Resting Light

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Resting Light

Post by Dontaskme »

What and who you are is resting light.

''Reality'' is just light in motion – and not real at all.

All matter is opposing compressed and expanded light pressures, particles and waves of electricity.

Energy is in the stillness from which motion springs, and that stillness is the magnetic Light from where all EFFECTS appear.

One half of every wave is centripetal. It is thus polarized in the positive direction of increasing vitality. It is the builder of bodies. Positive polarity expresses life.

The other half of the wave is centrifugal. It is thus polarized in the negative direction of decreasing vitality. It is the destroyer of bodies. Negative polarity divides power to rest from expressing action. Negative polarity expresses Death.
Harbal

Re: Resting Light

Post by Harbal »

Well I guess we just have to work with what we've got.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:Well I guess we just have to work with what we've got.
Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.
There'll be time for that when I get there, for now, I'm too busy pretending things are real.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.
There'll be time for that when I get there, for now, I'm too busy pretending things are real.
There is no I to get there, there is only here. I can't get there from here for I am only and ever here.

Harbal it would be wise for you to let go of the airspace while you are falling.

IN THE FALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-rEb0KuopI
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dontaskme wrote:What and who you are is resting light.

''Reality'' is just light in motion – and not real at all.

All matter is opposing compressed and expanded light pressures, particles and waves of electricity.

Energy is in the stillness from which motion springs, and that stillness is the magnetic Light from where all EFFECTS appear.

One half of every wave is centripetal. It is thus polarized in the positive direction of increasing vitality. It is the builder of bodies. Positive polarity expresses life.

The other half of the wave is centrifugal. It is thus polarized in the negative direction of decreasing vitality. It is the destroyer of bodies. Negative polarity divides power to rest from expressing action. Negative polarity expresses Death.
Incoherent nonsense and babble!!
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

TSBU wrote:Image

No drug will bring you home, you are already home, no need to abuse yourself to get to where you've never left.

Stay clean, a clean mirror is the only real nirvana.