CHECK IN THREAD

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: CHECK IN THREAD

Post by Gary Childress »

I'm feeling better now. I put my reading glasses somewhere and my eyesight is a bit blurry but I'm fine.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol every time I log in, the number of guests goes from 150 to 11.

U guys know that hatred only makes me sdronger, right?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:41 am I'm feeling better now. I put my reading glasses somewhere and my eyesight is a bit blurry but I'm fine.
Well, if it's your head where you normally wear your glasses that you have put them, you may need a new pair of glasses.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Somebody sent me a PM saying that Gary had some kind of bizarre religious crisis and is now at a hamas training camp in north gaza. He took a selfie of himself and sent it to my source, but I'm not gonna post it out of respect for Gary and my source.

I can't believe this is happening. What the hell did u guys say to him?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Maybe there was a glitch.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

I've been isolating really badly. I called a friend today that I used to attend church events with and it brought me down to Earth to talk to someone I actually know and have met and trust. The Internet brings the worst out. I need to stay off it. I can't do social media either. My writing turns into road rage because all I'm talking to are words typed in on a screen and I have no idea who is posting them or anything about them. This just isn't healthy. I'm not healthy. I've been out of work and isolating for almost 6 months now (recently ending up in the psychiatric ward), and feel like an ogre. I need to get out and do things.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:01 pm I've been isolating really badly. I called a friend today that I used to attend church events with and it brought me down to Earth to talk to someone I actually know and have met and trust. The Internet brings the worst out. I need to stay off it. I can't do social media either. My writing turns into road rage because all I'm talking to are words typed in on a screen and I have no idea who is posting them or anything about them.
Judging words, on 'themselves', ONLY, may well be the BEST and ONLY WAY to COME-TO FIND, UNCOVER and DISCOVER, LEARN, SEE, UNDERSTAND, and/or KNOW the ACTUAL Truth of 'things', rather than judging 'people' INSTEAD. Thus, LOOKING AT and SEEING 'typed words on a screen', in a philosophy forum, could be one of the LESSONS LEARNED.

See, if one is ONLY dealing WITH words, ALONE, and NOT AT ALL WITH 'human beings' as well, then 'judging' IN and FOR the Right REASONS, instead of FOR the Wrong REASONS, IS OCCURRING.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:01 pm This just isn't healthy. I'm not healthy. I've been out of work and isolating for almost 6 months now (recently ending up in the psychiatric ward), and feel like an ogre. I need to get out and do things.
Okay.