Well, hi!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Well, hi!

Post by attofishpi »

I've spent half the night tossing and turning, but mainly tossing thinking about Astro Cat and her life partner and what may have happened to them...then it dawned on me. It's a case of the old DBV (Death by Volcano).

Either that, or we've all been swearing too much at each other...especially that venomous hobbit wretch from NZ (Veg)..oh, and me. Sorry everyone even Walker, my sincerest apologies.

..and Veg, I actually do like the Irish, just not pookas.

Also, this forum has reached maximum entropy of stupidity, courtesy of all the religious Republican nutjobs on the forum (and the atheist USAdians too..let's face it) - apart from the sciencey ones...
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:12 pm I've spent half the night tossing and turning, but mainly tossing thinking about Astro Cat and her life partner and what may have happened to them...then it dawned on me. It's a case of the old DBV (Death by Volcano).

Either that, or we've all been swearing too much at each other...especially that venomous hobbit wretch from NZ (Veg)..oh, and me. Sorry everyone even Walker, my sincerest apologies.

Also, this forum has reached maximum entropy of stupidity, courtesy of all the religious Republican nutjobs on the forum (and the atheist USAdians too..let's face it) - apart from the sciencey ones...
Why would I give a crap what you think of the Irish? Everyone knows the English have been the biggest kunts on the planet for centuries, and no amount of wokie virtue-signalling is going to alter that fact.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:12 pm I've spent half the night tossing and turning, but mainly tossing thinking about Astro Cat and her life partner and what may have happened to them...then it dawned on me. It's a case of the old DBV (Death by Volcano).

Why would I give a crap what you think of the Irish? Everyone knows the English have been the biggest kunts on the planet for centuries, and no amount of wokie virtue-signalling is going to alter that fact.
Oooh U get me so hot Veg, I might stay in bed a bit longer now. 8)

btw. There are only two types of people on the planet, the English and those that wish they were English.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:11 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:07 pm

Oooh U get me so hot Veg, I might stay in bed a bit longer now. 8)

btw. There are only two types of people on the planet, the English and those that wish they were English.
Right, everyone wishes they were flaccid, pasty blobs with no muscle tone and jowls to the floor :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:11 pm Oooh U get me so hot Veg, I might stay in bed a bit longer now. 8)

Right, everyone wishes they were flaccid, pasty blobs with no muscle tone and jowls to the floor :lol:
I won't get my dictionary out and will assume the above perfectly describes me as the sexy boyish looking lad that I am. :D

btw. by blobs u must be referring to my bollocks right?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Ex astris, scientia!
onesmartsheep

Post by onesmartsheep »

Hello all. I have joined the forum just now. I have currently opted a course for philosophy and I think being surrounded by philosophers will be great for me. Cheers.