I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Londoner

Re: I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Post by Londoner »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:17 am Just doing a little reading, British interned 1500 Irish
And it was a bad mistake.

Internment might make sense to disrupt a domestic organisation, with a structure of cells, so there was some reason for thinking it might have worked against the IRA, but that is not the problem here. What we see are a series of ad hoc attacks using improvised weapons. The best defence against these is intelligence provided by their own community, so alienating that community through internment would be the height of stupidity.

If internment is such a good idea, why isn't it working in the USA? The gang related murder rate in US cities like Chicago is far more of a problem than terrorist violence in London, yet the USA also has the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Knee jerk solutions are more about making us feel better than addressing the problem.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:38 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:26 pm That aside, yes, I see Gnostic Christianity as the best possible thinking pattern...
Yeah, so? Not the question.

I'm asking, do you want to eradicate all other views?
And if you don't, just what is it you do want, that you don't already have?

No eradication is possible. My goal is to have the less moral and worthy belief systems seen as unworthy as compared to other belief systems.
:shock: And since you call yourself a Gnostic, would you wish to also eradicate Atheist Materialism in the same stroke by which you banished all other beliefs?
No. Materialism is required for survival.

Gnostic Christians see atheists and others who are not believers as free thinkers like us. It is the idol worshipers who have let their minds go to intellectual and moral dissonance that I would change into God seekers instead of idol worshipers.

The main difference between Gnostic Christians and non-believers is the belief in Gnosis and the recognition that we have God within us.

The beginning of this link speaks to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOVLRyzIdv8

Regards
DL
Last edited by Greatest I am on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 am
Greatest I am wrote:That is Islam's symbol just as the cross is for Christians.
But a flag is for a country normally?

Which flag is it they have to swear allegiance on when becoming an American citizen?
The American flag of course.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:17 am

Out side the UK, drones have killed only about 3000 Islamists in 10 years, this program should be significantly expanded.
The war is against the ideology of Islam. Killing a few more Muslims will not touch the core beliefs that are creating the Jihadists.

That dialog should be the focus from our politicians but they fear to open that door as they would have to try to protect Christianity which is just as morally corrupt as Islam.

If we are to judge the ideologies to find the best, all ideologies need be put on the table.

IOW, we have to repeal the Noble Lie that religions deserve respect.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:26 am
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 pm
Greatest I am wrote: I do not see much difference between a right wing Christian and right wing Muslim. Both camps have really immoral tenants.
One important difference is the number of attacks happening in 2017. Right wingers=1 per 3 years. Islam=1 per 5 hours. Another important difference if you are a White conservative Westerner is Islam is attacking you, while Right wingers are ostensibly acting for you.
Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I.

If the West had not brought Christianity to heel, they would still be using Inquisitions.

All mainstream religions have a mandate, stated or not, to convert all the tribes to their ideology. God is war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

Regards
DL
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm Gnostic Christians see atheists and others who are not believers as free thinkers like us....The main difference between Gnostic Christians and non-believers is the belief in Gnosis and the recognition that we have God within us.
But Atheists, by definition, believe there is NO god ANYWHERE, whether within us, or anywhere else.

And you say you believe that there IS, and in fact you can tell us exactly where that god is -- WITHIN us.

That's a very clear contradiction.

Are you wrong, or are they?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Belinda wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 am Seleucus, do you see any future in Islam when you think of Amaddiyah Islam? I understand that Saudi Muslims are a variety of Sunni Islam.

Islam is not all one solid colour but the world of Muslims contains fundamentalist and liberal sects.
True but they all fly the same flag and thus all inadvertently support each other and the right wing Jihadists.

Regards
DL
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Out side the UK, drones have killed only about 3000 Islamists in 10 years, this program should be significantly expanded.
The war is against the ideology of Islam. Killing a few more Muslims will not touch the core beliefs that are creating the Jihadists.

That dialog should be the focus from our politicians but they fear to open that door as they would have to try to protect Christianity which is just as morally corrupt as Islam.

If we are to judge the ideologies to find the best, all ideologies need be put on the table.

Regards
DL
I don't quite agree with this. Western nations problems with Islam and terrorism only began within the past 50 years (after Western nations withdrew from Arab countries). Islam has been around for about 2,000 years where the Western nations mostly didn't have a problem with Islam. The problems only started happening within the past 50 years. So our war isn't just against the ideology as something else must be involved.

PhilX
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:55 am
Are you counting the number of attacks by 'western' countries on muslim ones?
Are you suggesting that the West should ignore Islam, which is a slave owning cult?

Do you want a neighbor who will sell his young daughter to some olds man?

----------

Yahweh. Obey like a slave. Allah. Submit like a slave. Do you see a difference?

I find it strange that all-powerful Gods have a need or want of slaves, but if slavery is all that Christians and Muslims aspire to after death, I am sure glad I am a Gnostic Christian and see Jesus as not being of the same ilk as Christian and Muslim slave aspirers. Jesus said he came to serve man but I guess that he is not like his father. Thank God for that. –;)

In the arena of cultural evolution, the secular and humanist West has decided that Jesus wins the God Wars. Christians have gone along with revering the nice (sort of) God, Jesus, instead of his poor satanic father.

If Muslims do not also go along with that archetypal prophet and savior Jesus, as being more authoritative than Muhammad, they will not survive and the religion will die.

This is inevitable as the world will not allow open religious slavery, --- which is what Muslim and Christian ideologies promote.

No?

Regards
DL

On Muslim slavery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOSIhg86oc
On archetypal Jesus. https://clyp.it/lqeu3cku
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Londoner wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 am Knee jerk solutions are more about making us feel better than addressing the problem.
11 arrested in London today. Don't forget Manchester. And Westminster. And whatever happens tomorrow.

Were they all isolated madmen? Misguided cowards? Random events?

Would you take any part of their loud avowals of Islam seriously, or do you know better than they do what they believe?

I never did get that answer from you... :shock:
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Belinda wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 am Seleucus wrote:
When I think about the French or Russian revolution and what it took to stop Christianity, it's scary to think about what will be required to stop Islam. And if that effort isn't raised against Islam, nothing will stop it. We are seeing since 1000 AD that Islam is impervious to rationality: the renaissance of the Internet isn't going to stop Islam, it will more likely create a cyber-Islamism, a lock-down on society and psychology more total than anything imagined in any sci-fi.
Or you might opine that the age of revolutions is past and what we need now is the slow and courageous evolution of ideas. This is why it's important, when combating terrorists and terrorism, to stay faithful to democracy and precious freedoms.
I agree but the world is not ready to repeal the Noble Lie I speak of just above.

The left calls Islam a religion of peace and that is an outright lie. God is war.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm Gnostic Christians see atheists and others who are not believers as free thinkers like us....The main difference between Gnostic Christians and non-believers is the belief in Gnosis and the recognition that we have God within us.
But Atheists, by definition, believe there is NO god ANYWHERE, whether within us, or anywhere else.
And they are correct when it is a supernatural God at issue.

When they do think in supernatural terms, they are playing into the hands of the delusional.

God, as originally defined, could not be defined which makes man supreme over the supernatural Gods.

God, originally meant a man. That is why emperors named themselves God and their sons, sons of God.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2
And you say you believe that there IS, and in fact you can tell us exactly where that god is -- WITHIN us.

That's a very clear contradiction.

Are you wrong, or are they?
All religions call God master or lord.

Who makes you do what you do if not yourself. You are your mind is God and master should you choose to admit it.

Listen to the beginning of this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOVLRyzIdv8

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Regards
DL
I don't quite agree with this. Western nations problems with Islam and terrorism only began within the past 50 years (after Western nations withdrew from Arab countries). Islam has been around for about 2,000 years where the Western nations mostly didn't have a problem with Islam. The problems only started happening within the past 50 years. So our war isn't just against the ideology as something else must be involved.

PhilX
Let the dead bury the dead.

The moral standards of today are not as they were 50 years ago.

There is no room today for intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions and especially Islam which is a female slave owning religion.

If the West is to tolerate open slavery in the world, then shame on us.

Regards
DL
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Regards
DL

PhilX
Let the dead bury the dead.

The moral standards of today are not as they were 50 years ago.

There is no room today for intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions and especially Islam which is a female slave owning religion.

If the West is to tolerate open slavery in the world, then shame on us.

Regards
DL
Why did the moral standards change?

PhilX
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:17 pm
Londoner wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 am Knee jerk solutions are more about making us feel better than addressing the problem.
11 arrested in London today. Don't forget Manchester. And Westminster. And whatever happens tomorrow.

Were they all isolated madmen? Misguided cowards? Random events?

Would you take any part of their loud avowals of Islam seriously, or do you know better than they do what they believe?

I never did get that answer from you... :shock:
Overall, what we do know shows how intolerant and immoral Islam's ideology is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... SPvnFDDQHk

Regards
DL