A Priori Vs A Posteriori Does Not Exist.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

tapaticmadness

Re: A Priori Vs A Posteriori Does Not Exist.

Post by tapaticmadness »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:39 am
Everything and everyone is a center point in some manner or another.
I take it that in your world there are no gaps. Everywhere there is only a smooth continuum. Until finally there is only one thing in existence. And all the rest is just subjective malfeasance.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

tapaticmadness wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 am
I take it that in your world there are no gaps. Everywhere there is only a smooth continuum. Until finally there is only one thing in existence. And all the rest is just subjective malfeasance.
Everything is connected.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:09 pm
Everything is connected.
in Elmer's glue utopia...

-Imp
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Everything is connected.

-Imp
All is form through form.
tapaticmadness

Post by tapaticmadness »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Everything is connected.

-Imp
When you say form do you mean something set-theoretical so that you could say all is sets within sets within sets with no final things that are not themselves sets within sets within sets ... ? Is set theory the logic you would use to describe your world and not the predicate calculus of logistic?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

tapaticmadness wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:22 pm

-Imp
When you say form do you mean something set-theoretical so that you could say all is sets within sets within sets with no final things that are not themselves sets within sets within sets ... ? Is set theory the logic you would use to describe your world and not the predicate calculus of logistic?
A form is the shape of anything. Take for example numbers as loops (considering all countable shapes are loops in the respect they have the same beginning and end points). A loop fits inside another loop, much in the same manner all numbers are composed of positive or negative one. Loops are composed of loops and what we see of numbers is a recursion of loops.
tapaticmadness

Post by tapaticmadness »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:36 pm

A form is the shape of anything. Take for example numbers as loops (considering all countable shapes are loops in the respect they have the same beginning and end points). A loop fits inside another loop, much in the same manner all numbers are composed of positive or negative one. Loops are composed of loops and what we see of numbers is a recursion of loops.
All loops and shapes can be described mathematically using set theory. Or do you think that "loop" and "shape" are universals that cannot be "reduced" to anything else, such as mathematics?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

tapaticmadness wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:54 am

All loops and shapes can be described mathematically using set theory. Or do you think that "loop" and "shape" are universals that cannot be "reduced" to anything else, such as mathematics?
If we reduce a loop to another loop we are left with three principles:

Recursion as the repitition of loops.
Isomorphism as the inversion of one loop into many loops.
Loops as both recursive and isomorphic thus are variables.
tapaticmadness

Post by tapaticmadness »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:13 am

OK, you haven't said so explicitly but I take it that you believe that mathematics (especially geometry) can finally explain everything in the world. And that mathematics is going to be set theory. Therefore, I surmise that you believe that sets exist. Then again maybe you think sets are mental constructs, in which case the world is in the mind and you are an idealist, not a realist.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

tapaticmadness wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 am

OK, you haven't said so explicitly but I take it that you believe that mathematics (especially geometry) can finally explain everything in the world. And that mathematics is going to be set theory. Therefore, I surmise that you believe that sets exist. Then again maybe you think sets are mental constructs, in which case the world is in the mind and you are an idealist, not a realist.
I am saying forms exist, and that mathematics both exists through and is subject to forms. All we know of reality is forms.
tapaticmadness

Post by tapaticmadness »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:39 pm
tapaticmadness wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 am

I am saying forms exist, and that mathematics both exists through and is subject to forms. All we know of reality is forms.
I think what you said there is rock bottom and it would be pointless to try and interpret it. Thanks for the conversation.