Deconstructing Ben Shapiro on Religion

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Deconstructing Ben Shapiro on Religion

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal

Re: Deconstructing Ben Shapiro on Religion

Post by Harbal »

I've seen Ben Shapiro on Youtube, and I agree that he should be deconstructed. In fact, I don't think God should have created him in the first place.
Walker

Post by Walker »

:lol:

That is not a deconstruction of Ben Shapiro.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 pm I've seen Ben Shapiro on Youtube, and I agree that he should be deconstructed. In fact, I don't think God should have created him in the first place.
😂
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:26 pm
Harbal wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 pm I've seen Ben Shapiro on Youtube, and I agree that he should be deconstructed. In fact, I don't think God should have created him in the first place.
😂
They should have dealt with him in the time-window of the womb for a real deconstruction.

:roll:

(OMG, did he really say that?)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh i can't stand that dude. Just fuckin die already.

He's lucky he made it off the debate stage without Harris, Sam strangling him to death years ago.
Walker

Post by Walker »

He does sound like a mentat at times. Too bad for Shapiro haters that he wasn't cornered in the womb, when actionable intent would have been legal in many places.

To understand the meaning of that in dialogue, rather than say, Huh?, rephrase the meaning in your own words, then offer that as feedback, for verification.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol it's too perfect. The very first thing I hear is Shapiro, a rabid pro-capitalist, advertising for some life insurance company. Here's some people u can give your money to so they can invest it, make some free profit, and then give some back to your family who'll need it after u die becuz they'll be so broke...

... becuz of capitalism.

Lol i can't.

Notice what a fast talking spaz Shapiro is. This is what happens when you're a reasonably wealthy nerd with a high IQ who's empowered by belief that you're doing god's work. He really does feel that he's smarter than Sam so he's got that smug conservative aura about him. The ugly overconfidence. Notice how Sam is already almost rolling his eyes before they even get started.

https://youtu.be/bdUC8nRVyYY
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Hahaha another one. Next he's advertising for internet VPN's and internet privacy. Now his entire audience (and himself) is thinking 'omg this is part of the communist government's surveillance state yada yada', when, in fact, the only people invading your Internet privacy and tracking your every move are the capitalist advertisers, the guys Shapiro defends.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Thirty minutes in and Sam's already pwned him four times. Shapiro's getting nervous; he's interrupting and cutting Sam off more often now.
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:48 pm Lol it's too perfect. The very first thing I hear is Shapiro, a rabid pro-capitalist, advertising for some life insurance company.
This is the mold. I saw the first broadcast. :!:

Everyone was talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbIbyUdA_B4

:lol: