Scientific proof that souls/afterlife is real, sorta.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Scientific proof that souls/afterlife is real, sorta.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Now, these articles are NOT written by a scientist, they are written in a shitty, sloppy kind of way. But they kind of prove that the soul is real.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/19/after-you- ... et_2171048
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1611077/s ... ing-study/

Personally, I would like the articles to be rewritten and be more coherent. The article kind of implies that consciousness existed for 3 minutes after the brain flatlines, but you kind of have to "deduce" it from the article, the articles were written by a shitty 3rd grader kind of mind.

The second thing is, the science about it seems sloppy and scrubby. Personally if I worked in a hospital, the ultimate "death-test" would be putting the BLANKET over a braindead (flatlined brain) person, and then testing if they can see ABOVE the blanket, as the ultimate evidence.

So, scientifically.
1. Wait for the patients brain to flatline it's electrical activity.
2. As soon as this happens, put a thick, CLOTH blanket over their eyes, which should occlude their vision 100%. The blanket should be made out of typical cloth material, so the soul does not get inhibited by dense materials, but thick enough that typical light cannot pass.
3. Quickly hang a poster up on the wall in front of the bed, leave it for 2 and 1/2 minutes, then remove the poster.
4. If they can correctly identify the poster, then they have left the xyz coordinates of their brain, souls are real and we are not our brains.

Of course, nobody will ever do this, or setup an experiment properly like this, because society is ran, and utterly controlled, by retards.
Modern minds are incoherent, scatterbrained, and can't think straight for 5 seconds without drifting off to retard land. So it's up to me to run these things, but they don't let me because I don't have a "PhD".
Londoner

Re: Scientific proof that souls/afterlife is real, sorta.

Post by Londoner »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:28 pm ...I don't have a "PhD".
You amaze me.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Londoner wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:28 pm ...I don't have a "PhD".
You amaze me.
Thankyou, but I wish you'd try to amaze me. Try for a long reply next time?
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

The books of Oprah's pal Brian Weiss are full of first-person accounts of past lives from hypnosis sessions. There are frequent claims of emotional breakthroughs credited to these, and also claims here and there of things which would not have been known otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Weiss
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 pm Oh, if it's Oprah's pal, then there ya go! :lol:

No, your brain is not alive when you're dead. I feel stupider for having to write that.

:roll:
Am I justified in believing that another's brain - yours for example - was never was aware?

After all, no molecule or neuron is aware, why should your brain be?
davidm

Post by davidm »

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 pm
Am I justified in believing that another's brain - yours for example - was never was aware?
Why would you believe that? And what does this have to do, with what I wrote?

Composition fallacy.

After all, no individual brick in a wall is a wall; why should the wall be?
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:47 pm
Composition fallacy.

Wall is just a word people use for a bunch of bricks. What is there beyond the components?

Science endeavors for reduction, awareness is not a behavior, it has everything to do with what you had written. Obviously.
davidm

Post by davidm »

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:52 pm
davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:47 pm
Composition fallacy.

Wall is just a word people use for a bunch of bricks. What is there beyond the components?

Science endeavors for reduction, awareness is not a behavior, it has everything to do with what you had written. Obviously.
Obviously not. Like so many people here, you make no sense at all.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 pm Obviously not. Like so many people here, you make no sense at all.
Kind of lets *you* off the hook I guess.
davidm

Post by davidm »

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:02 pm
davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 pm Obviously not. Like so many people here, you make no sense at all.
Kind of lets *you* off the hook I guess.
What does what you wrote have to do with what I said in reply to the OP?
GreatandWiseTrixie

davidm wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 pm Oh, if it's Oprah's pal, then there ya go! :lol:

No, your brain is not alive when you're dead. I feel stupider for having to write that.

:roll:

I know how you feel. The authors of the articles I posted are idiots. In the articles they say stupid things like that. They are retards. But I think what they were meaning to say is that Consciousness is alive when the brain is dead, because that is what the article seems to say, albeit in a poorly worded and contradictory way. The article does seem to say though that after 0 brainwave emissions consciousness seems to go on for 3 minutes.

And yes, I'm with you in that I agree the original authors are retards, and need to be taken outside and beaten until they learn how to write better articles.