Hi im new

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Popsicle

Hi im new

Post by Popsicle »

Hello guys im brand new here, i was searching topics when i came along this forum and thought id join in order to share what i have learned. im very young but love subjects such as computers art and metaphysics. i spend my days drawing and meditating , i have a small mental ilness that i developed in my early 20s which was a kidn of curse and blessing . a blessing on my side but a curse for my family. anyways thanks for welcoming me
RickLewis

Re: Hi im new

Post by RickLewis »

Popsicle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:30 pm Hello guys im brand new here, i was searching topics when i came along this forum and thought id join in order to share what i have learned. im very young but love subjects such as computers art and metaphysics. i spend my days drawing and meditating , i have a small mental ilness that i developed in my early 20s which was a kidn of curse and blessing . a blessing on my side but a curse for my family. anyways thanks for welcoming me
Welcome!
Popsicle

Post by Popsicle »

Thank you glad to be here
henry quirk

Poppy

Post by henry quirk »

gird your loins, sharpen your sword, wade into the thick of it
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Are you there, Henry?

You haven't beaten on me lately.

Can't wait to here from you.
henry quirk

"You haven't beaten on me lately."

Post by henry quirk »

no point in kickin' a man when he's down

besides, and no offense here, you don't really figure in a prominent way in my thinkin'
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Popsicle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:30 pm Hello guys im brand new here...
Welcome.

There are a few folks around who are kind of skeptics for skepticism's sake, or who even get abusive sometimes. Try not to let them set you back on your heels. You may be well-advised to consider how much time you want to spend on them; they don't generally yield you any good ideas for your efforts.

There are also so great folks with some good ideas. If you focus on them, you'll have a much better time. Some guidelines to help you detect the difference quickly:

Good folks generally...
1. Don't use "you" a lot. They focus on dealing wit what you offer, not on assassinating your character.
2. Don't use insults.
3 Don't tend to swear for no reason.
4. Write longer, more thoughtful messages.
5. Don't tend to want a "win," in an argument, but rather to explore ideas through the process, so everybody can win.

That being said, most folks here are quite decent, really. Don't let the few other ones keep you from feeling welcome.