The Philosophical Absurdity of What America Has Become

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Re: The Philosophical Absurdity of What America Has Become

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

The more fellow members turn off their image function the better I feel.

Sort-of like separating the grain from the chaff.

Good to know where you feel comfortable.

You empower me & make me feel, for a brief time, superior.

I thank you for that.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.The more fellow members turn off their image function the better I feel. ...
Cool, I'll make sure to mention it as often as possible.
Sort-of like separating the grain from the chaff.
Guess where I think the chaff is.
Good to know where you feel comfortable.
Comfort has nothing to do with it, it's not wishing to have your puerile feelings inflicted upon me unasked nor to observe the mess your subconsciousness is. That and that I think a picture isn't worth a thousand words.
You empower me & make me feel, for a brief time, superior.
That's your delusions in action.
I thank you for that.[/size]
False platitudes from you as usual.

Great [img] where did you plagiarise this one from?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Oh. When I say god-given I just mean fate.

Sort-of like fate that you were born in the time & place that you were. Fate of your gender & race. Things like that. We've been over this before.

You empower me in that I control your viewing of this forum - how you do it.

By disabling your image function you limit yourself to content & right brain information.

By default, I enjoy a larger experience here.

Thank you for your participation within this thread.
Now let's get back to some serious self-reflection.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: You empower me & make me feel, for a brief time, superior.
You feel superior when people want to completely tune you out? You think that's a sign of something great? I guess you've had to twist your logic like this in order to function in a world where people find some of your ideas too stupid and disgusting to invest energy in. But as long as YOU think you're cool. :D
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.Oh. When I say god-given I just mean fate.
Then just say that otherwise I'll think your religious slips are showing.
Sort-of like fate that you were born in the time & place that you were. Fate of your gender & race. Things like that. We've been over this before.
'Sort-of like'?
You empower me in that I control your viewing of this forum - how you do it.
I doubt it as one, you now cannot inflict your tawdry feelings upon me, two, your subconscious now has one outlet less to work with, and three, removing your images makes your posts exactly how I wish them to be.
By disabling your image function you limit yourself to content & right brain information.
Lmao! You still going with this nonsense. Once again, later repeats with more advanced scanners of the brain-scans that Jaynes based his work upon show that what Jaynes based his work upon does not hold. That you cannot cope with such information is because you are just a gnu and choose your ideas just to suit whatever is tickling your fancy at the time. This is why you are not suited to a philosophy forum as you cannot address your thoughts.
By default, I enjoy a larger experience here.
Do you? From what I see the only experience you enjoy is yourself.

Wow! That [img] is the most insightful ever!! I cannot believe it!!! I'm a changed man.
Thank you for your participation within this thread. Now let's get back to some serious self-reflection.
Impossible for you as you'd have to listen to others who disagree with you.
p.s.
I wonder if there's a function that eliminates unnecessary white-space?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I've changed this forum.

Single-handedly I added rich content, progressive views and and a joyous, artistic way of posting.

In the past members here discussed dead philosophers in a boring, self-rightjous way.

Today, we realize that we here at the PhilosophyNow Forums are jointly participating in the most important philosophical discussion that mankind has ever created. This is the largest philosophy forum. This is the BEST philosophy forum ON THE PLANET. Period.

This is a dance. Start moving. I will show you how!

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: I've changed this forum. Single-handedly I added rich content, progressive views and and a joyous, artistic way of posting.
Sounds like the same lame-brain self-congratulatory type of delusion that Bob uses for himself. You two are very much alike, you know?
Bill Wiltrack wrote:...most important philosophical discussion that mankind has ever created. This is the largest philosophy forum. This is the BEST philosophy forum ON THE PLANET.
And now you sound like Donald Trump. I see similarities there too.

All of you are in your own bubble worlds, burping your madness all over the place, and thinking you're superior for doing so.
Bill Wiltrack wrote: This is a dance. Start moving.

What makes you think people aren't already moving and way ahead of you? You probably wouldn't be able to tell that they are, because you're so busy trying to identify yourself as some sort of awesome trailblazer. You have no idea what you're not seeing.
Bill Wiltrack wrote:I will show you how!
And this sounds like Manden. Wow... you unbalanced types really do share the same common traits of grandiose self-absorbed delusion mired in primitive ignorance. I wonder if there's a technical term for that? Nobody needs instructions from ANY of you. You need to help yourselves. :twisted: Maybe you should all try to help each other, and let us know when you've got it all sorted out.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Lacewing wrote:
Bill Wiltrack wrote: I've changed this forum. Single-handedly I added rich content, progressive views and and a joyous, artistic way of posting.
Sounds like the same lame-brain self-congratulatory type of delusion that Bob uses for himself. You two are very much alike, you know?
Bill Wiltrack wrote:...most important philosophical discussion that mankind has ever created. This is the largest philosophy forum. This is the BEST philosophy forum ON THE PLANET.
And now you sound like Donald Trump. I see similarities there too.

All of you are in your own bubble worlds, burping your madness all over the place, and thinking you're superior for doing so.
Bill Wiltrack wrote: This is a dance. Start moving.

What makes you think people aren't already moving and way ahead of you? You probably wouldn't be able to tell that they are, because you're so busy trying to identify yourself as some sort of awesome trailblazer. You have no idea what you're not seeing.
Bill Wiltrack wrote:I will show you how!
And this sounds like Manden. Wow... you unbalanced types really do share the same common traits of grandiose self-absorbed delusion mired in primitive ignorance. I wonder if there's a technical term for that? Nobody needs instructions from ANY of you. You need to help yourselves. :twisted: Maybe you should all try to help each other, and let us know when you've got it all sorted out.
Don't hold back, Lacewing, tell him what you really think. As it happens I agree with all of it.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Obvious Leo wrote: Don't hold back, Lacewing, tell him what you really think.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right, Leo... I need to stop being so gentle.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Wow! Another nice [img], where do you get them from? :lol:
Bill Wiltrack wrote: I've changed this forum. ...
Yup, lowered it.
Single-handedly I added rich content, progressive views and and a joyous, artistic way of posting.
Bestiality, tits, bums, violence, voyeurism of others pain, vomiting, etc, etc, you delude yourself.
In the past members here discussed dead philosophers in a boring, self-rightjous way.
No they didn't, you're just making this up.
Today, we realize that we here at the PhilosophyNow Forums are jointly participating in the most important philosophical discussion that mankind has ever created. This is the largest philosophy forum. This is the BEST philosophy forum ON THE PLANET. Period.
Actually, it's a very small forum on the fringe of the philosophy forum world but I can see why you need it not to be. Think of it as a quintessentially slightly run-down British pub, we let all sorts in and tolerate most but definitely take the piss out of them.
This is a dance. Start moving. I will show you how![/size].
I dance for joy not misery thanks.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Lacewing wrote:... I wonder if there's a technical term for that? ...
Not sure if it's technical but I call them Gnus.
Jo Lux

Post by Jo Lux »

Who's with me?
Attachments
1012812_1109153402468987_7805232441766201408_n.jpg
1012812_1109153402468987_7805232441766201408_n.jpg (203.86 KiB) Viewed 2646 times