Sugar and cancer

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Sugar and cancer

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 pm To give him credit though, Age does sometimes have little nuggets of wisdom tucked in among all the flotsam and jetsam of CAPS. Seeing them is a skilled job :D That's in contrast to the wokie hand-wavers, who never have any kind of wisdom to offer.
I think that is about the 3rd time I have seen you encourage this class idiot, I really wish you wouldn't - and Y, because he isn't 'WOKE' ...woopeee dooo.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 pm To give him credit though, Age does sometimes have little nuggets of wisdom tucked in among all the flotsam and jetsam of CAPS. Seeing them is a skilled job :D That's in contrast to the wokie hand-wavers, who never have any kind of wisdom to offer.
I think that is about the 3rd time I have seen you encourage this class idiot, I really wish you wouldn't - and Y, because he isn't 'WOKE' ...woopeee dooo.
What does 'woke' have to do with it? If someone writes something insightful I will voice my appreciation.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 pm
What does 'woke' have to do with it? If someone writes something insightful I will voice my appreciation.
So the next time he writes something 'insightful' would you mind pointing it out to the rest of us!?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 pm

So the next time he writes something 'insightful' would you mind pointing it out to the rest of us!?
I would do the same for you :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 pm Indeed. I feel the same way when people wave their hands around to 'emphasise their point'. They even teach and encourage this in public speaking classes! All I see when someone does this is 'I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about so I will just wave my hands around to make it look as if I do and string a lot of buzzwords and word salads together and no one will notice'.
:lol: True.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 pm To give him credit though, Age does sometimes have little nuggets of wisdom tucked in among all the flotsam and jetsam of CAPS.
I think most of us have bits of wisdom, and it's not necessary to wade/sift through a bunch of noise and fabrication. Age/Ken has been here a long time, and I think his posts have become more convoluted.

Most forum members here seem to have little interest (except when it's for fun) to engage with people who claim to 'know' more than other humans/people. We've seen it so many times before -- it's an over-used, unbelievable claim, always accompanied by extreme behavior/claims that demonstrate some kind of mental issue. I've often wondered why such people think that anyone else would believe such self-righteous nonsense? Maybe that's a characteristic of a delusional mind: it only believes in itself.