It's Time for Hate to Get Organized

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

It's Time for Hate to Get Organized

Post by bobevenson »

It doesn't matter what you want to protest and demonstrate against, do it in style as a member of the Suddenly, This Summer Band, complete with band jacket, instrument, and access to an internet directory of events, places, dates and times. If you're still in the dark, please see the movie, "Suddenly, Last Summer": "Then, after their excursions to the beach stopped, there was another horrifying surreal incident on a very hot summer day. With an increasingly hysterical tone, she told how a sickly, fevered Sebastian was wearing a white silk suit, a white tie, and a white Panama on a blazing white afternoon. At their outdoor restaurant table, Sebastian was popping pills for his heart condition. Ravenous beggar boys ("hungry young people" making "gobbling noises with frightful grins") called out for "Pan, Pan" (bread), but were held back by a wire fence. They were loudly playing percussion instruments, drums and cymbals made with tin cans as they crowded around. It was hinted that these were boys that Sebastian knew - that he had earlier exploited - and now they were seeking revenge. When the terrified Sebastian fled from the restaurant, the band of noisy kids gave chase and pursued and surrounded him. They followed him as he ran up a steep and hilly set of streets - gripping his chest with palpitations. Catherine had suggested going the other direction to the harbor, but he decided otherwise. She watched as the gang of boys raced after him up the narrow rocky streets as he tried to escape ("the only way was straight up"). At the summit where there were the stone ruins of an ancient temple, the male youths overtook Sebastian, and literally tore him apart and devoured him during a cannibalistic homicidal attack. She watched his body being ravaged by the angry young boys. Catherine heard him scream as his outstretched hand was grabbed, and she screamed in unison with him. He-he was lying naked on the broken stones. And this you won't believe! Nobody, nobody, nobody could believe it! It looked as if - as if they had devoured him! As if they'd torn or cut parts of him away with their hands, or with knives, or those jagged tin cans they made music with. As if they'd torn bits of him away and stuffed them in their own gobbling mouths! There wasn't a sound anymore. There was nothing but Sebastian, Sebastian lying on those stones, torn and crushed."
Last edited by bobevenson on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Re: It's Time for Hate to Get Organized

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

What if you hate that Movie, or your advice, then what do you do?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

For a person like yourself without the slightest inkling of style, nothing.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

:oops:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Bob's "style" is pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt with pancake syrup stains on it.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

the problem with society is that the only hate groups they list is nazis and the kkk.

i am my own hate group. i dont hate blacks any more than i hate whites, i hate them all, i hate all races, all creeds, and all human beings, with the maximum burning intensity.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

It appears to me, that the US is a country laden with hate.
GreatandWiseTrixie

attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 am It appears to me, that the US is a country laden with hate.
In my opinion, there is not enough hate in the UK. You let the all powerful state trample all over your rights, and don't even hate them about it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 am It appears to me, that the US is a country laden with hate.
In my opinion, there is not enough hate in the UK. You let the all powerful state trample all over your rights, and don't even hate them about it.
Mmm not enough hate, get some happiness - hang on that rhymes with ha penis.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

The English have way more hate in them than Americans, and they are far more violent. They banned not just guns, but anything resembling a knife or sword, and still have high rates of violence. Don't let the gay accent confuse you, they are a twisted hate filled society.
GreatandWiseTrixie

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 pm The English have way more hate in them than Americans, and they are far more violent. They banned not just guns, but anything resembling a knife or sword, and still have high rates of violence. Don't let the gay accent confuse you, they are a twisted hate filled society.
They are probably hateful because they aren't even allowed basic rights. Trump should go to war with the UK right after he saves Korea from Kim Jun's dictatorship.

The order of war trump should do is:
1. north korea
2. uk
3. himself (preferably after reminiscing about the guilt of his deeds)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:The English have way more hate in them than Americans, and they are far more violent. ...
Do you have to hate to be violent? The main problem is drink over here.
They banned not just guns, but anything resembling a knife or sword, and still have high rates of violence. ...
We haven't banned guns per se, just the selling of them to any yahoo off the street and you can buy a knife or a sword where you like you just can't legally roam around with them in public.
Don't let the gay accent confuse you, they are a twisted hate filled society.
And yet compared to peace loving America we kill far, far, fewer of each other.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

You can't buy a gun in the U.K., Bob Evenson, former leader of the AEP, debunked that myth.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am Bob Evenson, former leader of the AEP.
That's like saying former prophet, there's no such thing, you either are or you're not.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am Bob Evenson, former leader of the AEP.
That's like saying former prophet, there's no such thing, you either are or you're not.
Well they're BOTH delusional -- that is, you being a leader of an imaginary organization, and you being a prophet based on your own self-serving credentials -- so saying that you are the "former" of them is actually a compliment. If you're smart, you won't argue and you won't respond to this post with a sentence starting with the word "Please". :)