My only reason for living

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Re: My only reason for living

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:Don't pay attention to flowapowa (lazywing) she can only see herself, and not very good.
Sounds like you're talking about yourself, TSBU. You do seem to spin in your own head a lot. And you seem obsessed with taking your lame swipes at me, which I consider a compliment because I've apparently really touched a nerve in you and you can't even control yourself from thrashing out about it. Maybe at some point you'll stop being childishly reactive and actually start hearing and understanding.
I told you, you are a funnier target, that's all XXD.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

TSBU wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
TSBU wrote:
Maybe the guy is young and his parents are saying all the time the same things and he need to find a person who agree or a person who is saying what he doesn't hear all the time. Maybe he is as obsesed with that as you are with your absurd "Nothing is true". Maybe he is another shit poster here, like ken, but at leaast one who has a bit of coherence.
Will your (respectfull and not insulting, it's just saying that he doesn't move because of fear cause he is a coward and he is wrong in his deepest feelings and personality, obsessed with a simple idea cause he can only think simple thoughts (stupid)) post help him? Of course it won't :D, what is the alternative? Shut up, or post a funny picture :)

By the way, your behaviour is very repetitive.
You say my behaviour is repetitive like it's a bad thing... No one's post will help this person, so why single me out?

And, above all, I'll say what I bloody like. ;)
That's the spirit XD.
But I was talking about flowapowa, she answered to you and I quuoted her answering, so your words were in the quote too.
Yeah, sorry about the mix up.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Sounds like you're talking about yourself, TSBU. You do seem to spin in your own head a lot. And you seem obsessed with taking your lame swipes at me, which I consider a compliment because I've apparently really touched a nerve in you and you can't even control yourself from thrashing out about it. Maybe at some point you'll stop being childishly reactive and actually start hearing and understanding.
A "target" for what? Projecting something in your head?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Sounds like you're talking about yourself, TSBU. You do seem to spin in your own head a lot. And you seem obsessed with taking your lame swipes at me, which I consider a compliment because I've apparently really touched a nerve in you and you can't even control yourself from thrashing out about it. Maybe at some point you'll stop being childishly reactive and actually start hearing and understanding.
A "target" for what? Projecting something in your head?
Giving you your projection projection. You are always attacking psichology, so you give me an excuse, and it's funny to see how I make jokes etc, and I get always answers with that feeling of rationality and superiority, how you started, and how I will do it till a moderator comes, every time you say something hilarious. Who knows, it may even be good for you, if I make you fart as an answer to a fart too XD.

http://mimiandeunice.com/wp-content/upl ... irness.png
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:I get always answers with that feeling of rationality and superiority
I don't know why you think that. You seem to be fighting with something from your own head.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:I get always answers with that feeling of rationality and superiority
I don't know why you think that. You seem to be fighting with something from your own head.
Oh, I know that you don't know it. And I know that I always seem something wrong to you, like many people here, tell me something I don't know :roll:
osgart

Post by osgart »

The human body is extremely resistant to death until its time. You had better have better reasons to live than just enjoyment. Maybe become highly logical and purge all emotion like Spock.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

osgart wrote:The human body is extremely resistant to death until its time. You had better have better reasons to live than just enjoyment. Maybe become highly logical and purge all emotion like Spock.
Spock was a fictional character, created by script writers. If you believe he was real, I have some swampland in Fla. that I could sell you, or a bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

thedoc wrote:Spock was a fictional character, created by script writers.
How do we know that the same isn't true of the character Jesus, portrayed by the script writers of the time -- since they didn't have TV with which to push their creative story theme? Maybe it was a very inventive series at the time, and now people are hooked on the reruns?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote:
thedoc wrote:Spock was a fictional character, created by script writers.
How do we know that the same isn't true of the character Jesus, portrayed by the script writers of the time -- since they didn't have TV with which to push their creative story theme? Maybe it was a very inventive series at the time, and now people are hooked on the reruns?
In spite of what some people might claim, "We" don't know that, it's religion and religion is based on faith, and faith is believing something that you don't know for sure.
MozartLink

Post by MozartLink »

osgart wrote:The human body is extremely resistant to death until its time. You had better have better reasons to live than just enjoyment. Maybe become highly logical and purge all emotion like Spock.
I can either be like Spock as you say which would be an intellectual based lifestyle, or I can be the opposite of Spock which would be someone who is wild, free, pleasure-based, etc. As I said before, as long as I am depressed and/or anhedonic, then it is like I am nothing more than a lifeless statue set in motion living my life. That is no way to live and that is no way to do my hobbies. There is no value whatsoever in such a way of living for me. So it is for that very reason why I would give up and end my life as long as I cannot get my happiness, enjoyment, and drive back to me again. So me being Spock simply does not work out for me at all.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

MozartLink wrote:
I can either be like Spock as you say which would be an intellectual based lifestyle, or I can be the opposite of Spock which would be someone who is wild, free, pleasure-based, etc. As I said before, as long as I am depressed and/or anhedonic, then it is like I am nothing more than a lifeless statue set in motion living my life. That is no way to live and that is no way to do my hobbies. There is no value whatsoever in such a way of living for me. So it is for that very reason why I would give up and end my life as long as I cannot get my happiness, enjoyment, and drive back to me again. So me being Spock simply does not work out for me at all.
Have you visted any doctor? They give drugs and treatment for that things. But you want something, all you have to do is think in what. How did you get to that state?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

thedoc wrote:
Spock was a fictional character, created by script writers. If you believe he was real, I have some swampland in Fla. that I could sell you, or a bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn.
How did you conclude that a simple analogy entails a claim for the for physical existence of its objects?
Your point is about as sensible as a unicorn on stilts.