How something which has no form, soul, can be detected?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: How something which has no form, soul, can be detected?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:32 pm DAM: wrote..
"Can you prove or demonstrate that ''others'' exist separate from you? ..you can't, so you have no argument here at all in regard to claiming something is real or not."

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 am
You are so stupid on this.
I stated the empirical self [& selves] of others exist separate from my empirical self.
It is so easy to prove 'me' and 'others' exist physically and mentally in the empirical perspective.
Well of course others exist but only because you exist, (first person appearance) aka direct experience...
The above view is useless.

'Others' [empirical] exist because 'others' can be empirically PROVEN to exist.
It is not merely direct experience [..I exist] but the proof is based on shared-experience.
If you have a son or daughter, he/she exists separately and independently because you and your family plus all humans will agree he/she exists based on the empirical evidences produced and common sense.

The above is proof ""others'' exist separate from you"

This is how Science and common sense represent reality which is useful and has contributed to the progress of humanity.

What positiveness has your belief in the no-I-but-Absolute contributed to humanity?
The only thing is such a belief has soothe your personal desperate psychological pains [subliminal] arising from an existential crisis. This is very selfish!

The above is one and a major perspective of reality.
In another perspective, reality can be presented as a 'hallucination' and there are many other perspectives to 'what is reality'.
The external world is your reflection else you cannot see, know or experience yourself. Without you there is no other, you create other because YOU ARE - other is not outside of you. Without you there is no other, without other there is no you..you are a two way mirror, nothing and everything, mirror and reflection in the same instant.

There is no you because there is no other than you. You are the ONE and the ONE is you.
The above are merely empty talk.
You are conflating the empirical 'you' with an illusion 'YOU ARE.'
Opposition and free thinkers are labeled as mental disorders. Sad that humans themselves are their biggest evolutionary blockade.
Again the above are merely empty talk without evidence nor arguments.

I agree those who are very egoistic or narcissistic who placed too high an emphasis on the empirical-I are very shortsighted and selfish.
Then we have theists who believe their empirical-I can live eternally if they believe in God who can promise them eternal life in Heaven.

While you do not believe in a permanent empirical-I [soul] within the body/brain/mind you [empirical] are deceived to believe there is the transcendental Absolute, Oneness, etc.

I'll ask again,
What positiveness has your belief [of non-duality] in the 'no-I-but-Absolute' contributed to humanity?