I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm The war is against the ideology of Islam. Killing a few more Muslims will not touch the core beliefs that are creating the Jihadists.
Yes. Tens of thousands will need to be killed.
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmThat dialog should be the focus from our politicians but they fear to open that door as they would have to try to protect Christianity which is just as morally corrupt as Islam.
Christianity had the wind knocked out of it in the French and Russian revolutions. Something that hasn't happened to the Islamic world... yet.
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmwe have to repeal the Noble Lie that religions deserve respect.
Okay.
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmI don't quite agree with this. Western nations problems with Islam and terrorism only began within the past 50 years (after Western nations withdrew from Arab countries).
No. The history of Islam is the history of it overrunning Rome/Byzantium.
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmIslam has been around for about 2,000 years
About 1400. Around year 0 the Romans had completed the conquest of the Mediterranean basin. Quite a few things go down in the 6 centuries that follow before Muhammad...
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmwhere the Western nations mostly didn't have a problem with Islam.

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pmThe problems only started happening within the past 50 years. So our war isn't just against the ideology as something else must be involved.
You really are a sick bastard aren't you? Or are you just trolling? Why the fuck would a supposed 'muslim', who is supposedly scared to post on the internet out of fear for his life, be begging the 'West' to bomb his country and murder his fellow citizens?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 pmI'm a lot more likely to get a muslim for a neighbour
You have Muslims for neighbors because unfortunately you studied philosophy and not a STEM subject. Maybe it isn't too late to get into law, applied linguistics or scholarship if you want to get out of that shitty ghetto hood?
Last edited by Seleucus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:41 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 pmI'm a lot more likely to get a muslim for a neighbour
You have Muslims for neighbors because unfortunately you studied philosophy and not a STEM subject. Maybe it isn't to late to get into law, applied linguistics or scholarship if you want to get out of that shitty ghetto hood?
You're a fake and a half.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 pm
You have Muslims for neighbors because unfortunately you studied philosophy and not a STEM subject. Maybe it isn't to late to get into law, applied linguistics or scholarship if you want to get out of that shitty ghetto hood?
What was your gross income in 2016?
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:46 pm
WTF does that have to do with anything? Where did I say I have muslims for neighboUrs?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

• The Muslim Council of Britain says that more than 130 Imams and religious leaders from diverse backgrounds have refused to perform the funeral prayer for the London attackers in what it calls “an unprecedented move”. They have also urged others to do likewise. In a statement they say:

Alongside our friends and neighbours, we mourn this attack on our home, society and people and feel pain for the suffering of the victims and their families. We pray to God that the perpetrators be judged in accordance with the gravity of their crimes in the hereafter. Their acts and wilful dismissal of our religious principles alienates them from any association with our community for whom the inviolability of every human life is the founding principle.

Consequently, and in light of other such ethical principles which are quintessential to Islam, we will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege. This is because such indefensible actions are completely at odds with the lofty teachings of Islam.
The Guardian newspaper, 11 minutes ago
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 pm
WTF does that have to do with anything? Where did I say I have muslims for neighboUrs?
You have Muslims for neighbors and not Anglo Saxons because you are poor. This is the same reason you are a leftist. Because you are a failure and loser in life and resent the core of your nation. Do something for others. Cure cancer, fly international flights, plan and implement national policy, do something that contributes to your society.

What was your gross income last year? Are you on welfare?
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:52 pm
You have Muslims for neighbors and not Anglo Saxons because you are poor. This is the same reason you are a leftist. Because you are a failure and loser in life and resent the core of your nation. Do something for others. Cure cancer, fly international flights, plan and implement national policy, do something that contributes to your society.

I don't have muslims for neighbours fuckhead. Obviously, if their countries are in ruins, then they will be increasingly moving to the 'West'. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm

I don't have muslims for neighbours fuckhead. Obviously, if their countries are in ruins, then they will be increasingly moving to the 'West'. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
What I understand, you cock sucking piece of shit loser, you utter idiot and gross slob, you fucking garbage pig, is you're a leftist because you resent your society that you couldn't keep up with.

What was your gross income for 2016? Are you on welfare?
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:01 pm

What I understand, you cock sucking piece of shit loser, you utter idiot and gross slob, you fucking garbage pig, is you're a leftist because you resent your society that you couldn't keep up with.

A billion dollars. And no. Now kindly go fuck yourself you pathetic phony troll.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

The Muslim Council of Britain says that more than 130 Imams and religious leaders from diverse backgrounds have refused to perform the funeral prayer for the London attackers in what it calls “an unprecedented move”. They have also urged others to do likewise. In a statement they say:

Alongside our friends and neighbours, we mourn this attack on our home, society and people and feel pain for the suffering of the victims and their families. We pray to God that the perpetrators be judged in accordance with the gravity of their crimes in the hereafter. Their acts and wilful dismissal of our religious principles alienates them from any association with our community for whom the inviolability of every human life is the founding principle.

Consequently, and in light of other such ethical principles which are quintessential to Islam, we will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege. This is because such indefensible actions are completely at odds with the lofty teachings of Islam.
The Guardian newspaper about half an hour ago
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

A billion dollars. And no. Now kindly go fuck yourself you pathetic phony troll.
As if your projections and resentment aren't behind your leftism!

You sallow hideous wench, you cum chugging nasty bitch. You ugly monstrous idiot. You moronic ass. You precambrian sloth, you vile larcenous toad. You slut. You rude slug. You pedophile and rancid whore.

What was your gross income for 2016?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm No. The history of Islam is the history of it overrunning Rome/Byzantium....

No. The history of Islam is the history of it overrunning Rome/Byzantium....

No, no, no; it isn't.

The reason the Arabs had an easy early success (in Syria) is because of the war between Rome/Byzantium and the Sasanian Persians in which the Persians had mostly had the upper hand. By the time of the Arab invasion, the Byzantines were in nominal control again but had worn themselves out The Byzantines were also making themselves unpopular by persecuting the local Christians (which was also a big part of the reason why the locals did not resist them in Egypt).

The great Muslim expansion was eastward, against the Persians in Iraq and Iran; Constantinople did not fall for another 700 years!
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:08 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

As if your projections and resentment aren't behind your leftism!

You sallow hideous wench, you cum chugging nasty bitch. You ugly monstrous idiot. You moronic ass. You precambrian sloth, you vile larcenous toad. You slut. You rude slug. You pedophile and rancid whore.

What was your your gross income for 2016?
How am I a 'leftist', you illiterate American shit-head. If I was a 'leftist' as you erroneously put it I would be far more concerned about the 'hurt feelings' of muslims, rather than their missing arms and legs and wrecked countries. Psychopathic kunt.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Londoner wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm
Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm No. The history of Islam is the history of it overrunning Rome/Byzantium....

No. The history of Islam is the history of it overrunning Rome/Byzantium....

No, no, no; it isn't.

The reason the Arabs had an easy early success (in Syria) is because of the war between Rome/Byzantium and the Sasanian Persians in which the Persians had mostly had the upper hand. By the time of the Arab invasion, the Byzantines were in nominal control again but had worn themselves out The Byzantines were also making themselves unpopular by persecuting the local Christians (which was also a big part of the reason why the locals did not resist them in Egypt).

The great Muslim expansion was eastward, against the Persians in Iraq and Iran; Constantinople did not fall for another 700 years!
Read a book you dolt and faggot.