Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

Post by Arising_uk »

I thought you an ocker? Never mind as there are no 'western' countries where an immigrant can vote after a few months of arriving.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:... You only have to live here a few months to get a fucking vote. ...
Australia? It takes fours years to become a citizen and you need to be that before you can vote.
I asked Vegetaxidermy five times what country is his own where you can get the vote in a few months. Five times he dodged answering me.

Why it's such a big fat secret for him, I don't know. Maybe Vege is scared that if he tells us his country, we can trace him? I don't know. What's the big furry deal of revealing one's own country? Vege refuses to do that. Well, so be it.

According to Vege, there is a country where he lives, where immigrants can get the vote in a few months. That's all we know, because that's all he reveals.

There are only a few hundred countries in the world. They number between 200 and 300. One could write to each one of them and find out which it is that gives the vote. Maybe Israel? How large is Israel's immigration population, so that it is comparable to ten million immigrants to Canada's 40 million residents? that's what Vege quoted is the immigrant problem re: formidable right-wing voting block of neo-liberals in his country.

This should not be hard to figure out if there is such a country where the immigrant population is right wing, neo-liberal, 20 percent of the total number of voting inhabitants, changed the country's politics form left to right, and where the vote is given in a few months.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 pm I thought you an ocker? Never mind as there are no 'western' countries where an immigrant can vote after a few months of arriving.
Really? I suppose you would know :roll:
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:33 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:... You only have to live here a few months to get a fucking vote. ...
Australia? It takes fours years to become a citizen and you need to be that before you can vote.
I asked Vegetaxidermy five times what country is his own where you can get the vote in a few months. Five times he dodged answering me.

Why it's such a big fat secret for him, I don't know. Maybe Vege is scared that if he tells us his country, we can trace him? I don't know. What's the big furry deal of revealing one's own country? Vege refuses to do that. Well, so be it.

According to Vege, there is a country where he lives, where immigrants can get the vote in a few months. That's all we know, because that's all he reveals.

There are only a few hundred countries in the world. They number between 200 and 300. One could write to each one of them and find out which it is that gives the vote. Maybe Israel? How large is Israel's immigration population, so that it is comparable to ten million immigrants to Canada's 40 million residents? that's what Vege quoted is the immigrant problem re: formidable right-wing voting block of neo-liberals in his country.

This should not be hard to figure out if there is such a country where the immigrant population is right wing, neo-liberal, 20 percent of the total number of voting inhabitants, changed the country's politics form left to right, and where the vote is given in a few months.
I only found out myself recently about the fucked-up vote thing. And it's not a 'secret', it's just that most of the people on here are fucking morons. I've made many comments that made it obvious to anyone with half a brain. I just don't think it's anyone's business, especially not cunts like PE who seem to be obsessed with it. And I would get the tedious --ooh, our country is greater than your country--crap from the retarded Americans on here. I've also encountered some really evil and vicious yanks on the internet and I certainly don't owe anything to anyone on it.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 pm Australia? It takes fours years to become a citizen and you need to be that before you can vote.

I only found out myself recently about the fucked-up vote thing. And it's not a 'secret', it's just that most of the people on here are fucking morons. I've made many comments that made it obvious to anyone with half a brain. I just don't think it's anyone's business, especially not cunts like PE who seem to be obsessed with it. And I would get the tedious --ooh, our country is greater than your country--crap from the retarded Americans on here.
She lives in Australia. That she can't hide along with her gutter language.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Right. And Pissex would know, since I'm such a close personal friend of his.
I've also never once asked anyone on here where they are from. I don't give a shit where anyone on here is from. It's not even relevant.
-1-

Post by -1- »

I only found out myself recently about the fucked-up vote thing. And it's not a 'secret', it's just that most of the people on here are fucking morons. I've made many comments that made it obvious to anyone with half a brain. I just don't think it's anyone's business, especially not cunts like PE who seem to be obsessed with it. And I would get the tedious --ooh, our country is greater than your country--crap from the retarded Americans on here. I've also encountered some really evil and vicious yanks on the internet and I certainly don't owe anything to anyone on it.
All we ask for is for you to name your country. So we can verify your claim, that's all. I, for one, won't shoot you down for living in a "Stupid Country". Honest.

But without naming your country, we have no way of verifying your claim. This makes your claim suspect. If you don't come clean on it -- which is your right to do or not to do -- the memory will be, "Vege may be claiming an easily verified claim, or else he may be manufacturing evidence falsely, but his refusing to provide a piece of easily provided and almost given evidence makes it impossible for us to verify his claim."

This is not good to have on your record.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 pm Right. And Pissex would know, since I'm such a close personal friend of his.
Nobody's your friend here.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Furiously googling are we? I don't actually think it's any of your fucking business.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:26 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 pm Right. And Pissex would know, since I'm such a close personal friend of his.
Nobody's your friend here.

PhilX 🇺🇸
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
-1-

Post by -1- »

I've also never once asked anyone on here where they are from. I don't give a shit where anyone on here is from. It's not even relevant.
In your case, it is relevant. You named a highly unacceptable practice that your country has. We can't verify your claim without knowing your country.

This is not about your country. It is about your integrity. If you provide your country, we can verify or deny your claim. If you don't give your country's name, your public image takes a very bad hit.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm
All we ask for is for you to name your country. So we can verify your claim, that's all. I, for one, won't shoot you down for living in a "Stupid Country". Honest.

But without naming your country, we have no way of verifying your claim. This makes your claim suspect. If you don't come clean on it -- which is your right to do or not to do -- the memory will be, "Vege may be claiming an easily verified claim, or else he may be manufacturing evidence falsely, but his refusing to provide a piece of easily provided and almost given evidence makes it impossible for us to verify his claim."

This is not good to have on your record.
I didn't know we had 'records' on here. And I'm not your mother. If you are a moronic dip-shit it's not my problem. You do realise that anyone can say anything about themselves on the internet don't you?
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm
In your case, it is relevant. You named a highly unacceptable practice that your country has. We can't verify your claim without knowing your country.

This is not about your country. It is about your integrity. If you provide your country, we can verify or deny your claim. If you don't give your country's name, your public image takes a very bad hit.
Are you serious? Do I seem like someone who gives a shit about my 'public image'? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

And you can't read either. I didn't say they are all 'neo-liberals' I said they are skewing the results because the majority of them are voting for that particular party because of the carrots it dangles to them. Then you would only 'google' stuff that contradicts me if it suits you, because you can google anything and find people who agree/disagree with your viewpoint, no matter what it is. People are so bloody tedious. I don't come on here to get into arguments about my (ex) country. That's just boring and I'm not remotely patriotic anyway, quite the opposite.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Are you serious? Do I seem like someone who gives a shit about my 'public image'? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since she's from Australia, it's understandable.

PhilX 🇺🇸