What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by -1- » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:58 pm
True...why not both then? Is so what if we just live in times where everyone hates every other for no reason other than fear induced by made up standards of conduct?
Hey, everybody who hates... and hates the hating. Come to small town Southern Ontario. Hate will just melt off of you. People here are nice, helpful, complimentary, they even laugh at my jokes!

It took me about five years to gradually assimilate and shed my hatred, previously accumulated in 35 years of Toronto life. Boy, it's great here.

That's why I come to these forums... when I feel nostalgic about hate. I bash Nick_A around a bit, and dive back into the world of love, respect and good cheer here in my immediate social environ.

Dubious

Post by Dubious » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:25 am

-1- wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:58 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
True...why not both then? Is so what if we just live in times where everyone hates every other for no reason other than fear induced by made up standards of conduct?
Hey, everybody who hates... and hates the hating. Come to small town Southern Ontario. Hate will just melt off of you. People here are nice, helpful, complimentary, they even laugh at my jokes!
If you want to keep it that way don't invite more people in.

duszek

Post by duszek » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Couples often fail because each party overestimates one´s own contributions and underestimates the other party´s contributions.

I can imagine a man who says: I am such a wonderful guy, it is a privilege to be my girlfriend. Just to look at me is a treat. That´s why she should do 1., 2., 3. .... for me.

-1-

Post by -1- » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:58 pm

duszek wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 pm
Couples often fail because each party overestimates one´s own contributions and underestimates the other party´s contributions.

I can imagine a man who says: I am such a wonderful guy, it is a privilege to be my girlfriend. Just to look at me is a treat. That´s why she should do 1., 2., 3. .... for me.
Until I was about twenty-eight, I never progressed to that stage. I could not get past the "get away from me, creep" stage.

Then at 28 things started to slooooowly turn around. Now I am surrounded by a bevy of beauties, who give me compliments, without my fishing for it.

I have white horses... and ladies... by the score. All dress'd in satin... and waiting... by the door.

Boy, life is boring.

(At this point my limp hand fell into the potty as I rolled around in bed, and that woke me up.)

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm

My guess is womens "love" of you was directly proportional to the amount of money you had at that time.

Women are sex objects.
Men are success objects.

Women who don't date low status men perpetuate the patriarchy. Most feminists are anti-femininist. When a woman rejects a low-status man, it perpetuates the social system of women being a function of the transactory prostitute nature of women, women being objects, commodities, to be only available to high status men who can afford them.

But I mean, human society is a joke anyway, this is just one of many dark things humanity likes to cover up and try to hide from children.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:56 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?
A penis tends to do the trick.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm
My guess is womens "love" of you was directly proportional to the amount of money you had at that time.

Women are sex objects.
Men are success objects.

Women who don't date low status men perpetuate the patriarchy. Most feminists are anti-femininist. When a woman rejects a low-status man, it perpetuates the social system of women being a function of the transactory prostitute nature of women, women being objects, commodities, to be only available to high status men who can afford them.

But I mean, human society is a joke anyway, this is just one of many dark things humanity likes to cover up and try to hide from children.
Although you are right in the majority of cases, that was never a problem of mine.