What does God look like?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: What does God look like?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:22 am
But promoting 'seeking/meditating', and then just WALKING, or RUNNING, AWAY, is ABSOLUTELY NOT the SIGN of one who IS Truly OPEN NOR of one who Truly has the 'love-of-learning' of NEW 'things', AT ALL.
??

You see a point in posting to those who are not reading or engaging?

I do not.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:29 pm
But promoting 'seeking/meditating', and then just WALKING, or RUNNING, AWAY, is ABSOLUTELY NOT the SIGN of one who IS Truly OPEN NOR of one who Truly has the 'love-of-learning' of NEW 'things', AT ALL.
??

I CERTAINLY DO NOT SEE what you are OBVIOUSLY ASSUMING here "dl". WHY did 'you' even BEGIN TO ASSUME what you did here?

I was and am just POINTING OUT, SHOWING, and PROVING how you are completely and utterly ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE of backing up and supporting what you CLAIM here.

I AM SHOWING 'this' to those who ARE READING and/or ENGAGING With me here, which 'you', "dl", IS, OBVIOUSLY, one of 'them'.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:29 pm I do not.
NEITHER does ANY one I KNOW OF, including 'I'.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:29 pm Regards
DL
LOOK I WILL SAY this AGAIN, 'you', "dl", CLAIM to be the so-called "greatest" and CLAIM to SEE and KNOW MORE than EVERY one "else", BUT have completely and utterly FAILED, on ALL accounts, to SHOW or PROVE this in ANY WAY, SHAPE, nor FORM.

The ONLY CLAIM of YOURS here that I can SEE IS True AND Correct is YOUR CLAIM that you speak, and then WALK AWAY, when QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED.

Now, that you WALK and/or RUN AWAY, in a philosophy forum, is a very good SIGN of just how Truly SCARED and AFRAID you ARE here, and this would just be BECAUSE you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY UNABLE to STAND BEHIND some of what you SAY and CLAIM here, AT ALL.

Which IS ABSOLUTELY REASONABLE considering some of the 'things' that you do SAY and CLAIM here.

What you WILL now DO, ONCE AGAIN, is 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY FROM what I AM PROVING True here ABOUT 'you', by making some completely OFF TOPIC REMARK and/or OBVIOUSLY False CLAIM, like you DID above here, or you WILL just RUN AWAY and HIDE like the True COWARD you ARE SHOWING us to BE here.

you WILL CERTAINLY NOT STAY and DISCUSS nor FIGHT and ARGUE FOR your CLAIMS nor AGAINST my CLAIMS, and that is FOR SURE. THUS, PROVING my CLAIMS ABSOLUTELY True, ONCE AGAIN and ONCE MORE.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

John 7:34
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:43 pm
??

I CERTAINLY DO NOT SEE what you are OBVIOUSLY ASSUMING here "dl". WHY did 'you' even BEGIN TO ASSUME what you did here?

I was and am just POINTING OUT, SHOWING, and PROVING how you are completely and utterly ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE of backing up and supporting what you CLAIM here.

I AM SHOWING 'this' to those who ARE READING and/or ENGAGING With me here, which 'you', "dl", IS, OBVIOUSLY, one of 'them'.
DL
LOOK I WILL SAY this AGAIN, 'you', "dl", CLAIM to be the so-called "greatest" and CLAIM to SEE and KNOW MORE than EVERY one "else", BUT have completely and utterly FAILED, on ALL accounts, to SHOW or PROVE this in ANY WAY, SHAPE, nor FORM.

The ONLY CLAIM of YOURS here that I can SEE IS True AND Correct is YOUR CLAIM that you speak, and then WALK AWAY, when QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED.

Now, that you WALK and/or RUN AWAY, in a philosophy forum, is a very good SIGN of just how Truly SCARED and AFRAID you ARE here, and this would just be BECAUSE you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY UNABLE to STAND BEHIND some of what you SAY and CLAIM here, AT ALL.

Which IS ABSOLUTELY REASONABLE considering some of the 'things' that you do SAY and CLAIM here.

What you WILL now DO, ONCE AGAIN, is 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY FROM what I AM PROVING True here ABOUT 'you', by making some completely OFF TOPIC REMARK and/or OBVIOUSLY False CLAIM, like you DID above here, or you WILL just RUN AWAY and HIDE like the True COWARD you ARE SHOWING us to BE here.

you WILL CERTAINLY NOT STAY and DISCUSS nor FIGHT and ARGUE FOR your CLAIMS nor AGAINST my CLAIMS, and that is FOR SURE. THUS, PROVING my CLAIMS ABSOLUTELY True, ONCE AGAIN and ONCE MORE.
Learn how to write legibly.

Did you have a worthy question?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:28 am John 7:34
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"
How many eyes on this white head?

Why do Yahweh and his angels have genitals that impregnate human women?

Regards
DL
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Like this..
jesus.jpg
jesus.jpg (13.75 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Or probably more like this..
jesus2.jpg
jesus2.jpg (11.49 KiB) Viewed 1009 times

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:43 pm

??

DL

Learn how to write legibly.
Absolutely EVERY 'thing' I WRITE here is, literally, 'VERY CLEARLY legible', as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True by the the VERY CLEARLY PRINTED LETTERS BEFORE you.[/quote]
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm Did you have a worthy question?
Yes. ALL of them. I ALSO HAD and HAVE WORTHY CLAIMS, and WORTHY REFUTATIONS in regards to what you have SAID and CLAIMED here.

And, if and WHEN you EVER ANSWER my WORTHY QUESTIONS OPENLY and Honestly, then what WILL BE SEEN IS just how WORTHY they REALLY ARE, and WERE.

AND, as I SAID and CLAIMED above, you have now, ONCE AGAIN, just PROVED IRREFUTABLY True for me here. That IS; I KNEW you WOULD, ONCE MORE, 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY FROM what I AM SHOWING and PROVING here.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:27 pm

Regards
DL
WHY do you give 'Yahweh' a male gendered label?

Do you think or BELIEVE Yahweh has male genitals?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

You should look up theophany.

Where did you get that pipe?

It depends ...

On?

Whether the pope is American or Portuguese.

What?!

Think about it. If the pope is American then pipes are wooden and if the pope is Portuguese, pipes are not wooden.

So? Non sequitur

Ashanti puzzles or Romani puzzles?

What?!
seeds

Post by seeds »

_______

Welcome back to this third episode of - "Oh the Irony" - where after nine months of telepathically arguing with each other, the Swanson twins' world is about to undergo a dramatic change...
  • Twin one: Uh-oh, there's something strange going on...

Twin two: What now?

Twin one: Are you blind? All of that watery substance that surrounded us has drained out through that tiny opening in the all-encompassing barrier. And look, the opening seems to be a narrow tunnel leading to some kind of light.

Twin two: Right, and I suppose that tunnel leads to that higher dimension of reality and the invisible "mom" you mentioned a while back? You delusional idiot, how many times do I have to tell you that there is no higher dimension of reality? Now go back to sleep.

Twin one: You go back to sleep. I'm going to investigate that tunnel.

Twin two: Fine. Good luck getting your big fat head through that skinny little opening in order to investigate some silly fantasy you've dreamed up. I, on the other hand, being the wisest of the two of us, am staying here where things are real. Humpff!!!,..a "tunnel leading to a light" and a nonexistent "mom." How in the world is that knucklehead my twin?
And thus ends another episode of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the makers of the morning after pill ("...because I'm just too busy enjoying the gift of life..."), and the health-conscious makers of Embassy cigarettes...

_______
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:27 pm

Regards
DL
they don't, the watchers impregnated however they did, we simply assume it was by sexual actions as our own. we cannot fathom the actions of one we haven't laid eyes upon.

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:21 am _______

Welcome back to this third episode of - "Oh the Irony" - where after nine months of telepathically arguing with each other, the Swanson twins' world is about to undergo a dramatic change...
  • Twin one: Uh-oh, there's something strange going on...

Twin two: What now?

Twin one: Are you blind? All of that watery substance that surrounded us has drained out through that tiny opening in the all-encompassing barrier. And look, the opening seems to be a narrow tunnel leading to some kind of light.
Yes, leading to the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel, and through the PEARLY GATES they go, into what could be a Heaven-like existence or a hell-like existence, all depending on whether the adults in that 'time period' are BEHAVING or MISBEHAVING.
seeds wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:21 am Twin two: Right, and I suppose that tunnel leads to that higher dimension of reality and the invisible "mom" you mentioned a while back?
'OF COURSE NOT', twin one EXCLAIMS. 'There is ONLY One Existence, and thus One Reality, and NO higher NOR lower dimension of the One. There are, however, JUST DIFFERENT perspectives, coming from DIFFERENT individuals', like us two are SHOWING here, twin one CONTINUES.
seeds wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:21 am You delusional idiot, how many times do I have to tell you that there is no higher dimension of reality? Now go back to sleep.
This is an example of a FORM of 'anthropomorphism', except in this case instead of attributing human characteristics or behavior to a non human, this one here is attributing adult characteristics or behavior to children.
seeds wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:21 am Twin one: You go back to sleep. I'm going to investigate that tunnel.

Twin two: Fine. Good luck getting your big fat head through that skinny little opening in order to investigate some silly fantasy you've dreamed up. I, on the other hand, being the wisest of the two of us, am staying here where things are real. Humpff!!!,..a "tunnel leading to a light" and a nonexistent "mom." How in the world is that knucklehead my twin?[/list]
And thus ends another episode of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the makers of the morning after pill ("...because I'm just too busy enjoying the gift of life..."), and the health-conscious makers of Embassy cigarettes...

_______
This one here ACTUALLY BELIEVES that there is SOME KIND OF 'reality' ABOVE or BEYOND this one and ONLY 'Life' and 'Existence', and which ONLY comes-to-light when one so-calls 'DIES'. Talk about providing a TERRIFIC example of 'twin two' here.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

There are many ways to approach this matter and one of these ways implies something mind-blowing. I'd rather not blow yer minds - TV, is it dangerous? Deus magnus est.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

I could send you a picture, he was made in my image---lol!!
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

What does God look like?
Attachments
God-Michelangelo.jpg
God-Michelangelo.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 883 times