Biden Crime Family

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Biden Crime Family

Post by Walker »

Yes, sadly for you I am rather busy. How will you know what to say no to?

I have to play catch-up with the chores, read a novel from the library before time runs out and I’m also fifty pages into another book that’s much more interesting than a novel, and then there’s this war that’s rather distracting.

But anyway, the book looks to be exciting and promises to reveal things that most folks don’t know about the president of the United States that is currently going to Israel, in the active war zone where it's dangerous, he's a target, and anything can happen there in the fog of war, and you know what Obama said about Biden, don’t underestimate his ability to F things up.

The book is:

Breaking Biden
Exposing the hidden forces and secret money machine behind Joe Biden, his family, and his administration.
By Alex Marlow, New York Times Bestselling Author

I'd like to get it read before he keels over from either age or a wrong drug cocktail, and the book becomes irrelvant to current events.

This one looks to be juicy, and more importantly, this is what you should know about this book …

The book is relevant to the thread, and whatever you’re onto is not.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:28 pm I'd like to get it read before he keels over from either age or wrong drug cocktail
Or before you do
Walker

Post by Walker »

You're right about that, however, I'm fit as a fiddle by cracky, knock on wood.
Walker

Post by Walker »

The Terrorist gun-slingers do not fear Biden. Biden can be bought, all the money he can spend can’t buy their Luv.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:28 pmThe book is relevant to the thread, and whatever you’re onto is not.
I'm onto you and your naïve support for James Comer's and the GOP's unsupported slurs against Joe Biden. Which of them are you now claiming is irrelevant here? The slurs or you?
mickthinks wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:31 pm Key Evidence:
• An interactive timeline of the Biden’s pay for play schemes
• Oversight Committee report revealing the Bidens’ dealings with foreign countries.
• Biden Bank Records Memorandum showing the family created over 20 shell companies
• Key Findings from the IRS Whistleblowers
• Whistleblowers’ transcripts press release and links
• Follow-up letters seeking more transcribed interviews in the wake of the IRS whistleblowers’ explosive testimony
• FBI Form 1023 alleging then-Vice President Joe Biden engaged in a bribery and extortion scheme and ultimately received $5 million from a Burisma executive.

How many of those terrible acts have the Trump family not been accused of or, indeed, blatantly committed?

And how many has Trump been indicted on or impeached for?