Is the concept of ''Theism'' necessary, let alone real?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Is the concept of ''Theism'' necessary, let alone real?

Post by Dontaskme »

Define Theism?

Dontaskme

Re: Is the concept of ''Theism'' necessary, let alone real?

Post by Dontaskme »

What you are is whats looking and reading this forum right now. You do not need the belief to be that one. You are that one.

To believe you are that one is a superimposed 'other one' over what is already here as you looking. There is only one looker, and in that mirror, many things are reflected...all inseparable from the mirror itself, impossible to separate the one from the other. It's all the same one appearing as the many.

So to say I AM the thing I see - or I AM the believer of what I AM seeing...is just an artificial imaged construct upon the one seer..it is an image of you, an illusory appearance upon the still silent screen of Reality...aka the you without an image of itself. If you want to be an image, you have to create one in your mirror, you have to look at yourself and say I AM that. But the I AM doesn't need an image in the sense of I am a theist..it doesn't need this belief in order to BE...it's already here self shinning. It's never not here.

God is just a metaphor for the transparency of the mirror reflecting itself everywhere. No belief is necessary,for the clarity of you the mirror is already self shinning as the I AM..aka the mirror in which my unborn face appears...as imaged upon my screen of awareness, but the image is a mirage. A divine mirage...upon the real. You are the looked upon.