A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Re: A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 pm
Nick_A wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm
Greta wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 am

So almost no one else has the understanding and depth to admit our wretchedness other than ... hmm, let me guess ... ArisingUK? Nope. Lacewing? Nope. Harbal? Nope. uwot? Nope? Impenitent? Dontaskme? Doc? Prof? Nope, nope, nope, nope. Greta? NO!

There is but ONE with the courage. The knowing. The depth.

Only one has the derring-do to admit humanity's wretchedness. Who could it be?

IT CAN ONLY BE ..........................

NICK THE NOWING!

PS. Nick, did it occur to you that we life forms could be both wretched and wonderful, depending on how you look at it?
Are you able to admit your wretchedness here and now as Paul did in Romans 7?
21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am!
Of course. Life is hard and we are all struggling little things at the mercy of forces that we cannot control from both within and without, guaranteed to meet some of our worst fears (death and loss). Oh well.
Kahil describes inner beauty
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
― Kahlil Gibran
You simply have no idea what this means and will associate it with relative secular values. Everyone just sees what they want to see. Yet when a man is fortunate to experience the heart of an evolved woman, the light is an experience like no other a spiritual man is truly grateful for
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 amKahil describes inner beauty
― Kahlil Gibran
You simply have no idea what this means and will associate it with relative secular values. Everyone just sees what they want to see. Yet when a man is fortunate to experience the heart of an evolved woman, the light is an experience like no other a spiritual man is truly grateful for
It seems that my prior post did not get the point across. Try again, with minor adjustments to fit:

----------------------------------------------

So almost no one else has the understanding and depth to understand beauty other than ... hmm, let me guess ... ArisingUK? Nope. Lacewing? Nope. Harbal? Nope. uwot? Nope? Impenitent? Dontaskme? Doc? Prof? Nope, nope, nope, nope. Greta? NO!

Only one has the spiritual capacities to truly understand beauty. Who could it be?

NICK THE NOWING!

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:29 am
Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 amKahil describes inner beauty
― Kahlil Gibran
It seems that my prior post did not get the point across. Try again, with minor adjustments to fit:

----------------------------------------------

So almost no one else has the understanding and depth to understand beauty other than ... hmm, let me guess ... ArisingUK? Nope. Lacewing? Nope. Harbal? Nope. uwot? Nope? Impenitent? Dontaskme? Doc? Prof? Nope, nope, nope, nope. Greta? NO!

Only one has the spiritual capacities to truly understand beauty. Who could it be?

NICK THE NOWING!

I cannot speak for others. I do know that I haven't read the words of anyone indicating any recognition of a woman with inner beauty as opposed to the usual emphasis on outer appearance
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 amYou simply have no idea what this means and will associate it with relative secular values ...

... I cannot speak for others.
Then why do you do so so often?
Nick_A wrote:I do know that I haven't read the words of anyone indicating any recognition of a woman with inner beauty as opposed to the usual emphasis on outer appearance.
What about the inner and outer beauty of men? Of humans? Of dogs? The concept applies everywhere, just that you are effectively reducing women to objects d'art (whom you would deny control over their own bodies) while claiming that this objectification is actually respect.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 am
Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 amYou simply have no idea what this means and will associate it with relative secular values ...

... I cannot speak for others.
Then why do you do so so often?
Nick_A wrote:I do know that I haven't read the words of anyone indicating any recognition of a woman with inner beauty as opposed to the usual emphasis on outer appearance.
What about the inner and outer beauty of men? Of humans? Of dogs? The concept applies everywhere, just that you are effectively reducing women to objects d'art (whom you would deny control over their own bodies) while claiming that this objectification is actually respect.

No. Women of inner beauty have a very special obligation which basically determines the potential for the conscious evolution of our species. A man doesn’t initially feel the value of emotion for inspiring consciousness. The usual man is attracted by a woman’s outer appearance. Inner quality is unnecessary and often just gets in the way of acquired social norms for attractive women. What good is a status girlfriend if she doesn’t look the part?

However where men are concerned with quantity, an evolved woman is concerned with quality. She knows that she has the obligation of mating with a man who can match her inner quality, her inner awareness of what it means to be human.. She becomes selective and considered a prude for having this normal reservation for a woman of inner beauty or quality.

It is only secular stupidity that can be so unaware of something so obvious and inflict its ignorance on young women who are instinctively protecting their purpose. Just get drunk and screw anything. If men can do it, you can do it. You can always have an abortion. A woman of inner beauty appreciates her purpose felt in the quality of her heart and is unashamed of allowing its light to naturally radiate. Her purpose is to awaken man to quality in order to preserve the qualitative psychological continuation of our species. Secularism and its misguided concept of the equality of sexes considers her offensive and an obstacle to feminine progress. Who does she think she is? Doesn’t she know that this is the twenty first century and the experts know that men and women are the same? Those who value a woman’s inner beauty when such a woman appears and her necessary purpose are grateful for her and honored to be in the presence of such human understanding awakening us regardless of the scowls of the experts..
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 amI do know that I haven't read the words of anyone indicating any recognition of a woman with inner beauty as opposed to the usual emphasis on outer appearance.
Greta wrote:What about the inner and outer beauty of men? Of humans? Of dogs? The concept applies everywhere, just that you are effectively reducing women to objects d'art (whom you would deny control over their own bodies) while claiming that this objectification is actually respect.
Nick_A wrote:No. Women of inner beauty have a very special obligation which basically determines the potential for the conscious evolution of our species. A man doesn’t initially feel the value of emotion for inspiring consciousness. The usual man is attracted by a woman’s outer appearance. Inner quality is unnecessary and often just gets in the way of acquired social norms for attractive women. What good is a status girlfriend if she doesn’t look the part?

However where men are concerned with quantity, an evolved woman is concerned with quality. She knows that she has the obligation of mating with a man who can match her inner quality, her inner awareness of what it means to be human.. She becomes selective and considered a prude for having this normal reservation for a woman of inner beauty or quality.
Richard Dawkins observed as much in The Selfish Gene. Playing hard-to-get is the only way a female can ensure that she does not waste her reproductive energy on a weak male with weak offspring. There are many more reproductive strategies and, as uwot observed earlier, humans use all manner of reproductive strategies - from the "He man" with his harems fighting off alternative suitor to "Domestic bliss", where females do not select a mate based on strength or fighting ability but on diligence to the task of helping genes pass on.

Your clichés are rather naive "men are concerned with quantity" which suggests that your knowledge is more based on books than actual experience. If men were so concerned with quantity I expect there'd be many fewer marriages and relationships. Do you really think that women have no standards aside from your reportedly rare "evolved woman"? Patronising, as usual.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta
Richard Dawkins observed as much in The Selfish Gene. Playing hard-to-get is the only way a female can ensure that she does not waste her reproductive energy on a weak male with weak offspring. There are many more reproductive strategies and, as uwot observed earlier, humans use all manner of reproductive strategies - from the "He man" with his harems fighting off alternative suitor to "Domestic bliss", where females do not select a mate based on strength or fighting ability but on diligence to the task of helping genes pass on.

Your clichés are rather naive "men are concerned with quantity" which suggests that your knowledge is more based on books than actual experience. If men were so concerned with quantity I expect there'd be many fewer marriages and relationships. Do you really think that women have no standards aside from your reportedly rare "evolved woman"? Patronising, as usual.
You only refer to a woman’s outer beauty or quality and completely ignore the inner. Nothing more could be expected of either you or Dawkins.

You will absolutely hate what I am about to write. You will call the PC police and asked that I be shipped off to Timbuktu for reedeucation. It will be virtually intolerable.

A woman with inner beauty is a godly woman. She has felt the connection between what she is and the source of her being which offers the experience of real life as opposed to pursuing an image created by adaptations to society. The outer woman is fixated on society which defines what is desirable for her and seeks to express it as outer beauty. The godly woman feels her connection with the direction of her Source so acquires humility and the ability to experience objective human values. She can enable a man to feel and awaken to the reality of these values since they are not an act and quickly discovers that his real opponent in quest of truth is not society but himself. It is the gift of the inner beauty of the godly woman.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 pm It is the gift of the inner beauty of the godly woman.
:D
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 pm Greta

You only refer to a woman’s outer beauty or quality and completely ignore the inner. Nothing more could be expected of either you or Dawkins.

You will absolutely hate what I am about to write. You will call the PC police and asked that I be shipped off to Timbuktu for reedeucation. It will be virtually intolerable.

A woman with inner beauty is a godly woman. She has felt the connection between what she is and the source of her being which offers the experience of real life as opposed to pursuing an image created by adaptations to society. The outer woman is fixated on society which defines what is desirable for her and seeks to express it as outer beauty. The godly woman feels her connection with the direction of her Source so acquires humility and the ability to experience objective human values. She can enable a man to feel and awaken to the reality of these values since they are not an act and quickly discovers that his real opponent in quest of truth is not society but himself. It is the gift of the inner beauty of the godly woman.
How do you see it if it's 'inner'? Or do you rely on these 'paragons' to tell you of their 'inner beauty'?
Btw, 'inner beauty' is a silly meaningless cliche. Everyone has basically the same innards, and none of it is particularly beautiful.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:51 pm

How do you see it if it's 'inner'? Or do you rely on these 'paragons' to tell you of their 'inner beauty'?
Btw, 'inner beauty' is a silly meaningless cliche. Everyone has basically the same innards, and none of it is particularly beautiful.
For me, inner beauty for men and women is applying the most positive aspects of their personalities. So where you see mush, I see sensitivity and and someone to relate to. The outer beauty is what your senses pick up. The inner beauty is what your brain can relate to.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:06 pm

For me, inner beauty for men and women is applying the most positive aspects of their personalities. So where you see mush, I see sensitivity and and someone to relate to. The outer beauty is what your senses pick up. The inner beauty is what your brain can relate to.

PhilX 🇺🇸
It still has to be manifested outwardly. Duh! And no one really knows what's going on in another person's head. Some people are excellent actors. You only have to listen to all the people who said Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy were 'lovely people. Ahh would never have guess blah blah...'
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
It still has to be manifested outwardly. Duh!
What has to be manifested outwardly, duh?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:13 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸

PhilX 🇺🇸
Their supposed 'inner beauty'. I mean, you come from the Land of Phony.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:15 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:13 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Their supposed 'inner beauty'. I mean, you come from the Land of Phony.
Better than being from no land. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Vege asks
You have become so fixated on sense perception you’ve lost contact with the relative quality of your inner world.

Quoting from a previous post:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
― Kahlil Gibran

You simply have no idea what this means and will associate it with relative secular values. Everyone just sees what they want to see. Yet when a man is fortunate to experience the heart of an evolved woman, the light of the heart is an experience like no other a spiritual man is truly grateful for
A person sees or feels the beauty of inner light with their emotions. Sometimes several people looking at the same piece of sacred art experience what is beyond sensory description. They have felt emotional quality

Some evolved women have this light of the heart which radiates from their being which a man feels. It opens his heart. It reveals a quality of emotions he is usually closed to but is grateful to remember. The qualitative differences in inner men are far greater than with the outer men. Yet you assume one inner man is as bad as the rest. The evolution of man is not the adaptations of the outer man but rather the evolution of the inner man - the isness of man.

In this day and age a young woman is taught that the evolved woman is a super c-nt that is the same as a man. It is what sells. A young woman feeling the calling of inner beauty is called to the experience of emotional quality. Of course it is ridiculed as old fashioned but if she is lucky she will learn of and even meet women who have felt in the past and now feel as she does. I do wish her the best. We need more of them. We have enough easily available super c-nts.