I couldn't really see the attraction. If Barack had all that charisma.... why her? Now it makes more sense.
Larry Sinclair outed Obama at a press conference before he became president.😂 Nobody cared then