To Those To Whom This Pertains

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: To Those To Whom This Pertains

Post by Atla »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:53 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:48 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:40 pm Oh, dear. I do hope Age hurries. Is he fumbling with his tools?

Patient in patient waiting.jpg
But visible body parts have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH the RESOLUTION here.
I see, Dr. Age. That is brilliant! I now see why you are the doctor and I am the patient. Anyway, please proceed, quickly if you would. I can't stand insanity much longer.
Consider the possibility that not only has Age severe autism, psychosis and no theory-of-mind, but she also might be bed-ridden. Maybe she never could leave the room and this is the result.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Atla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:59 pm

But visible body parts have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH the RESOLUTION here.
I see, Dr. Age. That is brilliant! I now see why you are the doctor and I am the patient. Anyway, please proceed, quickly if you would. I can't stand insanity much longer.
Consider the possibility that not only has Age severe autism, psychosis and no theory-of-mind, but she also might be bed-ridden. Maybe she never could leave the room and this is the result.
Well, now that you bring up the possibility, it might be true. Sorry, Age. I'll not continue further with this line of discussion.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:59 pm Consider the possibility that not only has Age severe autism, psychosis and no theory-of-mind, but she also might be bed-ridden. Maybe she never could leave the room and this is the result.
Or... a brain in a jar, hooked up to a computer, might communicate with bitter contempt for humans and the time in which they freely could run around on Earth.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

What I have discovered works for me re maintaining mental well-being in general, is in connecting and communicating with those aspects of (my) consciousness witch Jung identified as “The Archetypes”.
I do this in a variety of ways, using whatever device I can to enable that to happen.
The result has been an improvement overall (re understanding mindfulness) re mental wellbeing.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:40 pm Oh, dear. I do hope Age hurries. Is he fumbling with his tools?

Patient in patient waiting.jpg
But what is 'it', EXACTLY, that 'you' are wanting and/or looking for here "gary childress"?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:59 pm

Well, now that you bring up the possibility, it might be true. Sorry, Age. I'll not continue further with this line of discussion.
Okay.

It only took just one person to provide a SUGGESTIVE thought, and 'your' whole VIEW and DESIRE here "gary childress" has turned around and changed, COMPLETELY.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:14 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:59 pm Consider the possibility that not only has Age severe autism, psychosis and no theory-of-mind, but she also might be bed-ridden. Maybe she never could leave the room and this is the result.
Or... a brain in a jar, hooked up to a computer, might communicate with bitter contempt for humans and the time in which they freely could run around on Earth.
Here is ANOTHER ASSUMPTION, to CONSIDER.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:27 pm What I have discovered works for me re maintaining mental well-being in general, is in connecting and communicating with those aspects of (my) consciousness witch Jung identified as “The Archetypes”.
I do this in a variety of ways, using whatever device I can to enable that to happen.
The result has been an improvement overall (re understanding mindfulness) re mental wellbeing.
Okay. Will you describe what ANY of 'those ways' entails, EXACTLY?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 pm
VVilliam wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:27 pm What I have discovered works for me re maintaining mental well-being in general, is in connecting and communicating with those aspects of (my) consciousness witch Jung identified as “The Archetypes”.

If anyone is interested, I would - perhaps not exactly - but in summary depending on what questions are asked of me.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:46 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 pm

If anyone is interested, I would - perhaps not exactly - but in summary depending on what questions are asked of me.
'you' SAID and CLAIMED that 'you' have discovered 'works', for 'you', in regards to 'maintaining mental well-being', in general, is IN 'connecting and communicating WITH those aspects of (my) consciousness which a human being identified as 'the archetypes', AND, that 'you' do 'this', in a variety of ways, using whatever device that 'you' can to enable 'that' to happen.

My QUESTIONS ARE;

Firstly, the SAME one I ASKED before, 'Will you describe what ANY of 'those ways' entails, EXACTLY?

Secondly, what is the 'this' word above REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?

Thirdly, what are the 'devices', EXACTLY?

Fourthly, what ARE 'those aspects', EXACTLY, which some person identified as 'the archetypes'? And,

Lastly, HOW can someone "else" CONNECT and COMMUNICATE WITH 'those aspects', as identified as 'the archetypes', of some 'consciousness' 'thing', (which some one supposedly 'has'), and how MANY 'ways' can one DO 'this', and what ways are 'they', EXACTLY, and what are 'the devices' that can be USED to enable that CONNECTION and COMMUNICATION, TO HAPPEN, even if NOT EXACTLY?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

What I have discovered works for me re maintaining mental well-being in general, is in connecting and communicating with those aspects of (my) consciousness witch Jung identified as “The Archetypes”.

My post is referring to the OP and "To Whom This Pertains".
HOW can someone "else" CONNECT and COMMUNICATE WITH 'those aspects', as identified as 'the archetypes', of some 'consciousness' 'thing', (which some one supposedly 'has'), and how MANY 'ways' can one DO 'this', and what ways are 'they', EXACTLY, and what are 'the devices' that can be USED to enable that CONNECTION and COMMUNICATION, TO HAPPEN, even if NOT EXACTLY?
What is 'it', EXACTLY, that 'you' are wanting and/or looking for here "age"?