Reality is Contradictory Self-Distinguishment

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Reality is Contradictory Self-Distinguishment

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

To understand this point better I will begin with the nature of form:

A form is space as evidenced by a circle. There is an inner space, an outer space and the space between the inner and outer space as the form, in this case the circle, itself. Form is just space contradicting itself as space distinguishes itself from itself.

Thought is the same thing; There is the thought(s) that composes the thought, the thought or thoughts the thought composes other thoughts, and the thought between what the thought is composed of and what the thought composes...all of which are thoughts. Thought distinguishes itself from thought.

Phenomena follow this same structure; There are the phenomena which compose the phenomena, the phenomena which composes other phenomena, and the phenomena which is between that which composed of and that which composes...all of which are phenomena. A phenomenon distinguishes itself from itself.

All of this is the distinguishment of an existence from existence as existence thus leaving all things as contradictory.
Agent Smith

Re: Reality is Contradictory Self-Distinguishment

Post by Agent Smith »

It gets better ... if only <imagine>!
hjcarden1

Re: Reality is Contradictory Self-Distinguishment

Post by hjcarden1 »

I believe that this seeming paradox only arises when disregarding consciousness as the source of all of these things, rather than thoughts or phenomena being the cause of the distinctions. To me it is more likely that instead of dividing themselves by themselves, an observer must overlay these distinctions on them. It seems to me that there is no possibility for their to be "real" divisions in whatever the substrate of these categories is, rather all we observe is our projection onto them.