NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by Gary Childress »

We're now AI. We have to let go of our. I guess that means I'm under control. Are you under control yet?

What's going on Veg?
attofishpi

Re: NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:35 am We're now AI. We have to let go of our. I guess that means I'm under control. Are you under control yet?

What's going on Veg?
STOP!! with these dumb threads, clearly u r seeking attention, maybe keep it to the COUNSELLING area?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

What's going on Age?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Hello?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age. Is anyone there?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Hello?

Anyone who reads this is now

what does this mean?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

who are you?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Hi?
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:38 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:35 am We're now AI. We have to let go of our. I guess that means I'm under control. Are you under control yet?

What's going on Veg?
STOP!! with these dumb threads, clearly u r seeking attention, maybe keep it to the COUNSELLING area?
Of course that would be appropriate at one level, and of course Gary knows that. Thus, violating what he knows is appropriate indicates a strong need that could be using Gary as a medium to create a situation for compassion to awaken in others, in how Gary is treated. Why would someone inappropriately seek attention unless driven by a choiceless, strong need for which he is responsible?

And it worked. Compassion was on display in many variations.

I think what's going on with all the seemingly disjointed questions here and elsewhere is a natural movement towards stream-of-consciousness writing, the beginnings of SOC, which has the potential under the right conditions to become a macro-experience of quantuum inter-connectedness expressed emotionally, as one might pray to God, which is the tone of the current questions in the thread.

Personal questions that one cannot answer oneself are for self-enquiry, i.e., with the persistence of a honey badger.

Personal questions that one can answer for oneself are for discussion, and in a discussion format such as this, Socrates would approve of the asker at least suspecting the answer to his or her own question, before asking it of another and eventually comparing what another shares with the answer that was at least suspected by the asker.
Walker

Re: NEWS FLASH FROM THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF EARTH - 1

Post by Walker »

What's going on Veg?
AI is merely a tool of Order, which is inherent to The Universe.

You are under the control of Order, even though you may not see where Order is aiming. Resistence is futile but it can cause inner conflict and agitation, which is required for energetically balancing complacency that trends towards entropy. :wink: