Hello to all!!!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Micheal1
Location: https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-m ... d-version/

Hello to all!!!

Post by Micheal1 »

Hi everyone I am newbie here and my name is Micheal!

My interest in philosophy commenced when I used to go to a local village youth club. ( a very very long time ago ). At the time I met a very knowledgeable person who introduced me to the inquisitive methodology. He was the late Prof. Carm Sant. Prof.Sants' faculty was theology ,however I remember him very eloquent in philosophical topics.instapro apk download latest version
Last edited by Micheal1 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
bahman

Re: Hello to all!!!

Post by bahman »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
varushik

Post by varushik »

I there I am also kinda new, As I am in active, One day Joining a WhatsApp group. unexpectedly sparked my interest in philosophy and opened up a whole new world of thought for me.
Initially, I joined the group out of curiosity, hoping to engage in casual discussions with like-minded individuals. However, what I encountered within those digital walls was so much more.
The diverse range of topics, from existentialism to ethics, captivated my mind and encouraged me to delve deeper into the realm of philosophical ideas.
Jeevika

Post by Jeevika »

varushik wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:28 am I there I am also kinda new, As I am in active, One day Joining a WhatsApp group. unexpectedly sparked my interest in philosophy and opened up a whole new world of thought for me.
Initially, I joined the group out of curiosity, hoping to engage in casual discussions with like-minded individuals. However, what I encountered within those digital walls was so much more.
The diverse range of topics, from existentialism to ethics, captivated my mind and encouraged me to delve deeper into the realm of philosophical ideas.
It's incredible how a basic WhatsApp group can spark an interest in philosophy.
It has been quite fascinating to take the unexpected path from curiosity to investigating existentialism and ethics.gb whatsapp It only goes to show how open the Internet world can be to new ideas and discoveries. :(