Your call. What do you do?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

davidm

Re: Your call. What do you do?

Post by davidm »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 pmIt's 'misspelt'.
I don't really care much about this, but, just out of curiosity: What is actually wrong with your febrile (and feeble) brain that you should suppose that "misspelt" is somehow superior to "misspelled"? Or that towards is better than toward?

I mean, really, are you just nuts? Or are you trolling? I would suspect the latter, but somehow you seem to be sincere.

So sorry to remind you of the fact that your little (not so Great) Britain is an irrelevant backwater, made all the more so by your Brexit. No one gives a shit about Britain. The sun set long ago on your illicit empire.

Also, Middle English was far better than your current Brit bastardizations. As I've demonstrated.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

davidm wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:58 pm
I don't really care much about this, but, just out of curiosity: What is actually wrong with your febrile (and feeble) brain that you should suppose that "misspelt" is somehow superior to "misspelled"? Or that towards is better than toward?

I mean, really, are you just nuts? Or are you trolling? I would suspect the latter, but somehow you seem to be sincere.

So sorry to remind you of the fact that your little (not so Great) Britain is an irrelevant backwater, made all the more so by your Brexit. No one gives a shit about Britain. The sun set long ago on your illicit empire.

Also, Middle English was far better than your current Brit bastardizations. As I've demonstrated.
She's not from GB, David. She doesn't want to say what her secret hideaway is. She certainly has OCD against the US. She thinks she's superior which she hasn't been able to convince anybody of. And she has a mean streak in her plus she's willing to lie.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

And I've also pointed out the errors in your own claims. You obviously read as well as you spell. You only reinforce my point about yanks being the most stupid and uneducated people on the planet. Every yank I encounter is only aware of two countries: The US and 'Britain' (which incidentally is not a country). If you aren't from the US, than you must be from 'Brit' :lol: :lol: :lol: Even after telling bob and PE umpteen times that I'm not a 'Brit' they still keep calling me that. PE only recently FINALLY grasped the concept of a non'Brit' nonAmerican. I suppose that is terribly complicated. :roll:
And don't worry your tiny brain about me. Yanklish 'pidgin phonetic-failure baby-spelling/what passes for grammar over there' is taking over. Your own population has been 'dumbed-down' to the point of no return, and now it's the rest of the planet's turn. Nothing I say will change that, but I don't have to take it lying down.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:44 pm

And I've also pointed out the bullshit of your own claims. You obviously read as well as you spell. And you only prove my point about yanks being the most stupid and uneducated fuckwits on the planet. Every yank I encounter is only aware of two countries: The US and 'Britain' (which incidentally is not a country). If you aren't from the US, than you must be from 'Brit'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And don't worry your tiny brain about me. Yanklish pidgin phonetic-failure baby-spelling is taking over. Nothing I say will change that, but I don't have to take it lying down.
Spreading the bullshit again. In fact, you're an uneducated fuckwit with your gutter language. Can't stand it that I have the American flag so you try to alter my posts by changing my icon. You are so stupid to think that maybe a couple of Americans are only aware of the US and Britain. So what country are you from? Duh? If you're (correct spelling) not sitting on your puny brains, maybe you can come up with an answer. So we don't have to put up with your babble and nonsense.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am

And I've also pointed out the bullshit of your own claims. You obviously read as well as you spell. And you only prove my point about yanks being the most stupid and uneducated fuckwits on the planet. Every yank I encounter is only aware of two countries: The US and 'Britain' (which incidentally is not a country). If you aren't from the US, than you must be from 'Brit'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And don't worry your tiny brain about me. Yanklish pidgin phonetic-failure baby-spelling is taking over. Nothing I say will change that, but I don't have to take it lying down.
Spreading the bullshit again. In fact, you're an uneducated fuckwit with your gutter language. Can't stand it that I have the American flag so you try to alter my posts by changing my icon. You are so stupid to think that maybe a couple of Americans are only aware of the US and Britain. So what country are you from? Duh? If you're (correct spelling) not sitting on your puny brains, maybe you can come up with an answer. So we don't have to put up with your babble and nonsense.

PhilX 😤
I said every American I've encountered, which is true. I've also told you umpteen times that I don't answer personal questions on here. Why would I tell you anything about myself? Have I ever asked you anything personal? Ick. I really don't want to know anything about you. It's the yanks on here who constantly refer to their own country as if it's the entire planet, arrogantly assuming everyone else will know what they are talking about. You talk about your country because you believe it's something to boast about and that everyone else will be incredibly impressed.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:25 am

PhilX 😤
I said every American I've encountered, which is true. I've also told you umpteen times that I don't answer personal questions on here. Why would I tell you anything about myself? Have I ever asked you anything personal? Ick. I really don't want to know anything about you. It's the yanks on here who constantly refer to their own country as if it's the entire planet, arrogantly assuming everyone else will know what they are talking about. You talk about your country because you believe it's something to boast about and that everyone else will be incredibly impressed.
Eventually I'll find out what country you live in to add to my secret files. Then we'll see what you have to boast about.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 am

PhilX 😤
Eventually I'll find out what country you live in to add to my secret files. Then we'll see what you have to boast about.

PhilX 😝
You are so stupid that you don't even qualify as a sentient life form 😂
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

And I've also pointed out the errors in your own claims. You obviously read as well as you spell. You only reinforce my point about yanks being the most stupid and uneducated people on the planet. Every yank I encounter is only aware of two countries: The US and 'Britain' (which incidentally is not a country). If you aren't from the US, than you must be from 'Brit' :lol: :lol: :lol: Even after telling bob and PE umpteen times that I'm not a 'Brit' they still keep calling me that. PE only recently FINALLY grasped the concept of a non'Brit' nonAmerican. I suppose that is terribly complicated. :roll:
And don't worry your tiny brain about me. Yanklish 'pidgin phonetic-failure baby-spelling/what passes for grammar over there' is taking over. Your own population has been 'dumbed-down' to the point of no return, and now it's the rest of the planet's turn. Nothing I say will change that, but I don't have to take it lying down.
Interesting. How then should others refer to people of the United Kingdom if not calling them "British"? Honest question because I'm not aware of an adjective that is used to describe residents of the United Kingdom. Or is it most appropriate to use the term "resident of the United Kingdom"? I have nothing against people from the UK. In fact I'm in admiration of many of the UK's accomplishments. Just curious what to call them. I saw this article on Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ed_Kingdom which seems to say there is no agreed upon name for people of the United Kingdom. However, it does seem to indicate that there is some basis for calling people of the UK, "British".
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am

Interesting. How then should others refer to people of the United Kingdom if not calling them "British"? Honest question because I'm not aware of an adjective that is used to describe residents of the United Kingdom. Or is it most appropriate to use the term "resident of the United Kingdom"? I have nothing against people from the UK. In fact I'm in admiration of many of the UK's accomplishments. Just curious what to call them. I saw this article on Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ed_Kingdom which seems to say there is no agreed upon name for people of the United Kingdom. However, it does seem to indicate that there is some basis for calling people of the UK, "British".
It's Americans who confuse everything with their idiocy and ignorance. Is a Scot a 'Brit' to you? What is this 'British accent' that Americans seem to be so enamoured of? Would that be a Northern Irish accent? A Scottish accent? A Welsh accent? A middle class English accent? (I suspect it's the last one). Do English people not exist any more? You twits don't even know what 'Brit' means.
davidm

Post by davidm »

Thank you for your babble. I'm glad I elicited this rant from you. It was my exact goal. :)
vegetariantaxidermy

davidm wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

Thank you for your babble. I'm glad I elicited this rant from you. It was my exact goal. :)
You're welcome. :D (Even my 'babble' makes a lot more sense than you do).
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 am

PhilX 😝
You are so stupid that you don't even qualify as a sentient life form 😂
Ah poor baby. My heart bleeds for you. I hope smiley doesn't get you. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Spelt is a sort of wheat. Therefore there is no such thing as 'misspelt'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Belinda wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:06 am Spelt is a sort of wheat. Therefore there is no such thing as 'misspelt'.
And words with different meanings can't be spelt the same. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Btw, do you idiot yanks say 'I never meaned to hurt you' ?
You have to be wrong because it's the same f 'ing language. The only reason you have stupid spelling is because one misguided dickhead thought it would be a clever idea to try to phoneticise English. Of course he failed miserably. All he did was create a confusing and inconsistent mess and a lobotomised population.