We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Boca

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:02 pm
Who's the common enemy? There are so many to choose from when it comes to the US.
One common enemy that Both of us are fighting is Russia. Another one can be Iran.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 pm
Who is "WE"?
We refers to our islamic civilization centered in Mid East, Arabia
Boca

Post by Boca »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 pm
So one minute you say 9/11 is an inside job, then you say it is Russia. But the man who claimed responsibility; the man who never denied it for ten years until they killed him - Osama did not do it.

SO you want me to believe that someone in the US or in Russia killed 3000 people using Muslim pilots, and the world thinks its Bin Laden but you know better?
You talk so childish. as I said Bin Laden claiming responsibility doesn't mean anything, as ISIS today takes responsibility for every attack in the World. They want the world think that they are so capable of striking everybody at everywhere, and you too have fallen into their trap.

And what does Israel and Russia want ?? They want you hate Islam by watching the likes of Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi.

American people are so ignorant ( but not evil) and easy to control. American leadership is also the same.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:02 pm
Who's the common enemy? There are so many to choose from when it comes to the US.
One common enemy that Both of us are fighting is Russia. Another one can be Iran.
How juvenile. You sound like an American warmonger, not to mention a traitor and backstabber to your own people. The US has fucked over the ME and brought about the rise of radical islam. You don't seem to know very much about it.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

VegetarianTaxidermy wrote:
How juvenile. You sound like an American warmonger, not to mention a traitor and backstabber to your own people. The US has fucked over the ME and brought about the rise of radical islam. You don't seem to know very much about it.
What about the wrongs that Cromwell did to Ireland?

We are where we are and what is the use of mulling over the past unless one a professional historian?
vegetariantaxidermy

Belinda wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:52 am VegetarianTaxidermy wrote:

We are where we are and what is the use of mulling over the past unless one a professional historian?
It's not the past, it's still at it!
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 am

Yes, but what is the use of complaining? Especially when a complaint is so noisily contra our one and only Muslim.
vegetariantaxidermy

Belinda wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 am

Yes, but what is the use of complaining? Especially when a complaint is so noisily contra our one and only Muslim.
And of course he speaks for all 2 billion muslims and knows all, with his conspiracy theories. I doubt if he even comes from the ME.
Boca

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 am
America helped us to defeat Soviet Russia in the first place.
Radical Islam ?? that sounds Islamaphobic. Know that Caliphate and Sharia Law are essential part of Islam, which is rising in Mid east. Russian and Jewish Medias are demonizing muslims wanting Caliphate 24/7. (I'm from former soviet empire, able to watch russian channels) while America has kept neutral stance towards Caliphate. Obama helped Arab Spring, Trump is supporting the idea of Muslim NATO to fight ISIS.
in muslim prophecies America and the West represents Romans, While Russia represents Khazars.
Romans are our allies against Khazars.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

bobevenson wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 12:57 pm The whole damn family has been arrested!!!
Isn't Islam salt and peppered a little bit everywhere? So where would you nuke first?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:57 am
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 pm
Who is "WE"?
We refers to our islamic civilization centered in Mid East, Arabia
Really?
You said this;"like it or hate, USA is helping Islam. We and The West are fighting a Common Enemy."

SO you are saying that the USA is helping Islam??
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
It is the unstated policy of the Western powers to maintain the Islamic world in a state of conflict.
You have only to examine history since the fall of the Ottoman Empire to know this.

I can take you through it step by step if you wish, but the key events are :

1) Balfour Declaration
2) Sykes/Pichot agreement, which carved up Islam without regard to ethnic or religious divisions.
3) Support for the establishment of Israel.
4) Instigation of the Iranian coup and the establishment of Shah Resi Pahlavi
5) Continued support for Israel during the 7-day war, and the Yom Kippur wars.
6) intrigue and destabilising support for Christian groups, AND Musilm groups in Lebanon
7) Do I need to list the interference in Egypt, Pakistan?
8) Support for Saddam Hussein in its war against Iran.
9) Support for Kuwait against Saddam Hussein.
10 Finding of rebel extremist groups against Afghanistan in the 1980s
11) invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.
12) Obama offering the Arab world the chance to democratize, yet not supporting Arab Spring when it happened.
13) failure to support the Arab Spring, whilst supporting the extremist Saudi Wahabi regime that funds extremist groups all over the world.
14) First giving support to Gaddafi then attacking Libya.
15) Funding a list of Islamic dictators.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 pm
The Beatles brought down the Soviet Union.
vegetariantaxidermy

Boca wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 pm
Radical Islam ?? that sounds Islamaphobic. Know that Caliphate and Sharia Law are essential part of Islam, which is rising in Mid east. Russian and Jewish Medias are demonizing muslims wanting Caliphate 24/7. (I'm from former soviet empire, able to watch russian channels) while America has kept neutral stance towards Caliphate. Obama helped Arab Spring, Trump is supporting the idea of Muslim NATO to fight ISIS.
in muslim prophecies America and the West represents Romans, While Russia represents Khazars.
Romans are our allies against Khazars.
The US 'defeated Soviet Russia'? When did that happen?
Weren't you on here before under unother name? LOL. I'm 'islamophobic' (not even a real word) yet you seem to be in love with the US, which has been murdering muslims by the millions. How typically PC. It's ok to blow people up, but NEVER ok to insult their 'sacrosanct beliefs'. There is a saying, 'I'm all right Jack', meaning as long as you are ok, then fuck everyone else. You aren't in the ME, so you couldn't give a flying rat's turd what happens to those who are. I detest all religious superstition. If that makes me 'islamophobic' then so be it.
Btw, have you by any chance been reading the hoax document 'Protocols of the elders of Zion'? It's the bible of gullible conspiracytard types.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Vegetarian taxidermy wrote:
And of course he speaks for all 2 billion muslims and knows all, with his conspiracy theories. I doubt if he even comes from the ME.
I have to agree with VT. Boca is one individual like the rest of us here.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Vegetarian taxidermy wrote:
I have to agree with VT. Boca is one individual like the rest of us here.

While Islam includes Amadiyya and Sufis it also includes battles between Sunnis and Shias. Islam is especially prone to politicisation as seen in Salafism in Saudi Arabia. This despite its stricture against idolatry, and love for its Allah of mercy. Like Vegetarian taxidermy I detest superstition " I detest all religious superstition. If that makes me 'islamophobic' then so be it. ".