Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Re:

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:50 pm
henry quirk wrote:Yer right...so: let's just MOAB the whole stinkin' place.

How you like them apples?
I think it the usual Yank response, kill and displace millions of people. And look how well it's worked out so far.
So true. The unimaginative dipshits don't have the intelligence to think past their own noses.
Look who's talking. Was it hard getting past those hurricanes to get back here?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:46 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:50 pm I think it the usual Yank response, kill and displace millions of people. And look how well it's worked out so far.
So true. The unimaginative dipshits don't have the intelligence to think past their own noses.
Look who's talking. Was it hard getting past those hurricanes to get back here?

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's news to me. Thanks for the info. They must have been so tiny I thought it was just another gentle ocean breeze.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 pm 1) Full scale American attack on North Korea to end present regime and establish new regime, or consolidate both North and South Korea with a democratic election.
The only thing that leans me to this option of striking sooner rather than later, is the fear that a Chinese Prime Minister may eventually come along into office that whole-heartingly sides with the North Koreans, a Chinese government that would side with them even if their attack was the preemptive one. That's a battle we would likely not be able to win, especially since I'm inclined to think Russia would back them.

Course, this is all assuming a contingency that the current China PM grants us the blessing to make an attack, which doesn't seem likely. I think the only safe, realistic option is to wait until NK makes a move.

I have little concern with their nuclear capability, or any of their power. It's not necessarily overblown, but most developed countries are more than capable of shooting down their soviet-era missiles.
vegetariantaxidermy

Are you yanks aware that NO other people on the planet talk the way you do? Y'all have your tiresome 'designated enemies' (from the 1950s and earlier) and you are all too stupid and paranoid to even question it. What the fuck are you worrying about Russians, Koreans and Chinese for? Oh, and the entire Middle East. Have I left anyone out? They are just people. What do you think they are going to do to you? It's your own country you need to worry about, and it's the average American that the rest of the world needs to be afraid of. A population that is almost entirely made up of handicapped intellectual dwarfs and paranoid nut-jobs is something to be deeply feared.
And to the pathetic cunts who are suggesting dropping a MOAB and tidily disposing of an entire country and people--ummm, that's not even possible. You can't simply blow up a country dearies. There's a lot of mess. A big mess that the rest of the world is left to try to clean up (essentially impossible, since planetary messes of America's making always have a snowball effect).
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 am Are you yanks aware that NO other people on the planet talk the way you do? Y'all have your tiresome 'designated enemies' (from the 1950s and earlier) and you are all too stupid and paranoid to even question it. What the fuck are you worrying about Russians, Koreans and Chinese for? Oh, and the entire Middle East. Have I left anyone out? They are just people. What do you think they are going to do to you? It's your own country you need to worry about, and it's the average American that the rest of the world needs to be afraid of. A population that is almost entirely made up of handicapped intellectual dwarfs and paranoid nut-jobs is something to be deeply feared.
And to the pathetic cunts who are suggesting dropping a MOAB and tidily disposing of an entire country and people--ummm, that's not even possible. You can't simply blow up a country dearies. There's a lot of mess. A big mess that the rest of the world is left to clean up.
Big deal. Everything you've said is from your POV with nothing substantial to back you up. Be happy in Australia and keep your gutter language to yourself.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:03 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 am Are you yanks aware that NO other people on the planet talk the way you do? Y'all have your tiresome 'designated enemies' (from the 1950s and earlier) and you are all too stupid and paranoid to even question it. What the fuck are you worrying about Russians, Koreans and Chinese for? Oh, and the entire Middle East. Have I left anyone out? They are just people. What do you think they are going to do to you? It's your own country you need to worry about, and it's the average American that the rest of the world needs to be afraid of. A population that is almost entirely made up of handicapped intellectual dwarfs and paranoid nut-jobs is something to be deeply feared.
And to the pathetic cunts who are suggesting dropping a MOAB and tidily disposing of an entire country and people--ummm, that's not even possible. You can't simply blow up a country dearies. There's a lot of mess. A big mess that the rest of the world is left to clean up.
Big deal. Everything you've said is from your POV with nothing substantial to back you up. Be happy in Australia and keep your gutter language to yourself.

PhilX 🇺🇸
I can always count on you :lol: :lol: Come to think of it I don't even need to write anything--your presence on here is enough. As for 'back-up', just look over the comments.. the OP? Idiot!
And just to show that I'm fair, the English need to stop having oral sex with the US, and the English need to stop being such moronic war-lovers, second only to Americans.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:06 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
I can always count on you :lol: :lol: Come to think of it I don't even need to write anything--your presence on here is enough. As for 'back-up', just look over the comments.. the OP? Idiot!
And just to show that I'm fair, the English need to stop having oral sex with the US, and the English need to stop being such moronic war-lovers, second only to Americans.
Do you count yourself as English? As far as idiots go, take a good look in the mirror.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Do you count yourself as English? As far as idiots go, take a good look in the mirror.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Definitely not.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:16 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Definitely not.
So you're prejudiced against the English as well. What's your ancestry?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:21 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Definitely not.

PhilX 🇺🇸
How is that 'prejudice' exactly? Do you even know what it means?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 am

Definitely not.

PhilX 🇺🇸
It makes it easier for you to be prejudiced.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:41 am

PhilX 🇺🇸

PhilX 🇺🇸
:roll:
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:47 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:41 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
:roll:
Save that sad face for yourself.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

ken wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 am
However why aren't N. Korea allowed nukes? Everyone else has them.
Good question. I can not see why one country can not have nuclear weapons when others have them.

You do need to protect yourselves, right?

What appears most insane to Me is that you human beings actually still believe you need weapons in order to protect yourselves. I often wonder how many of you human beings actually realize that the ONLY thing you need to protect yourselves from, IS yourselves? After all there is no other thing in the Universe that is out to kill you. The only thing you need to protect yourselves from are the very weapons that you, yourselves, make and create.

You, human beings, are causing your own hysteria and fear by creating your own actual so called "defense" weapons.

How many people outside of the land called north korea have actually considered that the so called "leader" of north korea witnesses the people of other countries "exercising" their weapons of war and presumes that they could be next on their "hit" list. That "leader" only has to look at what those countries have to done to other countries in order to become fearful. To overcome this fear that "leader" of north korea builds up its defense weaponry and trails it in "exercises". Now the "leaders" of other countries witness this and presume that they could be on their "hit" list. The fear deepens, world wide, and the result will soon be seen, and felt. All in the name of "protection".

Human beings, at times can be an amazing and very intelligent species, but on the most part they are obviously the most stupid animal on that planet.

All I can say is the quicker you all kill as many as you can and reap as much havoc as you can on your one and only place to live, then the quicker, the ones that are left that is, will be more willing to learn that there are actually other ways to live.
I like this post, but I disagree with the end. Most countries have learnt another way to live and can co-exist peacefully with other countries. There is no country on this planet that I consider to be an 'enemy' of my country. Why does the US insist on fabricating 'enemies' all the time? There always has to be at least two on the go at any given time. And the idiot population buys into the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Propaganda that I'm pretty sure is concocted in a corporate board room of some big player in arms manufacturing. Gosh, I wonder why arms manufacturers sponsor war remembrance associations. Now let me think......
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am
ken wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 am
However why aren't N. Korea allowed nukes? Everyone else has them.
Good question. I can not see why one country can not have nuclear weapons when others have them.

You do need to protect yourselves, right?

What appears most insane to Me is that you human beings actually still believe you need weapons in order to protect yourselves. I often wonder how many of you human beings actually realize that the ONLY thing you need to protect yourselves from, IS yourselves? After all there is no other thing in the Universe that is out to kill you. The only thing you need to protect yourselves from are the very weapons that you, yourselves, make and create.

You, human beings, are causing your own hysteria and fear by creating your own actual so called "defense" weapons.

How many people outside of the land called north korea have actually considered that the so called "leader" of north korea witnesses the people of other countries "exercising" their weapons of war and presumes that they could be next on their "hit" list. That "leader" only has to look at what those countries have to done to other countries in order to become fearful. To overcome this fear that "leader" of north korea builds up its defense weaponry and trails it in "exercises". Now the "leaders" of other countries witness this and presume that they could be on their "hit" list. The fear deepens, world wide, and the result will soon be seen, and felt. All in the name of "protection".

Human beings, at times can be an amazing and very intelligent species, but on the most part they are obviously the most stupid animal on that planet.

All I can say is the quicker you all kill as many as you can and reap as much havoc as you can on your one and only place to live, then the quicker, the ones that are left that is, will be more willing to learn that there are actually other ways to live.
I like this post, but I disagree with the end. Most countries have learnt another way to live and can co-exist peacefully with other countries. There is no country on this planet that I consider to be an 'enemy' of my country. Why does the US insist on fabricating 'enemies' all the time? There always has to be at least one on the go at any given time. And the idiot population buys into the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Propaganda that I'm pretty sure is concocted in a corporate board room of some big player in arms manufacturing. Gosh, I wonder why arms manufacturers sponsor war rememberance associations. Now let me think......
The US doesn't have to fabricate enemies as they already exist. VT is an idiot propagandist that buys into her lies and distortions.

PhilX 🇺🇸