This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Beauty wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
Beauty wrote:
God is Good, Devil is evil.
God is justice, Devil is injustice.
Our life is consequence to our own past actions - justice is done.
The Cosmic Law - Natural Law - doing justice to all, goes like this:
Our action --> our consequence --> our fate.
No use blaming God.
I did not blame God for anything, but I find it strange that you chose to preach garbage instead of showing how not following the golden rule is somehow good when Jesus says it is good.

If all you will give is such pathetic responses, best to ignore me as I will show my disrespect for those of your ilk.

Get better or get lost.

Regards
DL
Actually I chose to preach TRUTH. And Jesus did the same. And I am nowhere saying that the golden rule is not good to be followed. But hey, you have to be literate in english to be able to read english. Since you cannot even read as I clearly see, go and become literate first and then think of brainstorming on a philosophy forum, otherwise people like you only bother others on forums, and so people like us are bothered. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's a good idea to be literate before complaining about someone else's 'illiteracy'. Why don't you toddle off and go and do your god-bothering on a god-bothering forum? Here's a start. It's even 'worthy'.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/
Greatest I am

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Greatest I am »

The literalists are too blinded by talking serpents and donkeys to ever recognize how poor their theology is when taken literally.

She is in love with a genocidal son murdering God who is somehow good.

I guess that Hitler is her second favorite God. Second only because he did spared the animals.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

And that's why only the book of Revelation is relevant to this discussion: "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Rev. 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
I may have asked you this before but I'd really like to know how the ten horns are distributed between the seven heads.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote:a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
I may have asked you this before but I'd really like to know how the ten horns are distributed between the seven heads.
It doesn't matter how they're distributed, but as it says in "The Ouzo Prophecy," "If Satan takes the place of the Ouzo Cross in the Holy Trinity of Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross, the ten crowns worn mockingly by the beast on his ten horns (Rev. 13:1) represent the three crowns of Holy Trinity in addition to the seven crowns of the world's continents worn by Satan the dragon (Rev. 12:3)."
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Harbal wrote:
It doesn't matter how they're distributed, but as it says in "The Ouzo Prophecy," "If Satan takes the place of the Ouzo Cross in the Holy Trinity of Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross, the ten crowns worn mockingly by the beast on his ten horns (Rev. 13:1) represent the three crowns of Holy Trinity in addition to the seven crowns of the world's continents worn by Satan the dragon (Rev. 12:3)."
Thanks to Zealandia, it's now eight continents.

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:
Harbal wrote: I may have asked you this before but I'd really like to know how the ten horns are distributed between the seven heads.
It doesn't matter how they're distributed,
Of course it matters, how are we supposed to know it if it turns up, if we don't know what it looks like?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thanks to Zealandia, it's now eight continents.

PhilX
God must have forgotten he created that one. Now the beast is a horn short.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You guys are pathetically dumb, that pretty much covers it.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:You guys are pathetically dumb, that pretty much covers it.
Is that your best shot? :lol:

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:You guys are pathetically dumb, that pretty much covers it.
So how do you explain the matter of the missing horn, bob?
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Beauty wrote:
Actually I chose to preach TRUTH. And Jesus did the same. And I am nowhere saying that the golden rule is not good to be followed. But hey, you have to be literate in english to be able to read english. Since you cannot even read as I clearly see, go and become literate first and then think of brainstorming on a philosophy forum, otherwise people like you only bother others on forums, and so people like us are bothered. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's a good idea to be literate before complaining about someone else's 'illiteracy'. Why don't you toddle off and go and do your god-bothering on a god-bothering forum? Here's a start. It's even 'worthy'.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/
First, I could not be complaining about someone's illiteracy in writing, without being literate, therefore, you just showed me exactly what a dimwit you are.
Second, the 'philosophy of religion' section of this forum - forum.philosophynow.org suits me just fine, and my dear for your so kind information, you forget that it is for me to choose where I go and where I don't, not for you to choose for me. Perhaps you can revise your rights once again and not come and interfere in mine?
Third, if my beautiful and brilliant posts on this forum make you feel small, and I know that is the problem, which is why you want me scampering off, not to mention that you perhaps want to sit on some ideas - after rephrasing in another way, and while I am here you cannot, so you want me to go to some religious forum, it does not mean that it becomes your right to be mean to me, so you have to stop bitchiness, and perhaps for once you may want to bring some worthwhile post in here, otherwise this is just a waste of my time. Perhaps I should not even respond to posts like these, for I just waste my time and energy and web space. I am here to philosophize and if you are here to only be bitchy, then perhaps you can make a forum of that kind and be there full-blown, full-time and waste web space all you like. It will be a relief here for all of us concerned. Now you understand who needs to take off to another forum and who doesn't? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Beauty on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Beauty wrote:

First, I could not be complaining about someone's illiteracy in writing, without being literate, therefore, you just showed me exactly what a dimwit you are.
Second, the 'philosophy of religion' section of this forrum - forum.philosophynow.org suits me just fine, and my dear for your so kind information, you forget that it is for me to choose where I go and where I don't, not for you to choose for me. Perhaps you can revise your rights once again and not come and interfere in mine? :roll:
Clearly 'english' is not the same language as 'English'. And 'philosophy of religion' isn't an excuse to proselytise and god-bother.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Beauty wrote:

Second, the 'philosophy of religion' section of this forrum - forum.philosophynow.org suits me just fine, and my dear for your so kind information, you forget that it is for me to choose where I go and where I don't, not for you to choose for me. Perhaps you can revise your rights once again and not come and interfere in mine? :roll:
Clearly 'english' is not the same language as 'English'. And 'philosophy of religion' isn't an excuse to proselytise and god-bother.
I will not respond, if you quote me wrong! I don't have to. :evil:
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

God is Good, Devil is evil.
God is justice, Devil is injustice.
Our life is consequence to our own past actions - justice is done.
The Cosmic Law - Natural Law - doing justice to all, goes like this:
Our action --> our consequence --> our fate.
No use blaming God.