HERE IS WISDOM

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi »

A man's best friend?
We're all stuck
in a bitches trip
too scared to step
in case we slip
who is the reaper
that reaps our souls
grandfather time
with worn out soles
look on the bright side
its suicide
test me test it
drop a pill
you hypocrite
you want to know
so have a go
anaylse your mind
as it tests you
two and fro
see a therapist
the_rapist
of your mind
knowing little
and far more blind
as you know more
the six hundred
three score
and six more
you ate from the tree
did cock your leg and pee
took the piss out of
our God
knowing a man's best friend
is a doG
so here now
here is the key
who is a sinner's
worst enemy?
well now HERE IS WISDOM

HERE IS WISDOM

WITH DRUGS GOD IS EVIL, YOU HAVE ALL EARNED THE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR DEVOTION TO LOVE AND CHRISTS SACRIFICE TO DESCEND TO BE REBORN INTO HEAVEN, AS CHILDREN OF MAN, TO CONTINUE TO CYCLE THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT HAVING TO ENDURE THE SUFFERING OF THE MAN THAT CREATED THIS MESSAGE.
UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE IN HEAVEN. NOTHING CAN HARM YOUR FAMILY, AND THEIR DESCENDANTS THROUGH PASSING THE MOST KEY POINTS.

NEVER HAVE ABORTIONS.

NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH DRUG USERS.

HOLD TRUE TO THE KEY JUDAIC AND CATHOLIC COMMANDMENTS.

ALWAYS STRIVE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ENCOURAGE INTELLIGENCE.

UNDERSTAND GOD LOVES YOU, AND SUFFERED IMMENSELY IN CREATING YOUR SOULS, A PAIRING TO CONTINUE THROUGH ETERNITY, DO NOT FAIL, DO NOT RETURN TO THE TEST OF THE BEAST.

THE CREATOR OF THIS MESSAGE USED LOGIC & RATIONALE OVER MANY YEARS OF DEBATE WITH A DESCENDENT OF SOCRATES – PERHAPS EVEN SOCRATES HIMSELF.

UNDERSTAND THIS IS HEAVEN.
Harbal

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Harbal »

You're turning into a proper drama queen, Fishy.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:21 pm
HERE IS WISDOM

HOLD TRUE TO THE KEY JUDAIC AND CATHOLIC COMMANDMENTS.

ALWAYS STRIVE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ENCOURAGE INTELLIGENCE.
The second piece of wisdom excludes the first.
UNDERSTAND GOD LOVES YOU, AND SUFFERED IMMENSELY IN CREATING YOUR SOULS, A PAIRING TO CONTINUE THROUGH ETERNITY, DO NOT FAIL, DO NOT RETURN TO THE TEST OF THE BEAST.
...but what if the real nature of THE BEAST is our conception of God?? Since when has god suffered? That duty is left for others to perform...and please don't mention your pathetic Jewish Jesus whose affiliations DID NOT include GENTILES :!: He was just another poor bloke who received the same treatment as so many others the Romans didn't like!
THE CREATOR OF THIS MESSAGE USED LOGIC & RATIONALE OVER MANY YEARS OF DEBATE WITH A DESCENDENT OF SOCRATES – PERHAPS EVEN SOCRATES HIMSELF.
Unfortunately there isn't enough logic or rationality in your argument to keep your message from going virally insane!
attofishpi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:21 pmUNDERSTAND THIS IS HEAVEN.
Indeed! But only if Heaven is a lunatic asylum having outcast all forms of rationality as the work of the devil! If rationality is greater than god it's clear what side we should ALL be on. :twisted:
Walker

Post by Walker »

The friends of the wise don’t need the wise. They have the wise, the need has been quaffed from a bottomless well. Those who don’t have the wise need the association of the wise.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 am The friends of the wise don’t need the wise. They have the wise, the need has been quaffed from a bottomless well. Those who don’t have the wise need the association of the wise.
So your problem here, or perhaps it remains mine, is that i never wrote that - sure the poem at the start was of mine, but the HERE IS WISDOM was posted in my letterbox - not just of mine but some people i know, and unfortunately for me I GOT THE BLAME.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:18
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:18
Can I use my calculator for this?

PhilX 🇺🇸
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:18
All you are proving, Bob, is that you are at least one amongst many without understanding.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:03 pm
All you are proving, Bob, is that you are at least one amongst many without understanding.
I'm another one without understanding, I'm pleased to say.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

When Satan cast a third of the stars (God's light) out of heaven in the form of the Ouzo Cross, he left two-thirds (Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ) or 666 stars out of a thousand. This signified the loss of Holy Trinity, O my brothers in tribulation!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm When Satan cast a third of the stars (God's light) out of heaven in the form of the Ouzo Cross, he left two-thirds (Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ) or 666 stars out of a thousand. This signified the loss of Holy Trinity, O my brothers in tribulation!
I can't express how grateful I am that I don't have a clue what this means.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm When Satan cast a third of the stars (God's light) out of heaven in the form of the Ouzo Cross, he left two-thirds (Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ) or 666 stars out of a thousand. This signified the loss of Holy Trinity, O my brothers in tribulation!
Shut the fuck up wanker. 666 is just a recurring number - take 2 over 3 for an example. And a number that a twat like God can still label us with such as 666. Mine was 007666 license to to kill dumb fuckers like you, life over life over life...recurring.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

How dare you disrespect MGM which had more stars than the heavens!

PhilX 🇺🇸
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 pm
How dare you disrespect MGM which had more stars than the heavens!

PhilX 🇺🇸
You should ask Mommy whether she approves of anything that spouts from you naive mind.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:07 pm
Shut the fuck up wanker.
Temper, temper.