Deciphering Age's Capitalizations

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Deciphering Age's Capitalizations

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:13 am
Constantine wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:05 am I had to foe Age as soon as I saw his first post to me. I don't Haye the guy, it was just too much to take in all at once. Long text, endless capitalization of entire words.

So has anyone figured out how to read his posts? I'm guessing ALL CAPS mean something important, but 1 out of 5 words seem to be all caps. Also.... the awful length of the posts.

In my Descartes thread, he seemed to be angry at me, but couldn't tell if we agreed or disagree. It was like having a zoom meeting on a big screen TV, 6 inches from your face, and all you can see is his nose.

Note I'm not mocking the substance of his ideas. I can't even tell what they are. I just see a sea of big angry text when I see people quote him. I'm guessing since people quote him, they figured him out. Is he angry posting? Or is there a secret code? What is he emphasizing? If it was just one or two words per paragraph then I know he really means those words.... but it's twenty words per paragraph.
I think Age is an autistic-schizophrenic and is also pretty dumb, Age is also channeling the awakening universe-God from the future (chosen one syndrome), and thinks that he/she has found the way to always tell what is the absolutely true, correct answer to any question. Age writes with 100% certainty, his/her capitalizations are less shouting and more like emphasizing words, Age is trying to beat it into your head how unfathomably stupid and hopeless you are for not seeing the absolutely certain truths that he/she sees, and for not seeing how you don't know what you are talking about and why the things you write make no sense.

Age also can't read more than a few words at a time, so will chop up your post into 170 parts, and react to each part separately (and only reacts to the words themselves but can very rarely process the implications of the words, which non-autistics do automatically). And for every part he/she will pose you two new questions, so the size of the posts always grows exponentially if you attempt to actually answer everything, in a short time you'll be spending hours on your next reply, talking about nothing. Just keep Age on foe, you're not missing out on any interesting insight, we already tested it.
WHO is 'we'? And, WHAT did 'you', and 'them', supposedly 'test', EXACTLY?

I have YET to be CHALLENGED or QUESTIONED over my ACTUAL views AND CLAIMS.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:04 am
Constantine wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:14 amSomeone help me
The torrent of Age's typhoons are a struggle to survive indeed...

Originally I guessed his age in the mid-twenties since he seems able to type complex paragraphs, but I suspect he's still a teenager. I presume he's very autistic and anti-social, hence his compulsion for anti-social tendencies even in textual form.
LOL Here is MORE PROOF that these people were NOT YET ABLE to LISTEN, and HEAR.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:04 am He does make good points once in a long while, but after dealing with him long enough, I generally peruse his first few sentences to get a gist of what's saying and respond to that.

I was thinking of finding an online editing program to remove all his capitalization, but that's more effort I'm willing to offer him right now...
WHY would you even BOTHER to OFFER me ANY 'thing', especially in regards to what you can NOT HANDLE and DEAL WITH?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:53 amthese people were NOT YET ABLE to LISTEN,
This is simply your belief Age,

Which you own.

Remember when you claimed you don't have beliefs, and that people don't own anything? So when are you going to stop contradicting yourself??

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:55 am
This is simply your belief Age,
IS 'it'?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:55 am Which you own.

Remember when you claimed you don't have beliefs, and that people don't own anything? So when are you going to stop contradicting yourself??
LOL ONCE AGAIN, 'you' EXPRESS what 'you' BELIEVE is true, and then PLACE 'that BELIEF' onto "others".

I suggest 'you' FIRST PROVE that 'I' BELIEVE ANY 'thing', especially what 'you' CLAIM I DO, and then you PROVE how 'you' or ANY one "ELSE" ACTUALLY 'owns' some 'thing'.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

You believe it, otherwise you wouldn't have said it.

Now SUBMIT Age, bahaha! :twisted:

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:08 am
You believe it, otherwise you wouldn't have said it.
LOL
LOL
LOL

This is just HOW TOTALLY Wrong AND Incorrect 'you' REALLY ARE.

'you' ARE ABSOLUTELY TWISTED and DISTORTED here. But this is just what happens when one BELIEVES that their OWN personal VIEWS and ASSUMPTIONS are absolutely TRUE. They end up NOT being ABLE TO SEE, NOR HEAR, 'things' CLEARLY, and PROPERLY.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:08 am Now SUBMIT Age, bahaha! :twisted:
LOL

'you' got to be JOKING.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:45 amI have YET TO, here.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

I'll only say one more thing before my derailment of Maia's thread ends here...
Age, have you noticed that you have a nervous laugh when confronted about your consistent hypocrisies and contradictions?
In poker, this is called your 'tell'. It means you're outted.

You do have beliefs, about "YOU HUMANS".
You do own these beliefs.
You merely lack the self-consciousness to be self-aware of your own beliefs, hence why you are Autistic.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:07 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:45 amI have YET TO, here.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

I'll only say one more thing before my derailment of Maia's thread ends here...
GREAT.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:07 pm Age, have you noticed that you have a nervous laugh when confronted about your consistent hypocrisies and contradictions?
1. This one ACTUALLY BELIEVES that 'it' SEES and KNOWS 'things', ABOUT "another", when just confronted WITH WRITTEN LETTERS on A SCREEN. HOW could 'you' KNOW whether there is a 'nervous laugh' happening from 'this body' or NOT, just FROM letters on A SCREEN in FRONT OF 'that body'?

2. What 'you' are even ASSUMING here is ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY, False, Wrong, AND Incorrect, and PROVABLY SO. I have ALSO been WAITING a while for someone to FALL INTO THIS TRAP, which I have been setting up for a while now. So, thank 'you' "wizard22".
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:07 pm In poker, this is called your 'tell'. It means you're outted.
ONCE AGAIN, this one ACTUALLY BELIEVES that what it BELIEVES is true, ABOUT "another", which has NEVER even MET, 'in person' as they say, is what is ABSOLUTELY true, right, and correct. Which could NOT be MORE FUNNY and MORE HUMOROUS even if this one TRIED TO BE.

3. you have FAILED, EVERY TIME, to even produce just ONE example of WHERE I have ACTUALLY BEEN HYPOCRITICAL or been CONTRADICTORY. Although you OBVIOUSLY and IRREFUTABLY BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY otherwise.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:07 pm You do have beliefs, about "YOU HUMANS".
You do own these beliefs.
You merely lack the self-consciousness to be self-aware of your own beliefs, hence why you are Autistic.
LOL
LOL
LOL

If you SAY SO, then 'this' MUST BE SO, TO 'you'.

ALSO, and by the way, for one who BELIEVES that 'it' does NOT lack self-consciousness, and thus is SUPPOSEDLY 'self-aware', 'What is the ANSWER to the QUESTION, 'Who am 'I'?' EXACTLY?'